Paladins

28 replies to this topic
  • Please log in to reply

Astrophel_

Astrophel_

Diamond Monger

• Server Donator
  • 555 posts

I just started playing this game and I love it, as a noob in this game I came in 1st since game 1 and had the top plays. Also surprised how my pc can handle it on max settings without lag :P

Add me: Scialythic

https://imgur.com/a/FwD6Z89

psLZs5M.gif

♤ Astrophel_#5103 

arabi

arabi

Diamond Monger

• Server Donator
  • 769 posts

I just started playing this game and I love it, as a noob in this game I came in 1st since game 1 and had the top plays. Also surprised how my pc can handle it on max settings without lag :P

Add me: Scialythic

https://imgur.com/a/FwD6Z89

lmao VIVIAN xD she is kinda OP in RANKED matches >.> 

uqHkl4P.png

Youtube

Astrophel_

Astrophel_

Diamond Monger

• Server Donator
  • 555 posts

Hell yeah she is, she's my favorite character atm, I hate it when noobs take her first 

psLZs5M.gif

♤ Astrophel_#5103 

TheFourth

TheFourth

Diamond Monger

• Server Donator
  • 993 posts
Nice to see a new thread and renewed interest about Paladins from TE players :) I'm kind of a long time player/veteran, have played for more than a year, level 250.... its one of the most fun games to play, but annoying and tilting and filled with bugs at the same time. hey it's free, you get what you pay for Add me at "Fudboii", I'm SEA so we can play sometime if your ping is ok there. The grind never ends ;)

Also Viv is trash, don't play her >:c

KvEMae3.png

It's kmm, batches!

arabi

arabi

Diamond Monger

• Server Donator
  • 769 posts

Nice to see a new thread and renewed interest about Paladins from TE players :) I'm kind of a long time player/veteran, have played for more than a year, level 250.... its one of the most fun games to play, but annoying and tilting and filled with bugs at the same time. hey it's free, you get what you pay for Add me at "Fudboii", I'm SEA so we can play sometime if your ping is ok there. The grind never ends ;)
Also Viv is trash, don't play her >:c

Awesome !!!
My ingame name : EnderKEK

uqHkl4P.png

Youtube

BlackBolt

BlackBolt

Cobble Builder

• Members
  • 25 posts
Late in the pary ? Downloaded the game but didnt give it a start yet. Guess my startings gone be good from so much support. Putting my username the next day here.

mmLx0Si.png

tiger10

tiger10

can i haz fraction

• Server Donator
  • 69 posts

Late in the pary ? Downloaded the game but didnt give it a start yet. Guess my startings gone be good from so much support. Putting my username the next day here.

U didn't put ur name here next day ._. lol

SsOWpFg.jpg?1

>Click<

FlameThrower

FlameThrower

Wealthy Merchant

• Server Donator
  • 291 posts

I just started playing the game i am lvl 10. 

add me my name is Lolinuse

NxAD8wa.png

The Flame is to Blame

no Shame.

arabi

arabi

Diamond Monger

• Server Donator
  • 769 posts

https://www.paladins...-5-update-notes

patch 1.5 incoming ! :V

Edited by arabi, 08 September 2018 - 09:58 AM.

uqHkl4P.png

Youtube

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users