Rip Bois - Matapaluza

4 replies to this topic
  • Please log in to reply

Matapaluza

Matapaluza

Smooth Criminal

• Server Donator
  • 870 posts

I've logged into this forum several times a year just to kinda keep up, for the past 3 years, prior to that i played on the server almost every day for the 3 years before that. I've only just come back again to look around as i have done in the past to see that it's dead. So it seems a lot of memories die here for all of us, which is neat, kinda sad, but not bad though I suppose. All good things do end. I've sort of made my peace already when I stopped playing and went off to college, but this feels like a second death of TeamExtreme to me, something I never really even thought about. It feels bad, names will start to slip and in time the small things we didn't appreciate at the time will slip, names of acquaintances and such, memories of our favorite buildings all left to fade. I have pictures and videos to keep some thoughts whole and I appreciate them still. Know this, although I've been gone years realistically, Team Extreme was a big part of my life and a small internet home for me my growing years as a person, 14ish-18ish, I learned a lot, met a lot, and had a good time all the while. Thanks to the people that made it happen, staff and friends.

GG and best of luck in all you do bois.

Sincerely,

Matapaluza

• DRAGONBITE, Ghoof, LordGeokal and 4 others like this

"And Then Notch Said "Let There Be Blocks..."

Dormet

Dormet

Enderdragon Slayer

• Server Donator
  • 1,325 posts

The thing is, i think Matapaluza & Mazepa1288 ( aka flames1288 ) were a same person
::thinking::

DISCORD: Juuzou Suzuya#0261

There is no place as comfortable as home.
Goodbye TeamExtreme.

BlueTanto

BlueTanto

Diamond Monger

• Server Donator
  • 931 posts

The thing is, i think Matapaluza & Mazepa1288 ( aka flames1288 ) were a same person

R u ok

smellypigs

smellypigs

I am assassin's new friend

• 2,425 posts

nek minnut new confession booth post

Posted Image
thanks to sjouwer for the awesome sig :)

_marama_

_marama_

MVP

• Server Donator
  • 5,982 posts

mata played here long b4 mazepa started lol my husband donated for mata many years ago to get vip

he was the first person to get vip by asking on the forum and getting an outside donator to pay for it

• PrinceKush likes this

CJYOVIK.jpg?1

Join HouseOfDurin Here

1 user(s) are reading this topic

1 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Daryl909