Is Te Gone?

2 replies to this topic
  • Please log in to reply

DiabloGaming

DiabloGaming

Noobie

• Members
  • 2 posts

I just logged onto my TE account and I am seeing everyone saying bye to TE!!! Is TE really gone?? or is it just maintenance or something? One guy payed me 20k in game for nether racks now how do I complete that?? I literally finish playing fortnite got on minecraft and I get this heart breaking message.... and BTW my old account was called insaneyoutuber and a lot of people knew me.... feels bad.... I enjoyed this server so much.... :( :( :( :( :( I actually cried... no joke..... :(:( :(

Edited by DiabloGaming, 29 November 2018 - 11:47 PM.

Dormet

Dormet

Enderdragon Slayer

• Server Donator
  • 1,325 posts

Short answer: TE is Retired.

DISCORD: Juuzou Suzuya#0261

There is no place as comfortable as home.
Goodbye TeamExtreme.

Ghoof

Ghoof

Greatest of all time, and Forum Whore King

• 17,410 posts

I just logged onto my TE account and I am seeing everyone saying bye to TE!!! Is TE really gone?? or is it just maintenance or something? One guy payed me 20k in game for nether racks now how do I complete that?? I literally finish playing fortnite got on minecraft and I get this heart breaking message.... and BTW my old account was called insaneyoutuber and a lot of people knew me.... feels bad.... I enjoyed this server so much.... :( :( :( :( :( I actually cried... no joke..... :(:( :(

Long answer because I can...

The server is closed for good now, and you can't enter the server anymore!

Here is the thread below that does talk about the end of TE by Raidmax21

http://forums.teamex...odbye-te/page-1

Now you can download the maps from the server through the public link, and make sure you read the readme file...

Just use the link to the thread about it too...

http://forums.teamex...e-map-download/

k31Fbi7.png

Farewell TeamExtreme, and thanks for the great journey we've all had together!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: te, dead, team, extreme, minecraft rip

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users