• Server Donator
  • 57 posts

i would say for marvels fans, ant man is a must see

Jakester22MC

Jakester22MC

Wealthy Merchant

• Server Donator
  • 324 posts

Not to be rude, a status update would have been better for a small comment like this. Thanks :P

6IzS46V.jpg

ffsdonnie

ffsdonnie

Wealthy Merchant

• Server Donator
  • 303 posts

It was a good movie, but with some questionable elements.

I found the action scenes from the movie to be very good. The fights were clean and well-executed. However, one complaint I have comes from the final battle of the film. Ant Man, in an attempt to lower the Ghost's morale, proceeds to call her a "cuckold" and make an offensive gesture with his entire body towards her. I, myself, found this to be hilarious, but the rest of the theater apparently disagreed with me. They shouted insults at the screen while making some feminist remarks. The complain is made here not because I was offended, but because the rest of the theater made such a big racket about it. Damn liberals! Another complaint of mine is when Ant Man turns into Giant Man and pursues the evil guy on the ship. When he emerges from the waters of the San Francisco Bay, he immediately proceeds to yell "Sup, my nibbas?". I found this to be funny, but too cliche. I would have preferred it if he had said something else. Finally, a very graphic scene is shown where The Wasp fights the evil guys for the component. She picks a knife and literally shoves it up a guy's ass, but the guy does not cry out in pain. Instead, he seemed to have an orgasm due to the apparent pleasure that was felt by the man when the knife was shoved up his ass. Was he gay? I do not know. I just feel that an orgasm is too much for a PG-13 movie, and should have been replaced with the guy throwing up blood instead.

Other than that, good movie. 8.5/10.

                       mI0XXla.gif

If you truly lack the courage to end it all, please reach out to http://www.assistedsuicide.org/. Self loathing, substance abuse & risk taking are all classic signs of procrastination, please don't be ashamed to seek professional help.

michae38

michae38

can i haz fraction

• Server Donator
  • 57 posts

Not to be rude, a status update would have been better for a small comment like this. Thanks :P

yeah what ever

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users