59 replies to this topic
  • Please log in to reply

coxxy

coxxy

XXL

• Server Donator
  • 1,233 posts

can we post more than 1 build ?

one submission, but you can build what ever you want in your 20 chunks IE a village/hamlet (choosing a theme for yourself rather then a selection of random builds will look better)

mysig_zpsd1db6d57.png 

Credit goes to koen for the awesome sig :^)

_Endless_

_Endless_

Diamond Monger

• Server Donator
  • 502 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:turquoise

deleted

Edited by _Endless_, 17 July 2018 - 01:48 AM.

• Slateyo likes this

ohi7OAg.png

|B1|DerpLand|B2|Theogony|B3|Mythic|B4|TheThreeKingdoms|

|B1|MisfitMall|B2|TheogonyV2|B3|TheKings|B4|Misfit|

coxxy

coxxy

XXL

• Server Donator
  • 1,233 posts

And a question, are we allowed to edit after the post our build? Sorry if someone already asked but didn't check the previous posts.

Sorry no, anyone who submits a build here on the forums will be entered into the competition and will not be able to modify or change theeir submission.

Since i wasnt clear on this before i'll allow you to delete (edit post) your entry and let you re submit it in the future

• _Endless_ likes this

mysig_zpsd1db6d57.png 

Bontoose

Bontoose

piggy bank

• Server Donator
  • 207 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:Blue

I'm gunna try this battle... but survival and 20 chunks is a a kick to the gut XD

• Slateyo likes this

floriana3700

floriana3700

Mud Farmer

• Members
  • 24 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:purple and cyan

ingame name: Floriana3700
Coordinates/warp to the build: build 2 -894 63 -4319
Direct screenshots (not required)
Additional Notes/comments about the build: ngame name:

I made a simple construction of Common Build Battle is not a real estate but are two dragoons Well simple I did not do something wonderful because I have a lot of lag and lack of creativity, but I hope you like it :D

floriana3700

floriana3700

Mud Farmer

• Members
  • 24 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:purple and cyan

Excuse me, my inscription has been half confused, I have wrongly pasted but to understand (I think: P)

Overreacting

Overreacting

Noobie

• Members
  • 4 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:Green

IGN: Overreacting

Coords: XYZ -4182 64 -4956

Build world/faction name: B3 building Piece

Look fora dock and a tree.

coxxy

coxxy

XXL

• Server Donator
  • 1,233 posts

updated format, please enter build world

mysig_zpsd1db6d57.png 

InAccurate

InAccurate

Pumpkin Farmer

• Server Donator
  • 77 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:Black and White

How to format your entry: 
ingame name: InAccurate
Coordinates/warp/building world: /warp accuratebuild (build3)
Direct screenshots You can check it out
Additional Notes/comments about the build:

Modren Guardian Temple , you will feel the atmosphere in the sea , when you enter the house. and you will feel modren temple if you outside the house less than  4 chunks build. and do not miss the guardian statue on it.

Note :
This house not compeletely done ( 95% ) because i need interior inside .and avoid copyright infringement

Sarah_Games

Sarah_Games

Lyser's Pet

• Server Donator
  • 38 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:blue

ingame name: _blank_

Coordinates/warp/building world: B4, /warp build2019

Direct screenshots (not required)

Spoiler

Additional Notes/comments about the build: Welp, Just a little village. 

• coxxy, Lysergide and Slateyo like this

hai

_Endless_

_Endless_

Diamond Monger

• Server Donator
  • 502 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:turquoise
ingame name: _Endless_
Coordinates/warp/building world: /warp trainonfire on Build 2
Direct screenshots (not required): none
Additional Notes/comments about the build: My first idea was to be a toy train, like Christmas's toys but then I noticed we have summer and the idea of a volcano came to my head... So, I preferred to create both of them together and make a small distraction at the rails (since the lava exploded it makes sense). Didn't want to add a lot of details anywhere so decided to build the volcano with clay and glass. About the train, not the best builder but I tried to make it realistic as possible and without many details. Since I wanted a simple build.

ohi7OAg.png

|B1|DerpLand|B2|Theogony|B3|Mythic|B4|TheThreeKingdoms|

|B1|MisfitMall|B2|TheogonyV2|B3|TheKings|B4|Misfit|

LordGeokal

LordGeokal

Slayed by Enderdragon

• Server Donator
  • 2,651 posts
So, the contest ends at the end of the 24th, right?

coxxy

coxxy

XXL

• Server Donator
  • 1,233 posts

So, the contest ends at the end of the 24th, right?

you have until the end of the 24th 11:59pm AEST to submit, we have a week after that to vote

• LordGeokal likes this

mysig_zpsd1db6d57.png 

XuXea

XuXea

can i haz fraction

• Members
  • 50 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:black

ingame name: ThatXuxe
Coordinates/warp/building world: b4, use /warp nstock
Direct screenshots (not required):

https://imgur.com/a/4nLuExI

I started this build as a non vip, and did 70% of it as a non vip, It was a pain in the rear end  since It was way too hard to navigate at taller heights(and I'm not a huge fan of scaffolding blocks), especially since I died several times while going to the top. Then once I got vip1, navigating the heights was a breeze due to spiderman. I could finally complete this build, and I'm surprised at how roomy it feels for a mere 4-chunk build. This is the first proper build on T.E that I've done all by myself. All the best to all participants, and thanks to the judges and hosts of the event!

