Can't Connect To Server!

6 replies to this topic
  • Please log in to reply

xDiamondCyborgx

xDiamondCyborgx

can i haz fraction

• Members
  • 65 posts

I was just on minecraft, and I tried to join team extreme, but it wont let me join! It just says "Error." every time.

Please help!  

Attached Files

Edited by xDiamondCyborgx, 01 December 2018 - 02:51 PM.

When you see a terraria diamond, and a dirt block, Ooh, that's a rough decision, Sike! Goin' For the Diamond.

Wha... Wha... What the heck! Why is my terraria diamond covered In Dirt!  Fat Guy: Uh.... I don't know :(.

VVT-I

VVT-I

Diamond Monger

• Server Donator
  • 669 posts

server is closed forever, noone can join anymore

read this post for more info.

x3LxNhW.jpg

Author: Imagine

Ghoof

Ghoof

Greatest of all time, and Forum Whore King

• 17,410 posts

I was just on minecraft, and I tried to join team extreme, but it wont let me join! It just says "Error." every time.

Please help!  

Going to leave this other note here since the other thread link was already posted...

Now you can download the maps from the server through the public link, and make sure you read the readme file...

Just use the link to the thread about it too...

http://forums.teamex...e-map-download/

k31Fbi7.png

Farewell TeamExtreme, and thanks for the great journey we've all had together!

xDiamondCyborgx

xDiamondCyborgx

can i haz fraction

• Members
  • 65 posts

where do i put the zip files?  :huh:  i downloaded the spigotserver.zip and can't find the main folder. 

Edited by xDiamondCyborgx, 01 December 2018 - 04:02 PM.

When you see a terraria diamond, and a dirt block, Ooh, that's a rough decision, Sike! Goin' For the Diamond.

Wha... Wha... What the heck! Why is my terraria diamond covered In Dirt!  Fat Guy: Uh.... I don't know :(.

Ghoof

Ghoof

• 17,410 posts

where do i put the zip files?  :huh:  i downloaded the spigotserver.zip and can't find the main folder. 

First of all you download the spigotserver.zip then you extract hat whole zip into a folder called spigotserver

If your going to download the maps though, and use in the spigot server then you do this...

Download the map zip, and then extract that map zip folder into your spigotserver file...

Then in the game do /mv import foldernameofmap normal then do /mt buildmapyoujustimported

--------------------------------------------

If your going to download the maps though, and use in singleplayer

Download the zip, and then extract the zip folder into your saved folder in .minecraft

C:\Users\[Your windows user name]\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\saves

-----------------------------------------

Actually the http://titanindex.net/TE_maps/ has in the top of the page a little readme text that pretty much explains all what your asking about in terms of loading the map for either spigot ,or singleplayer....

Also the spigot server zip does come with a readme on top of the main link where you downloaded it from on how to setup the spigot server also.... I suggest reading over that very carefully so you don't get confused...

k31Fbi7.png

xDiamondCyborgx

xDiamondCyborgx

can i haz fraction

• Members
  • 65 posts

I couldn't find the readme. anywhere in the zip. (i give up.. goodbye te... forever  :unsure: i loved you so much)

Edited by xDiamondCyborgx, 01 December 2018 - 04:39 PM.

Ghoof

Ghoof

• 17,410 posts

I couldn't find the readme. anywhere in the zip.

Actually the spigot serve readme is on the actually map page like I mentioned in the bottom of my previous reply...

http://titanindex.net/TE_maps/

Go to the top of the page, and it clearly goes over everything on it.... Make sure you read over that stuff clearly... If you don't you might miss some important steps to properly getting everything to work...

k31Fbi7.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users