Goodbye Te

356 replies to this topic
  • Please log in to reply

stevenl_slaaa

stevenl_slaaa

Pumpkin Farmer

• Members
  • 91 posts

I joined the server in August, and it is the best server I've ever met. A big thanks to Jackywack, hsnmj571, creepeershotter, cybben, kenace, rayson0kk0, kingfishy492, lysergide, and many others. Please forgive me if I forgot to write your name

Edited by stevenl_slaaa, 05 November 2018 - 10:48 AM.

• creepeershotter likes this

THEBlueBRAD360

THEBlueBRAD360

Wealthy Merchant

• Server Donator
  • 402 posts

Couldn't even read the post properly thanks to teary eyes... I'm too emotional. At least that's what Veno used to say.

Thinking that it'd come to an end like this, is really unexpected.

The moments and memories I had in this server are really precious to me. The peoples I met, the friends I made. TE is my reason for Minecraft. I doubt I'd even touch it if I hadn't return to TE. I just wish I could spend more time with friends. TE was the first server that came up on my server list when I first downloaded Minecraft. It was back in 2016. Although, I was quite plabish even to understand how the server worked. Still had an awesome time with my friends till I left it. Only to come back in December 2017 (account got deleted in the meanwhile). It was different from before. Understood how TE worked better from before. Was able to make friends and experience things better this time. To be honest, back then becoming vip was a dream. I doubt I'd ever become vip given how lazy and plabish I was. Won Vip nominations by DipperDan, Vip2 was a gift from arabi, Vip3 from megamel and Monstructor. Might seem nothing much. But it really made me happy. Even happier that I'd make so awesome friends who'd make my dreams come true. The trolls and adventures, mystery waiting to be unraveled... Everyday was awesome.

I guess it had to be this way. Thanks to Raids, the awesome staff team and also other players for making TE a better place!

Good Bye TeamExtreme,
-THEBlueBRAD360 / Azure_

~Bitches Be Crazy

• PrinceKush likes this

SrA9tT8.png

alpha244YT

alpha244YT

Cobble Builder

• Server Donator
  • 26 posts
Goodbye TE, im at a loss of words Right now. I hope we can fix v3 or come to v4. It was an awesome expierence having everyone on TE. I never expected this day to come so soon.

Lulubug

Lulubug

can i haz fraction

• Server Donator
  • 54 posts

RaidMax and TE Staff:

You set the standard on TE for how Minecraft should be enjoyed on every other server. Your selection of staff, the buildworlds, the minigames, the rules, EVA, the plugins, everything..  the hard work and dedication put into this baby of yours - At the end of the day you did it for the players.. Words are not enough to explain how grateful we are for every minute spent making memories and friends and minecraft families. - to everyone involved, a great big overwhelming thank you.  -wishing I could buy a Tshirt somewhere with the TE Logo.. 

No other server will EVER compare to TE. 

TE will never be forgotten.  Bitches be Crazy!!!!

Much Love - Hearthfire Family

• El Duque Caradura, Net_Hunterr, C4t4ly5t and 1 other like this

4JUmvJI.png

HearthFire B1 =[ Lulubug [VIP5] jeshenel ]= Misfit B4

Legendary Faction Chat =[ LegendaryEmpir]= Legendary Recruitment

xDevil022

xDevil022

noob

• Server Donator
  • 1,092 posts

Well I never saw this coming honestly, I have had a great time playing on this server, although I stopped playing for a little while and moved onto other places, and while there might be other places out there TeamExtreme will always be the best server out there. Thanks to the people that I made friends with, you're truly awesome.

May TE rest in my heart for years to come. Goodbye everyone.

x51C937.png

ibu2awesome

ibu2awesome

Enderdragon Slayer

• Server Donator
  • 1,992 posts

Well, this is really sad.. This community has been a huge influence on me and it's really depressing to see the server go especially when 1.12.2 upgrade was close and being tested, v4 conceptualized..

Not many people are likely to forget TE even after the server dies, TE is an amazing community I'll definitely miss..

Edited by ibu2awesome, 05 November 2018 - 11:01 AM.

• Ploofy, DaddyLilMonster and NutsAndBees like this

gDneKlZ.png

Made by Nikki so amazing <33 I'm a like whore, if I said something sensible, can you give me a like? Please?

[Utopia]=[•Atlantis]=[♦ReBuild]=[Valheru]

jusnine

jusnine

Wealthy Merchant

• Server Donator
  • 345 posts
I dont know what to say... this was a beautiful time here... really liked it, made a lot of friends... just started to grt the hang off all ... thanms everyone... it was a pleasure... thanks staff gor everything, thanks raid for making this all possible... thanks ftiends to make it a fun time...
9lisoiB.gif
[B1]:[LittleWoods]:[B2]:[Fac]:[B3]:[Mythic]:[B4]:[DayDreamersShop][Signature by]:[Imagine]

OMGitscarl

OMGitscarl

Sassy Bitch

• Server Donator
  • 2,274 posts

wow I have been a part of this family for the past 3 years, I was mostly inactive for the last year with the false hope that ' i will come back someday'

that never came true and TE was the place I matured a lot, I can literally see my growth from a kid to a somewhat of a broken adult and whenever I make the argument that internet friends are real friends I ALWAYS give the example of TE because it was something very close to my heart and I am sure to a lot of others as well, TE literally helped me through some tough times 

I personally thank you raid. 

