Posted Image
Thanks to _marama_ for this awesome sig!~

Slateyo

Slateyo

Enderdragon Slayer

• Server Donator
  • 1,974 posts

I was just wondering,

u can change it only for yourself by changing the default skin in the game..

other players will not be able to see it, you'll be a steve or alex to them.

ezgif.com-resize_2.gif

sassalos1

sassalos1

Wealthy Merchant

• Server Donator
  • 378 posts

u can change it only for yourself by changing the default skin in the game..

other players will not be able to see it, you'll be a steve or alex to them.

Which case of skin change are u telling him that??
Posted Image
Thanks to _marama_ for this awesome sig!~

THEBlueBRAD360

THEBlueBRAD360

Wealthy Merchant

• Server Donator
  • 332 posts

Short Answer: No. You have to buy the premium Minecraft to set up a custom skin for your account.

After buying the Premium Minecraft, you can log in with it in Titan Launcher. You'll have your skin :)

Another Option:

• You can find a username with a skin you like and you can use that to play on TE (by registering with it of course). But remember that you are not allowed to have more than 2 accounts and that username can't already be already registered in TeamExtreme. 
  • There might be some other mods or stuffs that might change your skin. But I believe it's only for you. Others will only see your base skin.

~Hope this helps

Edited by THEBlueBRAD360, 09 August 2018 - 06:29 PM.

uRXOSzt.gif

Thanks to Twilight for this awesome Sig! :D

_marama_

_marama_

MVP

• Server Donator
  • 5,702 posts

just a quick note to players who go find a skin on any site 

if u use a name someone else owns and they change the skin to something that TE does not allow u will be banned  for inappropriate skin

and then u will have to do all kinds of work to get your stuff changed to a new name

Edited by _marama_, 10 August 2018 - 07:50 AM.

• GalaxxyStar likes this

GPQUeJG.jpg?1

Join HouseOfDurin Here

arabi

arabi

Diamond Monger

• Server Donator
  • 723 posts
depending on your username

uqHkl4P.png

Youtube

Tiffaa

Tiffaa

Pumpkin Farmer

• Server Donator
  • 75 posts

Well I always wondered how skins were given depending of ur user name...

Is it random ? Or for example : someone already taken the name Tiffaa and set a specific skin for it ?

Didn't bought Minecraft on PC, and when i have registred on TE for the first time, got a premade skin unlike my irl friend... After 6 or 7 months, our accounts got deleted by inactivity, and when we came back a year after, we also got the same skins as before

Edited by Tiffaa, 10 August 2018 - 09:11 AM.

Posted Image

=[ B3 : WhoCares || B2 :HERE ]=

=[ B3 : Rockstars|| B4 :Skypiea ]=

Petrovakia

Petrovakia

Wealthy Merchant

• Server Donator
  • 265 posts

There's a way to change your skin for free, but other players must install the skin system's libraries to see yours or the server can add it's plugin which it makes others see your skin without having to install the libraries, and it won't be added as far as I know. Go here

HotLava02

HotLava02

Diamond Monger

• Server Donator
  • 612 posts

Well I always wondered how skins were given depending of ur user name...

Is it random ? Or for example : someone already taken the name Tiffaa and set a specific skin for it ?

Didn't bought Minecraft on PC, and when i have registred on TE for the first time, got a premade skin unlike my irl friend... After 6 or 7 months, our accounts got deleted by inactivity, and when we came back a year after, we also got the same skins as before

Skins are set by name with a special plugin as TE is cracked, that's why it takes time for the skins to update if you just registered.
Premium names include their own skin so the plugin does that, you can always search on google to see what skin that premium name has so if you have a skim on TE that name is premium already; skins are alex/steve by default, randomly when you own a premium account, when you switch them there is also an option to have thick arms or thin arms (alex)

zSH44Fr.gif

Special thanks to Alphonso for the amazing sig!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users