Photo

Having trouble joining the server? Server full?

23 replies to this topic

#1 Promarksman117

Promarksman117

Titty Sprinkles

• Server Donator
  • 999 posts
  • How did you find out about us. :I found out from the torrent
  • LocationStalking Whippy

Posted 10 May 2013 - 02:00 AM

Whenever you try to connect and it says "Connection Refused: Connect", this does not mean you are banned from the server because the connection was "refused".  This simply means the server is offline and nobody is able to connect at this time or you simply have a problem with your internet.  Simply keep refreshing your client until it says the server is back up.

Or you can do this to know even faster and you don't have to spam click your mouse.

1. Go to www.teamextrememc;com

2. look for the area of the page that shows this

jxTo2kH.png

3. Whenever the server goes online or offline it will immediately show it on this panel of the screen.

4. As soon as you see it say online just open minecraft and connect.  Most likely you will be able to connect before the player limit is reached.

lshsn.png
Invision recruitment page can be found *here*

RIP Smobz and RainbowShy

#2 ColdlyLaughs

ColdlyLaughs

Budder Lover :3

• Members
  • 2,306 posts
  • How did you find out about us. :We just playing it!!!

Posted 10 May 2013 - 02:18 AM

Thank you :)

#3 elf5254

elf5254

Noobie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 2 posts
  • How did you find out about us. :from Pirate Bay downloading the Minecraft torrent

Posted 13 May 2013 - 11:13 PM

hey I'm still having troubles joining the server it says that the server is out of date any ideas of how to fix this?

#4 ChillHawk

ChillHawk

Backflip

• Server Donator
  • 903 posts
  • How did you find out about us. :Its a long story... I was drunk and..
  • LocationSydney, Nsw, Australia, Earth, Solar System, Milky Way, The Universe

Posted 14 May 2013 - 05:40 AM

down grade to 1.5.1 if u really want to go on or u can wait till we update

n8kGpkV.png

#5 montynick

montynick

Whippys Husband Touch Me And You Die

• Server Donator
  • 2,178 posts
  • How did you find out about us. :The Pirate bay
  • LocationThe land of Team Extreme

Posted 14 May 2013 - 07:33 PM

Whenever you try to connect and it says "Connection Refused: Connect", this does not mean you are banned from the server because the connection was "refused".  This simply means the server is offline and nobody is able to connect at this time or you simply have a problem with your internet.  Simply keep refreshing your client until it says the server is back up.

Or you can do this to know even faster and you don't have to spam click your mouse.

1. Go to www.teamextrememc;com
2. look for the area of the page that shows this
jxTo2kH.png
3. Whenever the server goes online or offline it will immediately show it on this panel of the screen.
4. As soon as you see it say online just open minecraft and connect.  Most likely you will be able to connect before the player limit is reached.

Pro its www.teamextrememc.com
LOL

Posted Image

Today is going to be a great Day, because everyday is a great day. - Mark Miller

“I think it's impossible to really understand somebody, what they want, what they believe, and not love them the way they love themselves.” - Orson Scott Card

"Perhaps it's impossible to wear an identity without becoming what you pretend to be." - Orson Scott Card

"A man must be big enough to admit his mistakes, smart enough to profit from them, and strong enough to correct them." - John C. Maxwell

"What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul." - Billy Madison (1995)

#6 Dani123

Dani123

Staff Story Writer

• Server Donator
  • 1,040 posts
  • How did you find out about us. :My Brother... ( Zavidog )
  • LocationIm Right Here!

Posted 14 May 2013 - 08:37 PM

Or Here, this is where that little block is linked to:

http://stats.teamext...status.php?dark

you can use that in a little window next to your client and check constantly if you need.

But nice pro.

*Insert Signature Here*

RIP Redstone Goddess... We Will Always Miss You Smobz <3!

RIP Serah... We will always miss you RainbowShy! <3

*Click Me* for a Metal Heads Facebook Page

#7 paradoxis

paradoxis

Noobie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 1 posts
  • How did you find out about us. :the pirate bay

Posted 15 May 2013 - 01:01 AM

everytime i tried getting on it would say that the ban hammer has spoken when ive never played on the server

#8 Fireredlion

Fireredlion

Wealthy Merchant

• Server Donator
  • 277 posts
  • How did you find out about us. :the Pirate bay

Posted 15 May 2013 - 03:26 PM

everytime i tried getting on it would say that the ban hammer has spoken when ive never played on the server

make a topic in ban appeal section and tell the staff about this problem

#9 montynick

montynick

Whippys Husband Touch Me And You Die

• Server Donator
  • 2,178 posts
  • How did you find out about us. :The Pirate bay
  • LocationThe land of Team Extreme

Posted 16 May 2013 - 01:17 AM

It could be your named was banned for some reason, or your IP address

Posted Image

Today is going to be a great Day, because everyday is a great day. - Mark Miller

“I think it's impossible to really understand somebody, what they want, what they believe, and not love them the way they love themselves.” - Orson Scott Card

