Goodbye Te

356 replies to this topic
  • Please log in to reply

aaron123456789

aaron123456789

Cobble Builder

• Members
  • 38 posts

WHY  !!!   WHY DID IT END UP LIKE THIS. I JOIN 3 OTHER SERVERS AND THEY ARE ALL LIKE NOTHING TO ME.PLEASE BRING BACK TEAM EXTREME. I KNOW IT CANT COME BACK BUT PLZ TRY TO DO SOMETHING!!!!!

• DaddyLilMonster, Iamhere, MihaiHeaven12# and 1 other like this

Max12368

Max12368

Mud Farmer

• Members
  • 11 posts

I joined this server in 2016. The  very first Server I joined in minecraft, i wasn't Cracked that time, I didn't even knew how to login. i found couple of people, it was pretty much fun, i Did millions of thing in this server, This is the the server that i played the most in my life, and i hope it will come again soon, i hope we meet again each other. im sad because the server shutdown

• _marama_, UniversAll, Macho_Nacho and 4 others like this

T5VqtDK.png?1

Supreem

Supreem

can i haz fraction

• Members
  • 73 posts

If Te can make a server on bedrock/windows 10 edition its gonna rock since it support crossplay with android and xbox etc. But we may get hit on some sides.

Lex1k0n

Lex1k0n

Diamond Monger

• Server Donator
  • 622 posts

I won't wax poetic about how TE was central to my life because it wasn't.  That said, I discovered this little den of pirates 6 years ago and I'm genuinely going to miss it.  

Lulukachoo and I had a lot of fun playing on this server with you guys. I'm sad to see it go but I understand the necessity of it.  Thank you everyone, including the one's who have long since moved on and will never see this, for making our stay a fun one.

• DRAGONBITE, cecil1829, Ghoof and 6 others like this

DIl5biP.jpg

Fe_Nite

Fe_Nite

Enderdragon Slayer

• Server Donator
  • 1,259 posts

Thanks for all the memories. I started playing Minecraft in the winter of 2013 when I was sick with the flu and had nothing else to do. I met many people here and will always remember my time on this server. 

Farewell old friends.

• DRAGONBITE, Lex1k0n, LordGeokal and 3 others like this
"We must, indeed, all hang together, or most assuredly, we shall all hang separately." -Benjamin Franklin (1706-1790)

Cursed-V3City-EVIP

AndreDitVir

AndreDitVir

Shop Owner

• Members
  • 126 posts

I don't think that would be the feel that we're going for...

Hi mantee :#

AndreDitVir

AndreDitVir

Shop Owner

• Members
  • 126 posts

I can't believe that after all these good days , they will just go like that... i really enjoyed playing here and having fun.. i made a lot of friends :D
But i guess this is the end, goodbye everyone and thanks for the good moments and really thanks to raid for this awesome server <3

Hello :#

Turtle :D

Turtle :D

Noobie

• Members
  • 5 posts

I have no words.

• creepeershotter likes this

DaddyLilMonster

DaddyLilMonster

Cobble Builder

• Members
  • 33 posts

i am so sad, i've been playing for so many years, and i loved this server so much, i made so many friends, with whom i actually ended up meeting in real life, unfortunately i haven't been able to play for quite a bit because of a issues with my laptop, and now that i ddid i can't believe you're closing it...

• ashinshugar and creepeershotter like this

Awkward_Alice

Awkward_Alice

Mud Farmer

• Members
  • 23 posts

Edited by Awkward_Alice, 29 November 2018 - 06:51 PM.

25aeb943f86eec6d10f35cfdfc55e4e7_1.jpg

MissSalty

MissSalty

Cobble Builder

• Server Donator
  • 43 posts

I finally fixed my PC, moved everything from my External, and today decided to hop on TE to see how everyone has been and start rebuilding my lost empire. And then I see that TE was down. I come here, and find that it is gone forever. This saddens me. The communities, the factions, the economics, the things I enjoyed about Minecraft are dead and gone. This is a sad and solemn day. Cybben, Trader, and many others, I'll miss playing with you guys. It was a blast. Good times and memories had by all. 

~MissSalty

• Doanx likes this
Posted Image
Thanks to IgnitingStone for the signature!

