• 573 posts

no words for this ........

• creepeershotter likes this

Hagzoraur

Hagzoraur

Mud Farmer

• Members
  • 10 posts

Hello, a regular, inactive member of TE server here. I've been a member for two years, i think. but i haven't spend much time on the server as of late, nor the forums, or even the discord server. I don't even have a premium account which means this is (possibly) the only server i can join.

Today i noticed that the server didn't load at all, so i decided to check here, i must say that this is pretty sad.

But it's okay, fate must be accepted, everything has an end, fun and experience was had. Honestly, i'm not upset at all. I got pretty used to it- this is just how life goes.

Thank you for all of your efforts, Raidmax, staff, and everyone else!

I can only hope to have as much fun as i had in this server once more.

edit: apparently i can join other cracked servers, but i'm pretty sad this one is gone, it was one of a kind.

Edited by Hagzoraur, 07 December 2018 - 05:11 AM.

• SkullExploder and creepeershotter like this

Doctor_min3r

Doctor_min3r

Noobie

• Server Donator
  • 6 posts

don't know what to say came back after a long time just to find TE is no more...i wish you guys rethink about it...we were a community not just any random server...i will miss TE

• creepeershotter and MasterBloc like this

PoisonDMG

PoisonDMG

Shop Owner

• Server Donator
  • 170 posts

As server is closed, there are no much things to do in forums only.

Goodbye guys :(

WfFMuBI.png

[!] Attention - Signature under poison effect [!]

Witherbrine

Witherbrine

Noobie

• Server Donator
  • 7 posts

I LOVED THIS SERVER. I WILL MISS IT. RAIDMAX21, THANKS FOR THIS SERVER!! :)

SkullExploder

SkullExploder

can i haz fraction

• Server Donator
  • 67 posts

Man oh man, this feels bad. Even though I just logged in here after like a 1-year break from Minecraft, I still can't believe that the first online gaming community I used to be a part of is now going down. Unfortunately, I lost interest in Minecraft and that pushed me away from TeamExtreme. Before playing on TE, I had never experienced the sheer fun I had on this server. Thanks to the cool and down to earth staff of TE, thanks to every single member of this community for contributing to the experience. Wish you all good luck.

candreatta3

candreatta3

Cobble Builder

• Server Donator
  • 34 posts
Is forms geting shut down. If so why

_Miles_Prower_

_Miles_Prower_

Pumpkin Farmer

• Server Donator
  • 122 posts

Until we meet again guys. Its hard to Say Goodbye :( :( I've Enjoyed at Paintball so much and alot of Good Memories from Event!

k8mhc70.jpg?1

BlackWidowTMC

BlackWidowTMC

Noobie

• Server Donator
  • 1 posts

I can't believe this. I came back a couple days ago to see the TE Servers have been shut down. I'm so SAD! This was probably the best server I've ever been on. Raid! You should get a hold of me sometime through email. You have it, I would love to talk about maybe a comeback for TE. I could get some servers going if need be. Let me KNOW!!!  Till then, If then happens, I am working on loading the maps currently and trying to get the worlds back up and running on a personal server so that I can keep this stuff going. I hate to see TE die. It hurts my heart strings. Great Community and Great People. I was never really one to actually talk on forums and what not, but am so sad to see this happen to one of the greatest servers in the MC community. Gonna miss ya'll!

Expooky

Expooky

Noobie

• Server Donator
  • 1 posts

Raidmax Please make a another SERVER looks like and feel like Team Extreme Server. WE WILL MISS THIS SERVER NOT YOU :) PEACE.

Just kidding! We/i will miss you Raidmax and the rest of his staff :D

• bossbadlol and MasterBloc like this

Fireking528

Fireking528

Cobble Builder

• Server Donator
  • 29 posts

RIP TE 2011-2018

You will be missed.

MihaiHeaven12#

MihaiHeaven12#

Shop Owner

• Members
  • 134 posts

The Neo-TeamExtreme will be created but our old items will be kept, and our old factions too!

• EpicSides likes this

Mihai 

MultiTerkoiz

MultiTerkoiz

Mud Farmer

• Members
  • 24 posts
I'm glad I could've been a part of this community since the early days. As the time was passing by, minecraft was slowly dying and the game itself became boring. I'm very sad that this is happening but as raidmax said all good things must come to an end. It was really a great journey...