"Perhaps it's impossible to wear an identity without becoming what you pretend to be." - Orson Scott Card

"A man must be big enough to admit his mistakes, smart enough to profit from them, and strong enough to correct them." - John C. Maxwell

"What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul." - Billy Madison (1995)

#10 Darion_S

Darion_S

Diamond Monger

• Server Donator
  • 999 posts
  • How did you find out about us. :While dodging Somalies on the Bay
  • LocationOhio

Posted 16 May 2013 - 03:11 AM

I just keep trying if the servers full....

if you knock on the door enough, eventually it opens ;)

hctKU4i.gif?2

Siggy-iggy-iggy

#11 ColdlyLaughs

ColdlyLaughs

Budder Lover :3

• Members
  • 2,306 posts
  • How did you find out about us. :We just playing it!!!

Posted 17 May 2013 - 07:57 AM

Means you've done a bad thing and to play again please go to Ban Appeal (banana peal) section and make an appeal.

#12 Devil Dog Gamer

Devil Dog Gamer

Noobie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 1 posts
  • How did you find out about us. :you tube and the yahoo browner
  • LocationSin City

Posted 29 June 2013 - 10:50 PM

Trying to get on the server, and my error is a little different.  It shows 147of 150 (should be 3 spots open RIGH) but then immediately times out.  Any suggestions, or do the offline thing and sometime, someday it will connect on it's Own.

#13 VeWolfe

VeWolfe

Wealthy Merchant

• Server Donator
  • 362 posts
  • How did you find out about us. :The Great Wolf Deity told me about your wonderful server :))
  • LocationPhilippines

Posted 30 June 2013 - 05:54 AM

Trying to get on the server, and my error is a little different.  It shows 147of 150 (should be 3 spots open RIGH) but then immediately times out.  Any suggestions, or do the offline thing and sometime, someday it will connect on it's Own.

That's because you're not the only one trying to get in.

Its like this: O - People ,  = - Entrance

O>==[Server]

As you can see from my crude diagram, many users are trying to get in, and ends up clogging the entrance, or something like that..

It's like the race of sperm cells to an egg cells...... xD

• Zertech, iSw1fty* and BlazeForHaze like this

VeWolfVanWinkle_zpsbed72c01.png

Check your privilege!

Hey hey hey hey, check out my sig gallery!

#14 Alex13

Alex13

Noobie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 1 posts
  • How did you find out about us. :TBP

Posted 04 July 2013 - 09:40 PM

Hi guys I have never even been inside the server or the game and it says the Ban Hammer has spoken does that mean im Banned ?

#15 Fireredlion

Fireredlion

Wealthy Merchant

• Server Donator
  • 277 posts

Posted 04 July 2013 - 10:25 PM

Hi guys I have never even been inside the server or the game and it says the Ban Hammer has spoken does that mean im Banned ?

read this and make a topic in ban appeal about this problem

and yes it means your banned

Edited by Fireredlion, 04 July 2013 - 10:29 PM.

#16 biggin62182

biggin62182

Noobie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 6 posts
  • How did you find out about us. :PB.org

Posted 07 July 2013 - 09:41 PM

on my server list it keeps telling me that its outdated and wont let me even attempt to get on the server. It shows the capacity of the server but thats it. is there something i can do to fix it.

#17 Fireredlion

Fireredlion

Wealthy Merchant

• Server Donator
  • 277 posts

Posted 08 July 2013 - 11:14 PM

on my server list it keeps telling me that its outdated and wont let me even attempt to get on the server. It shows the capacity of the server but thats it. is there something i can do to fix it.

upgrade it or for the new cracked launcher (u can change mc vers on it)

Edited by Fireredlion, 08 July 2013 - 11:26 PM.

#18 redstoneblock

redstoneblock

Cobble Builder

• Members
  • 35 posts
  • How did you find out about us. :I can't remember. I think it was a google search for 'minecraft free'.

Posted 10 July 2013 - 04:08 PM

That's because you're not the only one trying to get in.

Its like this: O - People ,  = - Entrance

O>==[Server]

As you can see from my crude diagram, many users are trying to get in, and ends up clogging the entrance, or something like that..

It's like the race of sperm cells to an egg cells...... xD

LOL!

This is a god tutorial, but in the title it says what to do if the server is FULL not down.

#19 Hitomi_Tanaka_7s

Hitomi_Tanaka_7s

Noobie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 1 posts
  • How did you find out about us. :The Pirate Bay

Posted 30 July 2013 - 09:38 PM

It says 148/150 and Disconnects me upon trying to connect saying "Server is Full"

#20 ProfessorPanda

ProfessorPanda

Darth Cupcake

• Server Donator
  • 727 posts
  • How did you find out about us. :ThePirateBay
  • LocationAround the world

Posted 30 July 2013 - 10:09 PM

It says 148/150 and Disconnects me upon trying to connect saying "Server is Full"

Uhm..lol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users