Photo

Failed to login: Invalid session (Try restarting your game)? PROBLEM!

4 replies to this topic
  • Please log in to reply

Alcatraz_Rajta

Alcatraz_Rajta

Noobie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 1 posts

On any server i get that and i restarted my game multiple times and restarted my pc too, but nothing. PLS HELP!

KingOfGaming

KingOfGaming

Noobie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 1 posts

THIS ALWAYS HAPPENS TO ME TOO EVERYTIME EVEN IF I RESTART MY COMPUTER OR GAME, I LOGIN WITH MANY DIFFERENT USERNAMES ON 1.7.2 AND IT'S STILL THE SAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CAN SOMEONE FUCKING HELP

foxontherails

foxontherails

Diamond Monger

• Server Donator
  • 635 posts
  • LocationWhere you aren't.

THIS ALWAYS HAPPENS TO ME TOO EVERYTIME EVEN IF I RESTART MY COMPUTER OR GAME, I LOGIN WITH MANY DIFFERENT USERNAMES ON 1.7.2 AND IT'S STILL THE SAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CAN SOMEONE FUCKING HELP

Calm down, honey.

I looked up the "invalid session" thing on this forum and it seems that you may need to uninstall all versions of Java and Minecraft on your computer, then reinstall them. If you have 64-bit Windows, then you need to install both 32-bit and 64-bit Java. Check back when you have all those done. If that doesn't work, then it may be something to do with your firewall/connection to the Internet.

p8Ogt9Y.png
Foxy since December 2011
Current list of anime watched

What's foxy tuned into?

Flox

Flox

Cat toucher

• Administrators
  • 2,229 posts
  • LocationSweden

Make sure the server you are connecting to is cracked / "offline mode".

If you are premium, you can play on any server, but make sure you are logging on with premium mode option on.

xXmasingerZXx

xXmasingerZXx

Noobie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 1 posts

How do you loggin with premium mode ?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users