RandomRacer

RandomRacer

Noobie

• Members
  • 2 posts

Will you make other server like that? 

just, ya know with different map , ranks, a bit more details, i know, it will take a long-ass time to make but hey just 30mins a day can do it

i feel bad but i know its not over, not with us all on your tail

or atleast open the server and make it vip-only

id get vip the same second

now i need to play roblox cause, hey, shit happens

add me on roblox

RockyPassLit

RockyPassLit

Noobie

• Server Donator
  • 4 posts

Damn, team extreme has came to an end... even though i was banned for most of this servers life, it was still really fun. I met alot of people here that changed my life in so many ways, its just... unbelievable... I didnt expect to see TE close this early but, as raidmax21 said, all things good things must come to an end. Hope to see TE come back some time in the near future, if its even possible... good luck TE community, hope you find another server like this, even tho thats probably impossible.

TE was just so cool, even when i first got there, nice people, great spawns, awsome plugins, just an amazing server. The server has had its ups and downs but in the end it had to come to an end...

-RockyPassLit Server Donator scince 2017 - banned a week later

MasterBloc

MasterBloc

Noobie

• Members
  • 2 posts

It was very nice messing with you around in the spawn when you were working on that emerald tree xD.

but sadly this experience ended :(

Thanks you raidmax. and if you remember me messing with you around on that tree then reply

i was so scared for this day to come but sadly nightmares come true

from MasterBloc, thanks raidmax.

Remember shred15? that was me, you banned me for xray but it was actually not i even said im seeing through walls but its fine

being banned from you is better than from others.

Edited by MasterBloc, 28 December 2018 - 06:53 AM.

• bossbadlol likes this

kenace

kenace

Enderdragon Slayer

• Administrator
  • 5,611 posts

At least LadyAmalia (the stupid feminist) is gone! Haha!   ^_^

I love TE! Raidlands was the best. Don't forget that shops and creations where scattered about as well. 

The shop system was my favorite! And if you had a mending book in Build Worlds, you were considered the master.

LadyAmalia, if you are reading this, remember me (Bossbadlol)? We and some bad encounters. I hated you, stupid wannabe MOD. Too bad your spoiled butt decided to leave and all your factions disbanded. Oh, and you loved to ban noobs for breaking a tiny rule. Get a life, you fat pig! 

Thanks for the nice experience TeamExtreme. You can find my faction in B2. BebesIsland. 

Ps: Also Bebes "bbs" is my dog. Female. And has a black thing!

No-one gives a flying fuck about your opinion.

Forum banned, Also seeing as registrations are disabled... Bye.

• KingFishy492, FireFist, ashinshugar and 12 others like this
Mj2Sd6M.gif

FireFist

FireFist

Wealthy Merchant

• Members
  • 419 posts

I started playing on this server a good few years ago. While I did leave the server, I never expected it to be closed. To everyone I knew, Goodbye. I hope to see you in the near future whether it be on another server or discord. 

KYxCtth_zpscs0ccmu1.jpg

TitanXtreme

TitanXtreme

Noobie

• Members
  • 6 posts

Well, until this day i saw T.E was closed, this is really sad for me, i played like 2 years in that server, i hope it could be open again, this server changed my life, i made new friends and played a lot with them, i was banned 1 time xD, i appealed fast to play again, but some days later, i stopped playing Minecraft, i didn't noticed it was closed, but now i can only say something, Thanks Raidmax, for all the fun you brought to us, the friends, the memories, now Idk how my friends are, but the fun wont ever stop.

I hope this server gets online again. Cya later Team Extreme. :' )                                                                      

you are still alive in our hearts.

lolZcat5_Slenderdude

lolZcat5_Slenderdude

Shop Owner

• Members
  • 131 posts

I am so tempted to revive the server once the world downloads are available.

I may not be a veteran player, but I have been with this server for a little over 2 years and I have seen many players come and go. My first few months started out pretty well with so many people to interact with (especially when the server was constantly full). I remember the day I met my first friends on TE with the only thing in common is that we were new and spoke English. The first few days were probably the most memorable since this is probably one of the few times I actually fully interacted with new players for a while. After creating a faction together in Build 3, everyone was off doing their own thing. This went on for a few weeks but eventually everyone left leaving me overclaimed (lol).

Edit: Just go here

same nacho i was wondering if we could revieve it ourselfs! it surley would be fun! espically its been awhile since we played togther!

https://m.imgur.com/wAbsVQx
Legendary Faction Chat =[ LegendaryEmpire ]= Legendary Recruitment
=[ Hyperion ]=

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users