Photo

Madmantehc - Hack Detected! (B07) - By Console

3 replies to this topic

MadManTehc

MadManTehc

Noobie

• Members
  • 2 posts
In-game name: Not even sure, I logged into my game as MadMadTehc but if I was supposed to make one after I was in the game I have no idea.
Date Last Active: July 25th, 2018
Today's Date: July 25th 2018
Ban Message: Hack Detected! (B07)
Apology: Honestly guys, I don't believe I need to apologize. The only way I hacked was having a "hacked" version of Minecraft(for my PC called Titan Minecraft Launcer 3.7.0) so I didnt have to pay for the game. What I do know if less than 3 minutes after I was on your server I got a banned message and couldn't get back on the server. All I did was went through a portal a few times, walked around a subway, walked into a building and walked down the street. Then bam! I was banned. If you reject the appeal let me know so I can uninstall the game from my computer. I know you've hear the "I did nothing wrong" bs plenty of times but I actually didn't.

kenace

kenace

Enderdragon Slayer

• Administrator
  • 5,609 posts

You are banned on 'Matt_The_Sniper'.

Mj2Sd6M.gif

MadManTehc

MadManTehc

Noobie

• Members
  • 2 posts

Never signed up with that name. I guess I'll never get the pleasure or your server, with this computer. I'll just try with one of my laptops. Either way. I have purchased Minecraft so there's no possible way it'll be detected as a "hack". The copy I was tested was, well, a torrented copy.  I apologize for any inconvenience it may have caused. 

Ghoof

Ghoof

Greatest of all time, and Forum Whore King

• 17,410 posts

Never signed up with that name. I guess I'll never get the pleasure or your server, with this computer. I'll just try with one of my laptops. Either way. I have purchased Minecraft so there's no possible way it'll be detected as a "hack". The copy I was tested was, well, a torrented copy.  I apologize for any inconvenience it may have caused. 

Leaving  this hear in-case your not aware...

The server is closed for good now, and you can't enter the server anymore!

Here is the thread below that does talk about the end of TE by Raidmax21

http://forums.teamex...odbye-te/page-1

Now you can download the maps from the server through the public link, and make sure you read the readme file...

Just use the link to the thread about it too...

http://forums.teamex...e-map-download/

Going to close this as appeals are pointless now....

~Closed!

• aaron123456789 likes this

k31Fbi7.png

Farewell TeamExtreme, and thanks for the great journey we've all had together!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users