Photo

Oh so admins are the worst? And people who post on the forums DO get help. - Ramon

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 xxnike_swag

xxnike_swag

Noobie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 7 posts
  • How did you find out about us. :server

Posted 14 October 2013 - 10:10 PM

i recently got banned by ramon for sayng the admins on the server suck cause they dont help you get your stuff back i was heated at the moment as you could imagin because i had 44 diamonds that i mined stolen. some words were said that i regret my i please be unbanned.

#2 Throggish

Throggish

Lord of Frosthaven

• Moderators
  • 703 posts
  • How did you find out about us. :Friend

Posted 15 October 2013 - 12:27 AM

You should take a look at

-------====={Read Before Posting a Ban Appeal!}=====---------

Edit your post do NOT start a new one.

Posted Image

#3 xxnike_swag

xxnike_swag

Noobie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 7 posts

Posted 15 October 2013 - 01:37 AM

Tyler - Oh so admins are the worst? People who post on the forums Do get help- Ramon

xxnike_swag

10\14\2013

10\14\2013

Oh so admins are the worst? People who post on the forums DO get help- Ramon

I was playing on the server and my friend said he saw someone going through my chest and i checked and i lost 44 diamonds 11 iron ingots and 2 stacks of redstone. So i polietly asked an admin if he could help me out and give me the diamonds and get it over with and i was told to post on the forums and other servers tell em that they never help so i said that admins are the worst and that they never help and that people on the forums never get help judging from other severs. I do regret saying it i was very mad at the moment at the fact i got robbed of 44 diamonds i mined for the past 4 days have been stolen. Oh and i also apligize for the wrong formate from the first post im new to the forums for this server sorry about that. So im just asking for a second chance if that is possible.

- Thank you for your time, Tyler (xxnike_swag)

#4 Throggish

Throggish

Lord of Frosthaven

• Moderators
  • 703 posts
  • How did you find out about us. :Friend

Posted 15 October 2013 - 12:39 PM

If you had actualy took 3 minuts and used your head for something besides a hat rack you would have noticed that the posts in the Report a Grief/theft section are all closed meaning they have been taken care of. Staff takes pride in trying to resolv theses issues as fast a possable. Ramon banned you so you got to wait for him to respond.

• Darion_S likes this

Posted Image

#5 xxnike_swag

xxnike_swag

Noobie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 7 posts

Posted 15 October 2013 - 11:51 PM

Oh sorry

0 user(s) are reading this topic