PoisonDMG

PoisonDMG

Shop Owner

• Server Donator
  • 169 posts

Hello.

I'd like to ask 2 questions about Vip Transfers:

1. Does Vip Transfer work like it that for example:

There is VIp2 and Vip1 - both of them are the same person (2 accounts).

So after a vip transfer one of them will be Vip3 and second will be non-vip ?

2. If yes, I also have other question:

Well with transfering Vip2 and Vip1 (to make Vip3 and non-vip) or Vip4 and Vip1 (to make Vip5 and non-vip)

there won't be bigger problem. But about Vip3 and Vip1.. There would be a problem because from that we could make Vip4, but Vip4 cost 20$ / 6mil. So if player would like to transfer Vip3 and Vip1, he should have like 10$ / 3mil more ? He should make Vip3 and Vip2 to get Vip4 and non-vip ? He should just leave it and get Vip4 without vip transfer ? Or (low chances) he can transfer these vips normally without don't paying attention about cost or that would be scam ?

Please answer..

-Thank you for helping !

Edited by DadaO, 12 July 2018 - 08:51 AM.

WfFMuBI.png

[!] Attention - Signature under poison effect [!]

LordGeokal

LordGeokal

Slayed by Enderdragon

• Server Donator
  • 2,784 posts
1. Yes

2. "But about Vip3 and Vip1.. There would be a problem because from that we could make Vip4, but Vip4 cost 20$ / 6mil."

If that happens, the player will have 40$ "tied" to his account.
Let me break it down for you. $10+$30=$40, meaning he is still vip3. To get to Vip4 he has to pay an additional $10.

Staff members aren't dumb, don't expect to get away by trying to pull up something like that.

Side note - You seem to have imprinted to your memory that 10$=3mill igm. If you do a request such as this, don't expect staff to give you the additional 10$ you desire in exchange for 3million igm. These trades happen only between players.
  • PoisonDMG likes this
Don't take my words seriously until I specifically say so UwU

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users