Photo

Some Admins Pls Checkout Cybben's Behaviour !

11 replies to this topic

Rishi2

Rishi2

Pumpkin Farmer

• Banned
  • 89 posts

Hello Admins (not you cyb). Just now I made a chat in globla "First to pm Losetato your mom a hoe" gets a free armor. I got kicked. It was ok cause i shouldn't talk like that. But just after it cyb said, the same for my mom. And i said hi me to keep his tongue clean. Then he said 'my tongue is clean enough so that you can eat on it' . Anyone would be angry by these sentences, so i said I dont eat on shit. And he banned me for an hour for direspecting staff.

All I wanna say is , If you are a mod, it doesn't mean that you can say anything to anyone. I was wrong but you were not right too Cybben. I hate You

giphy.gif

cybben

cybben

Mean And Bad Pirate

• 2,078 posts

and i love you to, i let some other staff member check this out for you. but i hope you dont bite your tail now.

this is what i say after :)

[06:16:00] [TEChat Pool Thread #2030/INFO]: [TEChat] [mine] [G▪M]|[Mod]|[cybben] sound much better, last time i guess you speak of your own mama i hope :)

My tounge is so clean you can eat of it, becuse i never use bad word in TE, i try be a role model for all kids that use bad words out there.

You see, im old enugh to be your grandpa, and i really hope you dont use same langue to him in home, and if you do, i really hope he smash up your butt real good.

For real, you should be a shame of what you said first time, call peoples or your mom a hoe is not a really nice thing to do in first place.

Good luck whit this :)

• sharkbyte, Manticles, s0s0 and 13 others like this

giphy.gif

Made by  Imagine :)

Rishi2

Rishi2

Pumpkin Farmer

• Banned
  • 89 posts

As I said, I accepted that I said that line for losetato. But After your warning , i changed My words to "Your mom is angel" . But you still said those bad words to me.

giphy.gif

cybben

cybben

Mean And Bad Pirate

• 2,078 posts

nope i did not, i told you

[06:16:00] [TEChat Pool Thread #2030/INFO]: [TEChat] [mine] [G▪M]|[Mod]|[cybben] sound much better, last time i guess you speak of your own mama i hope :)

for point out it was much better this time

And if you got grumpy over this line, it is because it was pointed to your own mom, and i REALLY hope you dont use those word to her.

giphy.gif

Rishi2

Rishi2

Pumpkin Farmer

• Banned
  • 89 posts

You are doing it Again cyb

giphy.gif

Rishi2

Rishi2

Pumpkin Farmer

• Banned
  • 89 posts

nope i did not, i told you

for point out it was much better this time

And if you got grumpy over this line, it is because it was pointed to your own mom, and i REALLY hope you dont use those word to her.

I respect all the staff including you, but I dont like when he keep pointing out those words for my mom <_<  :angry:  :angry: 

Edited by Rishi2, 22 July 2018 - 05:47 AM.

giphy.gif

cybben

cybben

Mean And Bad Pirate

• 2,078 posts

So whos mom did you point out in your first msg then?

• sharkbyte, Tenko, DenisRo and 3 others like this

giphy.gif

Rishi2

Rishi2

Pumpkin Farmer

• Banned
  • 89 posts

Thats what I am Saying! Don't try to hide your mistake.

i ACCEPTED my mistake and you had already PUNISHED ME BY KICK for that. Then why you used those words for my mom?

giphy.gif

cybben

cybben

Mean And Bad Pirate

• 2,078 posts

well, the reason for to say that, is i wanted you to feel how it feel to get it back on you, like you disrespect the mom you dont even tell who it is.

I sure hope you dont mean my mom. (rest in peace mama) but how can i know, it was maybe her you mean?

You see, many people can have take that as you mean there mom, and how you think they feel of it?

i will stop here now, it seems like i get nowhere whit you for the moment. calm down, and look forward.

you seem stuck in your own feelings, that you cant see what other might saw here.

• sharkbyte, Astrophel_, s0s0 and 8 others like this

giphy.gif

KingFishy492

KingFishy492

they call me sick obsessed, a mad man with no proof

• Assistant
  • 1,531 posts

Cybben has not said anything about your mother this here is ridicules, I actually find it rather funny. Cybben is a very well maned person he would never stoop so low to calling other peoples mothers names he would never call his own. You need to drop this you are right in that you have a bad mouth but don't go around accusing other people especially staff its time for you to drop this and just be happy that you haven't been banned.

• Slateyo, DenisRo, _Eragon_ and 3 others like this

3053ed313528ed0f3e58ce2bfc88a5c1.gif

Rishi2

Rishi2

Pumpkin Farmer

• Banned
  • 89 posts

ok

Edited by Lysergide, 22 July 2018 - 07:03 AM.
If it's not settled yet, you should hug it out. Much love, closed~

giphy.gif

Empyrean

Empyrean

:U

• Administrator
  • 5,017 posts

Hello Admins (not you cyb). Just now I made a chat in globla "First to pm Losetato your mom a hoe" gets a free armor. I got kicked. It was ok cause i shouldn't talk like that. But just after it cyb said, the same for my mom. And i said hi me to keep his tongue clean. Then he said 'my tongue is clean enough so that you can eat on it' . Anyone would be angry by these sentences, so i said I dont eat on shit. And he banned me for an hour for direspecting staff.

All I wanna say is , If you are a mod, it doesn't mean that you can say anything to anyone. I was wrong but you were not right too Cybben. I hate You

I agree that a tempban is excessive for such a thing. Anyway, according to logs, it was an automatic 1h tempban caused by your ingame warnings piling up (a warn for misusing trade channel, + 2 warns by cybben). After seeing chatlogs I find the warns justified, even if probably the matter could have been settled with a couple of PMs. 

• aleksandrea, NouhShaikhYT and Maaz12 like this
Posted Image

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: he is bad, cybben, Raidmax21, flox

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users