Welcome to TeamExtreme's Minecraft Client
How to set up Minecraft 1.7.4 to 1.3.1:
- Please run "Minecraft x.x.x"
- Install Minecraft x.x.x
- Once installed, a page will open to our forums. Please feel free to register *Click Me* and ask any questions here.
How to set up Minecraft 1.2.5 and lower:
- Copy the .minecraft folder into "C:\Users\your user\AppData\Roaming" If you can't find it because it's a hidden folder, then open the start menu and type in the search box %appdata% and hit enter. For win xp users: open the start menu > all programs > accessories > run > type %appdata% and hit enter and Copy .minecraft there.
- Open .minecraft and start Minecraft or MinecraftLauncher (the Minecraft 1gb and 2gb Launchers start the game with extra ram if run)
- Choose a Username (this is very important for multiplayer)
- If you like the game support the developers by buying the game and seeding the torrent :-)
- Remember to register on the forums *Click Me* so you can receive Minecraft client update notifications and give aways.
How to play multiplayer:
- Click multiplayer then select TeamExtreme.
- When you join the server, you should see this message: Please register with "/register followed by password" If you only see: Please login with "/login password" that means the username you have chosen when you launched Minecraft is taken. In that case, close Minecraft and re-open it with a different username.
- Press *T* to open the chat, then type "/register and type a password E.G. /register cookies" (Don't type "password or your name" replace it with a word...).
- then type "/login (password here)" and that is it. Please read though the rules in the building where you spawned.