• sciencelover, Ploofy and Astrophel_ like this

zx2gvFb.png

In society those who dont have many abilities tend to complain more

BasZz2119

BasZz2119

Diamond Monger

• Server Donator
  • 557 posts

The server had a good run...

The memories will always remain and I believe I had a good run on it. 

It's always sad to see something go that you were never really ready to let go, but it is how it is.

My seperation wasn't as smooth as it could have been but sadly descisions are made and you will have to live with it.

I can only look back and find that it was the best as IMO this was coming sooner if not later.

Please allow me to say, Thanks TE! You had a good run.

I'm Probs not allowed to say anything about how to contact me, but you can. Talk to your friends.

<3 Like your first love, TE won't die in your heart! <3

• 1ZaYp3r1, Kunwar and sciencelover like this

Wasabi8

Wasabi8

Pumpkin Farmer

• Server Donator
  • 116 posts

To be honest I can't tell how much love and caring I got from this server. I met with wonderful persons here and had a lot of fun, I feel like I can't really tell..

How much did I love this server, this server was my first wonderful thing in my life if we talking about games..

Nothing else could give me that much thing as minecraft, and this whole server.

I want to say thank you for everything and I hope we'll see each other again with my friends and with everyone. :) 

Of course not these are the only things what I could say now but.. 

So yeah, goodbye everyone and waiting for coming back. :) 

Rockhill

Rockhill

can i haz fraction

• Members
  • 57 posts

Best MC server there is, you will be missed. :(

Stay blessed, and watch out for Zombies.

awesome_dom

awesome_dom

Diamond Monger

• Server Donator
  • 838 posts
Im speechless :'(

It was very fun experience i wish i knew about the server earlier than 2 years. THX raid for all what you have done!
TE4Life still!

SuperRaj

SuperRaj

✳✯⚡Merchant⚡✯✳

• Server Donator
  • 2,853 posts

This is so sad.

I had always had fun in TE regardless of some rude people.

Always gone miss TE and i hope to see you people around.

• mark42O, Fe_Nite and OnAl3rt like this

XJ8GkoQl.png

Okasha12

Okasha12

Shop Owner

• Server Donator
  • 132 posts
Really Sad and Heart broken this was my first server in Minecraft i did not know shit about anything after being in this server it felt like famiy the mods admins are awesome cant believe this day has to come i might think to revive the server with some friends

Ps~ Really sad

Catmadness

Catmadness

Mud Farmer

• Members
  • 13 posts
Honestly so upsetting. I'm bad with words but thanks raid for creating this server. I've been here for only 150+ days but I love it. I'm glad I had the opportunity to meet everyone that I have. Thank you for that. Have a nice life~

armanvalentin

armanvalentin

Pumpkin Farmer

• Members
  • 92 posts

Just...thank you.

• C4t4ly5t likes this

Mr_Dollar

Mr_Dollar

Pumpkin Farmer

• Members
  • 84 posts

this is so bad  Y_Y

i dont like play at other servers just i like TE. 

thanks alot admins for unban or resolve my problems 

thanks alot vip's for transfers

thanks alot raidmax for made this best server 

thanks alot my friends to help me made my faction

i hope server will back 

im sad and never want play minecraft again  :unsure:  :(  

Edited by Mr_Dollar, 05 November 2018 - 12:16 PM.

EVERYTHINK IS IN YOUR MIND

MrsGoldDigga

MrsGoldDigga

can i haz fraction

• Server Donator
  • 60 posts
I was a daily player on TE and met some amazing people whom have carried me through some rough times. TE was the most amazing escape from the mundane everyday shit. So sad to see you go. Thank you to the amazing staff who helped me and my mini gamers get through all our in game issues. Thank you to all the amazing people I have met over the years, your presence in my RL and gameing life will never be forgotten. ~ MommaGold
  • 2PieceCombo and TitanXtreme like this
IMG 7712

Signature made by CraftTech <3

Bacteria_

Bacteria_

can i haz fraction

• Banned
  • 56 posts
Good bye Minecraft forever I joined here a month ago and I really loved the server and I didnt know that it was seven years old and that I have missed a lot of fun moments :(

Im really sad that a server like this cant make 500$/month , I will play till the end , once the server goes down I will uninstall Minecraft forever
:(

UniversAll

UniversAll

Shop Owner

• Server Donator
  • 195 posts

This server taught us a lot : )

I've always wanted to say something when it came to this.. but it doesn't matter anymore.

Love you all, good luck!

• Daryl909, iLoveToDance, C4t4ly5t and 1 other like this

|||•-|||

(macros scripts/tutorial,Fil guide,shopMap)

TE was the first and will be the last Minecraft server i will ever play, Goodbye Minecraft

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users