Launcher problems

2 replies to this topic

#1 Minecracked

Minecracked

Noobie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 3 posts
  • How did you find out about us. :searching for a cracked version of minecraft

Posted 14 September 2013 - 05:19 PM

so yesterday i went to play minecraft, but the launcher didn't allow me to access it  on my desktop so it gave me a option of deleting or keep it in desktop and i deleted it so i had to find the launcher on my computer myself(didn't take long). today i went on my computer and the launcher i copied is gone and the original launcher is gone. does anyone know where i can download TeamExtreme's laucher.

#2 DarkSkythekidRS

DarkSkythekidRS

Noobie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 4 posts
  • How did you find out about us. :Youtube?

Posted 28 November 2013 - 08:08 AM

Here's a Link That I Used:

http://minecraftgr.w...gory/downloads/

U can Download FTB too, and more Programs too!

#3 foxontherails

foxontherails

Diamond Monger

• Members
  • 629 posts
  • LocationWhere you aren't.

Posted 28 November 2013 - 09:23 AM

so yesterday i went to play minecraft, but the launcher didn't allow me to access it  on my desktop so it gave me a option of deleting or keep it in desktop and i deleted it so i had to find the launcher on my computer myself(didn't take long). today i went on my computer and the launcher i copied is gone and the original launcher is gone. does anyone know where i can download TeamExtreme's laucher.

My hypothesis is that it wasn't the launcher that you clicked. That was the installer.

The installer is different from the launcher, keep that in mind. The launcher is a grass block icon, while the installer is a computer with a creeper on the screen. The launcher can always be accessed from C:\Users\[UserName]\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\Minecraft Launcher.

You can either reinstall Minecraft (use 1.6.4) or ask someone here (*cough* me *cough*) for the launcher, which you could place in C:\...Minecraft Launcher. I've also got a Dropbox mirror of TEMC if you want.

p8Ogt9Y.png
Foxy since December 2011

Current list of anime watched

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users