Tanex

Tanex

Mud Farmer

• Server Donator
  • 20 posts

Goodbye, TE

TE has always been my comforter whenever I feel lonely. Tonight, I wanna say everything based on my experience that I had got from this server.
It taught me lot of stuffs, including how life should perpetually be enjoyed with friends and to handle things with your personal interest. TE was my first server in Minecraft, the best of my memories will always remain in my life. I left TE for several weeks because I was so busy handling things in real life. But that doesn't mean that I'll be leaving TE. No, never did I had a doubt because this server had already been a part of my life. It helped me move on from my struggles into making friends and more. It helped me escaped the dark side of reality and build more things more in accordance to my interest. It made me turn into a disciplined person, following rules as it supposed to be. My TE friends will always remain as my friend. Even up until this day of losing TE. Nevertheless, I will always wait for the right time for TE to come back. This was my first ever server. I know raising TE truly gives you a hard time, sir, but I truly respect you for that and thank you for everything that you have done. You made the community bigger as you continue it to upgrade. A big salute for everyone who made TE great. Thank you fellas! For this, TE will always remain in our individual hearts and memories. TE may be dead, but memories will not. So long, everybody! Love you all!  Thank you for the 2 years of experience. 

Yours truly, 
Tanex

• DRAGONBITE, Venomencer, creepeershotter and 2 others like this

Bernese_the_dog

Bernese_the_dog

Pumpkin Farmer

• Server Donator
  • 88 posts

Goodbye, server I made lots of friends on.. I will miss all of you :3 The_Big_Wolf especially.... Love you all

FOdLSO1.png

Thanks to GrinderMiner for this Amazing sig :)

Bernese_the_dog

Bernese_the_dog

Pumpkin Farmer

• Server Donator
  • 88 posts

-Cybben

-Gladiator3000

-Flox

I'll miss all y'all even the suprise times Raid would get online and nobody would shut up xD

FOdLSO1.png

Thanks to GrinderMiner for this Amazing sig :)

jvck35

jvck35

Noobie

• Server Donator
  • 2 posts

My only regret is not playing as much as i wanted to, because of complicated obstacles. It is sad to see the server be put down. it has been a long run. I have never played a server like this ever in my history with factions, But today is a heartfelt goodbye to TE...

RageRex

RageRex

Wealthy Merchant

• Server Donator
  • 414 posts

But it was my childhood since 2012 ;-;

• RelentlessNZ likes this
Posted Image
Click sig for my FB
P.S. AWESOME THXs to Nerdook for this awesome sig :D

C4t4ly5t

C4t4ly5t

Enderdragon Slayer

• Server Donator
  • 1,218 posts

Suddenly I'm thinking about the two times Flox griefed my factions builds. The first time, he accidentally broke a hole in my house floor while he was investigating something, and the second time was on purpose. Rooijan convinced him to WE all the blue glass in our entire faction into light blue. Yes Flox! I know it was you!  :D I'm expecting a post from you in the confession booth!

• xkingz and Yawz like this

ob162Ya.png

HearthFire B1 =[ (MVP) c4t4ly5t r34v3r (VIP5) ]= Misfit B4

Legendary Faction Chat =[ LegendaryEmpir]= Legendary Recruitment

C.L.

C.L.

Cobble Builder

• Members
  • 36 posts

We actually built a working proof of concept that let you walk from one server to another without a loading screen.

I have never gave a complete design to anyone, just a lot of info to random people, here and there. As a result most people don't even remotely understand what V4 is or how it works. They just have wrong assumptions. Nonetheless pushing out something so complex is not viable.

How were you able to go from one server to another without a loading screen? When the server shuts down, will you release your plugins?

bitcoin

bitcoin

Mud Farmer

• Members
  • 21 posts

I really do hope we will meet again everyone. ;)

-bitcoin

~Bitches Be Crazy~

lCBEIIx.gif

VVT-I

VVT-I

Diamond Monger

• Server Donator
  • 675 posts

How were you able to go from one server to another without a loading screen? When the server shuts down, will you release your plugins?

You were able to, atleast from my personal experience. And plugins wont be published.

Got that info from here

x3LxNhW.jpg

Author: Imagine

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users