Edited by XuXea, Today, 10:17 AM.

Cleon

Cleon

Pumpkin Farmer

• Server Donator
  • 91 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:blue

ingame name: cleon
Coordinates/warp/building world: -3969/63/-3569. B4
Direct screenshots: nun
Additional Notes/comments about the build: i didn't had alot of time to build some i try to do something simple and nice. i hope it worth second place :)

edit: building world :U

Edited by Cleon, Today, 03:46 PM.

KcpdGPx.gif

[B1]:[MasterMinds]:[B2]:[HappyVillage]:[B3]:[Mythic]:[B4]:[Mclaughlins]

B)   Made by Imagine  B)

jusnine

jusnine

can i haz fraction

• Server Donator
  • 62 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:red
ingame name: jusnine
Coordinates/warp/building world: /warp subblimp
In b1
Direct screenshots: nope
Additional Notes/comments about the build: when u do /warp subblimp ... u spawn infront of a submarine and you will see the blimp up in the sky... there is a door underneath which you can get in too so... also see inside :D

Little credit to: magickillah for helping me with making all sides the same on the outside...

Thank u :P also check the submarine which i build before the contest

Edited by jusnine, Today, 10:16 AM.

75jGQyD.gif
[B1]:[LittleWoods]:[B2]:[DreamersOfTheDay]:[B3]:[TheDayDreamers]:[B4]:[DayDreamersShop][Signature by]:[maaz12]

PrinceKush

PrinceKush

I am smelly's new friend

• Server Donator
  • 2,170 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:green

Participants who have not posted the respective build world with the coordinates please edit the post so Its easy to reach the location.

2cr61ol.jpg                                                                                                                                                                           Legendary Faction Chat =[ LegendaryEmpire ]= Legendary Recruitment

[EVip]=[CookieSyndicate]= [Officer of ParagonNexus]

XuXea

XuXea

can i haz fraction

• Members
  • 50 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:black

Participants who have not posted the respective build world with the coordinates please edit the post so Its easy to reach the location.

Hmm, should I add the coords too, besides the public warp? or is the warp enough

Lysergide

Lysergide

Thinks he owns Gaia

• 761 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:Surf Green
ingame name: Lysergide
Coordinates/warp/building world: build4 - /tppos -1940 81 -3756 - /warp lyschurch
Spoiler
Spoiler
I went for a north-Italian-renaissance themed town (well, actually just a small cathedral for now) because it's the holidays and usually I'd be baking somewhere along the mediterranean coast but not this year appearently :/ But clearly I'm still in the mood for it. So bright colours, ingenious architecture yet simplicity as opposed to the earlier gothic styles.
It's 20-ish chunks and it's been cut off rather abruplty on some sides. This is because I fully intend to continue this town when the contest is over and make use of the entire island. So, yes, I'm aware that if you count the roads, it'll probably be a bit over the chunkborders counting 20 chunks, but I didn't try to make it fit in nicely so in size it's not really bigger (so ignore the roads, I'm submitting the church and it's direct surroundings).

• LordGeokal, Sarah_Games, Cleon and 2 others like this

If you like pretty, join Paradise.

InAccurate

InAccurate

Pumpkin Farmer

• Server Donator
  • 77 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:Black and White

ingame name: Lysergide
Coordinates/warp/building world: build4 - /tppos -1940 81 -3756 - /warp lyschurch
Spoiler
Spoiler
I went for a north-Italian-renaissance themed town (well, actually just a small cathedral for now) because it's the holidays and usually I'd be baking somewhere along the mediterranean coast but not this year appearently :/ But clearly I'm still in the mood for it. So bright colours, ingenious architecture yet simplicity as opposed to the earlier gothic styles.
It's 20-ish chunks and it's been cut off rather abruplty on some sides. This is because I fully intend to continue this town when the contest is over and make use of the entire island. So, yes, I'm aware that if you count the roads, it'll probably be a bit over the chunkborders counting 20 chunks, but I didn't try to make it fit in nicely so in size it's not really bigger (so ignore the roads, I'm submitting the church and it's direct surroundings).

Rip chance to win , please give way to non vip xD

I got friend build temple so good , but sad for him if he know this one.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Contest, Donation, tiddies, :^)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

1 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

LordGeokal