wow thats so sad i cant belive it 

Posted Image

thanks Twilight_Ender for this signature

JerenSoon

JerenSoon

Diamond Monger

• Server Donator
  • 531 posts

Kind of a... Dunno what to say... Being a pleb long time in V2(Playing this in 2016); now a Minor Pro in V3 (Start from 2017)

Just too bad this server is the only server I always hanging out when I can't even afford to buy the MC... But I guess it's another Heisei Memories which is marked down before hitting another Era...

Now where I should deliver the Gashat, eh...? That's supposed to send to Max... But I guess it won't needed anymore...

• aleksandrea likes this

Waiting for 1.12 but Raidmax announced closing of TeamExtreme...  

NyKL2uD.gif

sciencelover

sciencelover

Part Forum Scrubbery

• Server Donator
  • 352 posts

AWWWW wow. Been dreading this day. Been here since the beginning. Back when TE was one world (build 4). I had my first shop in Capital Shops and have watched TE grow over the years. Met a ton of awesome people in game and met up with a few in real life. Chowder and I have a 3 year strong relationship thanks to this server. I have so many memories and screenshots over the years. My life has been changed by this server in many ways. Like moving from ohio to another state to be with the love of my life lol. We met on TE and over a year got to be great friends. I have many life long friends thanks to TE. I cant believe its got end but I can understand. I hope I have given others great memories to cherish just like they did for me. Now excuse me while I go cry lol. <3 xoxoxo guys! 

• PrinceKush, Ploofy, MasterRainboom and 4 others like this

bWObOUC.png

Image made by: SilvyrNixe 

Thank You Silvy! :) 

JayWU

JayWU

Cobble Builder

• Server Donator
  • 25 posts
Just like others my only regret was to discover TE only for an year. I love this server and this was the very first server that got me into Minecraft. I have met so many of you great people on this server and it’s sad that I won’t see you guys on the server anymore :-:. Love you guys, you guys TRULY ARE THE BEST!

-JayWU
Bitches Be Crazy
  • aleksandrea and stevenl_slaaa like this

Parlor_Tonic

Parlor_Tonic

Extreme VIP

• Server Donator
  • 686 posts
Well said Raid. Your decision is completely understandable. You have put so much effort into making not just a server, but a full fledged community. The times people have had with TE will stay with them, and you and your team are to thank for that. As you said, all good things must come to an end. All things considered, TE was certainly a good thing. Don't ever doubt that. Thanks for everything, man.
  • TheBaron12, PrinceKush, Jordan_ggkk and 3 others like this

rick543

rick543

Explosive Party Planner

• Server Donator
  • 221 posts
I have been so sad for the longest time and then i found this sever TE and really i been in this sever for like a year and a half and let me tell you it was the most fun i ever had.I want to thank all the staff members and the the whole of TE for being my family and friends. I i have met so much loving and careing poeple and i want to wish all them best of luck in life.TE will always be in my heart and everyone with it. THANKS TE, I LOVE U ALl

rick543
Always stay lit haha

Edited by rick543, 05 November 2018 - 10:14 AM.

• OnAl3rt and Shifter99 like this

wytchcraftz

wytchcraftz

Pumpkin Farmer

• Server Donator
  • 95 posts
Sorry I feel is like a prank...hope is not real
I really enjoyed here, and thanks for all friends I made

https://imgur.com/mBgUOjh

Thanks to Imagine

HotLava02

HotLava02

Diamond Monger

• Server Donator
  • 653 posts

As many people say, all great things come to an end.

It is sad we are now talking about TE, but many have calculated the day was near. Now many questions are going to appear:

Is the community remaining? Will the forums shut down too? When? Is there a specific date? That's just a few questions I have for now, don't mind my ignorance if you consider it so.

About TE, it litterally changed my personality partially, and most importantly has helped my life overall, including my future.

For example, TE made me get interest in general java development, as I tried finding out how minecraft servers work. If TE rules remain, more details won't be added.

Another thing, TE helped me go through a hard time of my life: depression. I was depressed last year, 2017, june-july, and I joined TE. I had fun, came back, came online every day and I stayed and kept playing multiplayer forever. I started ignoring singleplayer since that day.

I met awesome friends which helped me even more; I met awesome people later in global, but unfortunately not everything was that great as of which caused this shut down, in my point of view. But will not mention those for now.

First I want to say thanks to all of the staff, but most importantly the players, donators, supporters. But since no one is perfect, no one does all of their decisions in the best way, that's obvious. Many things on TE weren't done right, but what is done, is done. Don't quote this post saying "give me an example", I think everyone knows.

But overall, just as Tiffaa said, I wish I could have met TE way longer ago, even though I joined in v2 and logged out immediately, it is because my minecraft ignorancy (if that's a word) was extremely high.

But anyways, this server made me learn a lot of new stuff, and a lot of people here also gained a lot of knowledge and life experience in this server

Farewell TE, it was an awesome experience

- HotLava02

• OnAl3rt and BettyB00p like this

zSH44Fr.gif

Special thanks to Alphonso for the amazing sig!

