Need Some Plug In Help

7 replies to this topic
  • Please log in to reply

jaxbuddy2

jaxbuddy2

can i haz fraction

• Server Donator
  • 61 posts

Hey. do any of you guys know how to use permissions ex? i cant figure it out tried the past week. 

if not allowed can close

- jaxbuddy2 :)

Ghoof

Ghoof

Greatest of all time, and Forum Whore King

• 17,410 posts

Hey. do any of you guys know how to use permissions ex? i cant figure it out tried the past week. 

if not allowed can close

If your having major trouble with understanding permission on certain plugins, etc... its best to look it up over google, and if its a specific plugin maybe check its official topic if one for that kind of support... Official minecraft forums, spigot, etc...

That is how I've learned to mess with certain plugin permission if I had any doubt on them....

k31Fbi7.png

Farewell TeamExtreme, and thanks for the great journey we've all had together!

jaxbuddy2

jaxbuddy2

can i haz fraction

• Server Donator
  • 61 posts

If your having major trouble with understanding permission on certain plugins, etc... its best to look it up over google, and if its a specific plugin maybe check its official topic if one for that kind of support... Official minecraft forums, spigot, etc...

That is how I've learned to mess with certain plugin permission if I had any doubt on them....

I'll consider that factor

- jaxbuddy2 :)

xDevil022

xDevil022

noob

• Server Donator
  • 1,091 posts

https://bukkit.org/t...s-basic.103176/

x51C937.png

HotLava02

HotLava02

Diamond Monger

• Server Donator
  • 651 posts
I'd recommend using LuckPerms, it's better for begginers and even has a web editor... Plus it tablists permissions so you don't have to google them all the time

zSH44Fr.gif

Special thanks to Alphonso for the amazing sig!

C4t4ly5t

C4t4ly5t

Enderdragon Slayer

• Server Donator
  • 1,202 posts

There is an easy to use GUI program available for PEX, called PEXBuilder. It has a few bugs, but makes the whole process a lot easier.

Download it HERE.

You have the option to add your plugins by dragging and dropping them into the GUI, and you can easily create permissions for groups or individual players, along with prefixes/suffixes

Edited by C4t4ly5t, 03 December 2018 - 09:51 AM.

ob162Ya.png

HearthFire B1 =[ (MVP) c4t4ly5t r34v3r (VIP5) ]= Misfit B4

Legendary Faction Chat =[ LegendaryEmpir]= Legendary Recruitment

Hurricane_32

Hurricane_32

Diamond Monger

• Server Donator
  • 938 posts

The official TE download of the maps has a server that comes with BukkitGUI. You can just use that.

C4t4ly5t

C4t4ly5t

Enderdragon Slayer

• Server Donator
  • 1,202 posts

The official TE download of the maps has a server that comes with BukkitGUI. You can just use that.

PEX and the permissions files aren't included in the download. So you'll still need to make your own.

ob162Ya.png

HearthFire B1 =[ (MVP) c4t4ly5t r34v3r (VIP5) ]= Misfit B4

Legendary Faction Chat =[ LegendaryEmpir]= Legendary Recruitment

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users