4 replies to this topic
  • Please log in to reply

FlameThrower

FlameThrower

Wealthy Merchant

• Server Donator
  • 291 posts

Black Ops 4

A game that just came out. I haven't play it yet but I saw some videos and i really like it. Costs 50 € in my country and I don't know if i should buy it

What is your opinion about the game and tell me if you think it is worth buying.

8UYhPMK.jpg

NxAD8wa.png

The Flame is to Blame

no Shame.

BronyLexicon

BronyLexicon

Wealthy Merchant

• Server Donator
  • 389 posts

I feel like they might be trying to hard by jumping on the whole "battle royal" bandwagon by including it in the game. Not hating on it or anything, just saying this trend of free for all battles is starting to reach overkill.

dJmnTZy.png?1

ExplosivePopcorn

ExplosivePopcorn

Shop Owner

• Server Donator
  • 209 posts
There's an exceeds of BR games but this game isn't just a BR game. It will have multiplayer which I heard was decent and zombies if that's your cup of tea. Wouldn't get it if it was just for the BR though.

aleksandrea

aleksandrea

Wealthy Merchant

• Server Donator
  • 341 posts

but the first 3 black ops had free for all, would that count as a battle royal or does it have to be 100 players against each other?

P7vir2q.gif

Jakester22MC

Jakester22MC

Wealthy Merchant

• Server Donator
  • 324 posts

I feel like Black Ops 4 is just a souped up version of PUBG, now I'm not saying you won't have a good time playing it, the game is definitely worth the price but personally.. I enjoyed the earlier Black Ops' more.

• aleksandrea likes this

6IzS46V.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users