ExplosivePopcorn

ExplosivePopcorn

Shop Owner

• Server Donator
  • 209 posts
Didn't think this would happen so soon, especially with the plans for v4 being so public. I thought this wouldn't hurt as much as it actually is but it it was it. We had a hell of a run while it lasted. Raid you are a wonderful person for giving all of us the opportunity to meet new people around the world over a game if blocks. This server has become much more than just a server and the community will be missed (serverside). I will miss the community but if it's time to move on I guess we will have to.

El Duque Caradura

El Duque Caradura

Mud Farmer

• Server Donator
  • 15 posts

Ugh, I wish this was a Halloween prank or something, but even I feel this one coming. Since V3 hype fade the amount of players decreased a lot, I hope some day we can meet again playing minecraft, but to be honest, this it's the only minecraft public server I ever played, like 2 years and a half... man, I still having my first iron pickaxe that I enchanted with Eff IV and unb III that I tagged using a glitch of 1.7... it's painful, but I don't want to say goodbye, I just want to say "see ya later folks'"

Net_Hunterr

Net_Hunterr

Pinky Guy

• Server Donator
  • 2,166 posts
Never thought this day would come.....
TE was a place which had thought me many things and I had a lot of fun being a part of this community.

Would like to thank all of the people who had helped me here!

Hoping for the best and hope we all meet again in a community like this!
  • PrinceKush likes this

Bontoose

Bontoose

piggy bank

• Server Donator
  • 271 posts

Cheers~ Enjoy TE 8)

Fitcho

Fitcho

Diamond Monger

• Server Donator
  • 732 posts
Keeping it short.

Just like many other players, I've been quite inactive on the server over the past year or so (with the exception of 7th bday events) as I've grown out of minecraft. It just isn't as fun as it used to be and I guess it's natural for games to die after a while.

I did meet a lot of people and had loads of fun, and definitely will stay in touch with many.
TE discord will probably remain as crowded as it ever did, and I suggest anyone who didn't join it yet to do so.

Cya around peeps!
  • Orion* and El Duque Caradura like this

Atv2Mwf.jpg

Join House of Durin πŸ‘‰HEREπŸ‘ˆ

VolcanicRedstone

VolcanicRedstone

Diamond Monger

• Server Donator
  • 892 posts
Adios.

El Duque Caradura

El Duque Caradura

Mud Farmer

• Server Donator
  • 15 posts

Ha, it's funny, I have gathered so many cool stuff through this 2 years and a half that I feel it like a waste, as a funny idea I could put them in a double chest and prepare a "treasure hunt" for those who download the map but... I don't know where should I start

El Duque Caradura

El Duque Caradura

Mud Farmer

• Server Donator
  • 15 posts

Keeping it short.

Just like many other players, I've been quite inactive on the server over the past year or so (with the exception of 7th bday events) as I've grown out of minecraft. It just isn't as fun as it used to be and I guess it's natural for games to die after a while.

I did meet a lot of people and had loads of fun, and definitely will stay in touch with many.
TE discord will probably remain as crowded as it ever did, and I suggest anyone who didn't join it yet to do so.

Cya around peeps!

how do I join? I have discord but it's dead

Fitcho

Fitcho

Diamond Monger

• Server Donator
  • 732 posts

how do I join? I have discord but it's dead

http://discord.gg/Sw3y4zn

Atv2Mwf.jpg

Join House of Durin πŸ‘‰HEREπŸ‘ˆ

barone

barone

Wealthy Merchant

• Server Donator
  • 274 posts

I haven't played in a while, but still i remember this server, the people i used to play with, my faction, and all the running around in the (old) PvP maps or in the mob arena, building a pumpkin farm and destroying it, farming XP, enchanting, forgind god swords, selling (EDIT: Special thanks to you, wildly69. Back when they were worth something, you gave me millions in exchange for my god swords). I always played just like a businessman who used to go to PvP to waste some armor, after all. The sad thing is that i always believed that someday i'd come back to the server, and i actually did come back for a few days once in a while, but it looks like this is a goodbye. So i just want to thank everyone that made this server special. Thank you to everyone who ever joined my faction. Thank you to everyone who fought me in PvP or in mob arena. Thank you to all the people who used my slots at OneShop. Thanks to everyone who ever played on TE. Thanks raidmax.
You won't be forgotten.

Edited by barone, 05 November 2018 - 10:45 AM.

• sciencelover likes this
In game name: barone

ffsdonnie

ffsdonnie

Wealthy Merchant

• Server Donator
  • 303 posts

I'm not that good at words as well. But thank you for all the memories everyone, it has truly been a fun ride. It's kinda sad that I wasn't here when the server was at its peak but oh well.

• OnAl3rt likes this

                       mI0XXla.gif

If you truly lack the courage to end it all, please reach out to http://www.assistedsuicide.org/. Self loathing, substance abuse & risk taking are all classic signs of procrastination, please don't be ashamed to seek professional help.

Astelon

Astelon

Enderdragon Slayer

• Server Donator
  • 1,308 posts

Been here for more than 5 years, and I'd lie if I said my life wasn't changed through this server and the people I've met on it. It's sad to see it go, but as I've said in that message about the dev recruitment, you've got all my support for whatever project. I haven't been able to donate much to the server, so that's the least I can do.

• Fe_Nite likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users