Cobble Builder

• Members
  • 42 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:Blue
  • In-game name: jaxbuddy2
  • Date Last Active: 7/10/18
  • Today's Date: 7/10/18
  • Ban Message: too many accounts
  • Apology:  I'm legitimately sorryfor having more than 2 accounts, the third (livelife4) i remember is when my sister wanted to play but i didn't want her to use mine becasuse risking losing my stuff, sorry for the inconvience. II most definatley  will wait for you to respond, but I will not send  you forum messages about this ban appeal. I 100% wont evade my ban. If you do not see this today, I will only bump one time every 24 hours if needed. Thanks for taking the time to read this.
  • Absolutley Legitimately sorry for having more than 2 accounts. 

Edited by jaxbuddy2, 10 July 2018 - 09:39 PM.

• creepeershotter and NouhShaikhYT like this

- jaxbuddy2  :)

Empyrean

Empyrean

:U

• Administrator
  • 4,333 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:Talk to my lawyer

• In-game name: jaxbuddy2
  • Date Last Active: 7/10/18
  • Today's Date: 7/10/18
  • Ban Message: too many accounts
  • Apology:  I'm legitimately sorryfor having more than 2 accounts, the third (livelife4) i remember is when my sister wanted to play but i didn't want her to use mine becasuse risking losing my stuff, sorry for the inconvience. II most definatley  will wait for you to respond, but I will not send  you forum messages about this ban appeal. I 100% wont evade my ban. If you do not see this today, I will only bump one time every 24 hours if needed. Thanks for taking the time to read this.
  • Absolutley Legitimately sorry for having more than 2 accounts. 

Aside the fact making accounts for other people is not allowed, doesn't seem like you bothered informing staff at all about this third account of yours, not even when you requested an account deletion: http://forums.teamex...count-deletion/

So you are saying livelife4 is not yours but it has been used by someone else?

• JohnnyColorado and jaxbuddy2 like this
Posted Image

jaxbuddy2

jaxbuddy2

Cobble Builder

• Members
  • 42 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:Blue

I am definatley saying honestly, livelife4 is one I created for my sister to use. Therefore I created it. It has not been used in a long time, im not sure how long though.

I honestly apolgize for having that account and for not informing one of the staff members about it.

I was too afraid that she would for lose an item or but something in chat that would make me look bad. I really mean and honestly aplogize for having that 3rd acoount and not telling any staff like you. As followed, I promise not to pm you on forums, or evade my ban, and wait for you to respond. Sorry for the 3rd account. I absolutley love this server, my evip and so many friends I've made. I'd hate to see that disappear

Extremley sorry for 3rd acc and not telling a staff.

Edited by jaxbuddy2, 11 July 2018 - 07:12 PM.

- jaxbuddy2  :)

Empyrean

Empyrean

:U

• Administrator
  • 4,333 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:Talk to my lawyer

It doesn't look like livelife4 has been used by someone else aside you.

Deleted livelife4 as extra account, and goffy564playz as requested by you in Account section, unbanned jaxbuddy2.

• jaxbuddy2 and NouhShaikhYT like this
Posted Image

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: ban, appeal

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users