My Long Awaited Secret

3 replies to this topic

Macho_Nacho

Macho_Nacho

• Server Donator
  • 1,748 posts

xLtf7zd.png

Prelude

The time has come to reveal my secret that I must prematurely let out.

I did not plan on revealing myself until all my plans on Team Extreme were complete

but sadly the server has come to it's final destination.

You may know me as the Evip who was obsessed with farms (hence my B3 faction)

but there is a deeper meaning that just farms.

You may be wondering why a player like me who has creative bother on creating these farms

when I already have a somewhat huge amount of money in-game. It is not simply

because I am bored or that I am obsessed with building these ridiculously large farms.

But it is because I chose to put in my time and effort to build a system where non-vips

(or any player really) with little to no effort, can earn a reasonable sum of money.

100% of the money that I have earned from doing player donations have been directly

funding all my public projects to better help players in the community.

I also could've just built the faction out of creative blocks but that also ties in with my secret.

My perspective

You see, I may have been registered back in August of 2016, but I have been with Team Extreme long before that. Back when Team Extreme was running 1.7 (or something older than 1.8, I don't quite remember), I went by the username Mr_Cuddles (or Mr_Cuddles_Jr, I completely forgot). It was 2013 and I was a curious and newly registered player. Formally known Build 4 was just known as the only build world at the time. Trying to join the server was also a huge pain as it was constantly full, but if you were one of the lucky ones to login, you would be greeted with the nostalgic Library. This is where all the drop parties would take place whenever someone had ahold of stacks of cookies or diamonds. If you had to trade, the only safe way would be inside the trading booths. Even then, people would easily be scammed. I, myself would lure players into the door on my side and try to suffocate them with the door so I can take their items when they die (hueheuhue).

Outside the library you would find the Admin Shop, Vip Area, and Mini Games (dunno if I am missing anything else); I won't be talking about the Vip area as I was not a Vip member at the time. The admin shop was a similar experience to the old admin shop from when the server ran 1.8 but it involved more walking. As for mini-games, parkour wasn't as exciting since it was literally one big level. But the real fun was spleef (or floor is lava, I'm pretty sure it was called spleef at the time). The room was much smaller than the current Floor is Lava map and much more bland. The floor was literally entirely made out of multiple layers of different colored wool and there was no lava whatsoever. The place could be empty at times, but it was still loads of fun. You did win some prize money from winning the game but like all mini games, it wasn't much.

Ever wanted to go to the mines? Well Team Extreme had similar mines as today but they were much smaller than today's mines. The most annoying mine would be the tree mine because players would mine the bottom of the tree, making it impossible to mine the top (still done in today's mine). Sand and stone mines were basically a cone where most of the time, everything was mined out.

I forgot how the chat system worked but if there were no players near you when you said something, a message in chat would tell you that there is no one around to hear you. But if you ever decide to roam outside of the spawn area, you would be greeted by numerous shops and massive frame drops. Pumpkin farms were a thing back then and almost every shop had them since they could be sold to the admin shop for money. I remember one shop had a button where players could activate them whenever they visit since auto farms were still illegal. Other than that, everything would seem astronomically expensive since all you started out was a couple hundred.

How I got banned

It started out when I wanted to join a faction and a player pm'ed me that I should join his. Unfortunately, I do not remember the faction name nor do I remember the person who invited me. Once I joined and teleported to the faction home, I was astonished on how much could be done if players worked together (hence a faction). This was my very first experience on a faction server (and a server in general), and I was amazed by everything that I came across. The faction had it's own little faction shop and they even gave me my own building plot. I felt so welcomed and I ended up playing for hours working on my awesome and awful looking house. A few weeks passed and 12 year old Macho got bored and decided to mess around. Lockettes were also a thing back then so you couldn't go grief a player's items. I then went on YouTube to search videos on how to steal items from locked chests and all I needed was a hopper minecart; This obviously wouldn't work today as the exploit has been patched and that hopper minecarts are disabled on the server. After giving this a try on one of the faction shops, items started flowing into the hopper minecart. At this point, I had a huge smirk on my face knowing that there was no turning back. I then proceed on breaking into my faction members' houses and continue griefing. My fun did not last long as I was unable to connect to the server the next day.

My apology

An apology may seem a bit overdue as it has been years since the incident; Not to mention my 2 years of ban evading. But I would like to apologize to my fellow faction members and all that was affected due to my careless actions. I would also like to apologize to Raidmax for inducing my toxic behavior into the server. I would like to apologize all my fellow friends on Team Extreme who I have kept this secret from as I wanted to prove that I could change. As you may be reading in disgust on how ridiculous this sounds and how careless I am for all my actions, I just wanted to at least confess my wrong doings and come out clean. I am not expecting forgiveness, but it is what I seek.

As I mentioned before, I did not plan on confessing until all my projects were complete.

You see, I wanted to create a faction from which everyone could thrive from. A farming faction to help players earn money, a redstone faction to help teach everyone about redstone, and a regular faction for players to express themselves freely. I put my time and effort to build an empire for those who come after me to have success and to help those who need these resources more than me. The reason I built in survival was so when I leave, I could pass on my factions and belongs to even those who aren't even fortunate enough to afford Evip. Not only I sold donations to those who didn't have access to PayPal, but I also ended up helping Raid by selling these donations.

Please do not feel pity as I expected this day would come (just not so soon).

I want to thank everyone for such a wonderful and memorable time on Team Extreme.

Thank you,

Goodbye.

-M

• DRAGONBITE, Dat Silver Apple, drthrax07 and 9 others like this

KQ6T2o8.gif

Signature made by: kushsmarty315

------> [NachoFarms] <------

ThatXuxe

ThatXuxe

Shop Owner

• Server Donator
  • 132 posts

Why didnt you just appeal tho... or was that not a thing back then

EDIT:

Or did you get denied

Edited by ThatXuxe, 06 November 2018 - 03:45 AM.

• Macho_Nacho likes this
>_<

Gta5_Videos

Gta5_Videos

Shop Owner

• Server Donator
  • 166 posts

Damn, 2 years of ban evading, it seems like you really missed the server. But I've known you for a while now. Almost 2 Years.

We don't know much, but still, you're really helpful. But when I found out about this (By reading your post up there), really surprised to see it.

Oh well, wish you good luck in your life and your future :)

edited

n y u no appeal last time ;-;

Edited by Gta5_Videos, 06 November 2018 - 03:52 AM.

• Macho_Nacho likes this

LzQbyvv.gif?1     Have A great Merry Christmas on this December! :D

Macho_Nacho

Macho_Nacho

• Server Donator
  • 1,748 posts

Why didnt you just appeal tho... or was that not a thing back then

EDIT:

Or did you get denied

n y u no appeal last time ;-;

Non-Appealable

KQ6T2o8.gif