Photo

Dono Tickets!

9 replies to this topic

CoconutBoer

CoconutBoer

Cobble Builder

• Members
  • 46 posts

Yes, that's right, another new currency ermagerd pls coco noooo! Welp too late.

Dono tickets are basically what the name suggests, tickets which can be used to enter either donation raffles or donation auctions hosted by myself, CoconutBoer. These tickets will be sold at 5k per ticket and can be sold back to me at that same price, and 10,000 tickets are going to be released for this. There will be no more than 10,000 tickets in existence, as the original will be burned in front of a crowd of whoever wishes to attend, to prevent any more copies from being made.

*All money received from the sales will be sent directly from the sale to my alt, DonoTicket. This is to prevent me from accidentally using more money than i started with to ensure that all tickets can be sold back without a problem. The "frozen account" method will be in place for the first few days, however it can be used for VIP donations.*

To be different from the rest of the currencies available, these tickets can only be used for donation raffles, donation auctions, donation event entries and whatever else donation related thing I might think of in the future.

Examples of games are: Dono parkour challenges, Dono Maze challenges, Dono pvp battlegrounds in nether, etc. where entries cost tickets. There will be 10 batches in total, starting from the 12th of July, 2018, and can extend up to a week.

Some need to know rules:

1. The SB: of all dono auctions will always be 1 ticket.

2. The BO: of all dono auctions will always be 600 per every $10 to prevent people from paying more than 3m in value for a $10 dono.

3. There is no cancellation on these auctions, so you could get cheaper donations depending on the bids, or you could go for the kill and BO.

4. Any raffle done for donations will be done through Random.org

5. All tickets used for raffles must be given to CoconutBoer in order to keep count. PM Me in order to set up trades, do NOT drop them in my inventory.

6. All tickets are written books written by CoconutBoer

Redistribution of Dono Tickets will be done through various ways, such as reverse Dono Auctions, Reverse Dono raffles and Reverse Dono Games, where you guys can bid and enter to win Dono Tickets with in game money. I will also often times refill the buy chests with Dono Tickets which i got back from you guys without mentioning it, so you might wanna pop in now and then.

The first event: A $10 raffle, this has been posted in contests.

The second event: Whoever is first to give me their bought x250 Dono Ticket! wins a $10 donation  :D This must be done by sending me a trade request, thus the first trade request with a valid x250 Dono Ticket! wins! *this event will start at random, as x250 books wont be available immediately from batch 1, so stay involved*

For donators: I'm recruiting active server donators to buy donations from for as much as 3.4m per $10! Sell to Dono Tickets to get a nice bonus in cost! Contact me on forum or in game if interested.

You can choose to opt out of a $10 donation and instead get 3m in game money.

/Warp DonoTicket until nubmart opens in /shop3

TL:DR: 5k per ticket, can be sold back for 5k, used for donation auctions and donation raffles and donation related events. 10k in total will be sold, all will be released on the 12th of July in one batch but could seperate into two batches still on one day. Read rules too.

Any questions are welcomed below.

Edited by CoconutBoer, 13 July 2018 - 12:21 PM.

• ItsThea likes this

Coh89

Coh89

Ninja Title

• Server Donator
  • 1,250 posts

Sounds interesting.  Your not Vip on Forums but you are Vip 2 on server. But with all these new "currencies" coming out now I'll stick to the ones Staff have made. That way its more secure and trust worthy. Like the idea though but will stick to the Staff's. Have fun though.

• ashinshugar likes this

Everyone lies, even you.

CoconutBoer

CoconutBoer

Cobble Builder

• Members
  • 46 posts

U have a good point in trusting staff over members, however as i mentioned in the post you can easily sell it back for the same price, thus there's nothing to loose. Simply trying it would be harmless. Also guys, lemme know if you want 10 1k batches or 1 full batch.

I also added that all money received from the sales will be sent directly from the sale to my alt, DonoTicket. This is to prevent me from accidentally using more money than i started with to ensure that all tickets can be sold back without a problem.

Edited by CoconutBoer, 09 July 2018 - 11:34 PM.

Dimeisdumb

Dimeisdumb

Noobie

• Members
  • 5 posts

Where is the shop that i can buy your ticket coconut?

CoconutBoer

CoconutBoer

Cobble Builder

• Members
  • 46 posts

Nubmart will soon be on page 3 of /shop, or simply do /shop3 and look for nubmart. The tickets will be sold there, run straight to the back to find a building outside. Also guys, there will be 10 batches in total, without 1k books in each batch. I'll update the first post later on as in quite busy atm

CoconutBoer

CoconutBoer

Cobble Builder

• Members
  • 46 posts

changed events, raffle is now first. added in that opting out for in game money will be allowed

xkingz

xkingz

Wealthy Merchant

• Server Donator
  • 363 posts

i cant see a nubmart at /shop3....

KynMwQy.png

Made By Jakester22MC

Slateyo

Slateyo

Master of Doughnuts.

• Server Donator
  • 2,213 posts

Nubmart is added to GUI now..

Edited by Slateyo, 14 July 2018 - 03:47 AM.

Posted Image

CoconutBoer

CoconutBoer

Cobble Builder

• Members
  • 46 posts

The raffle event can be found here: https://forums.teame...-ticket-raffle/

also, the x250 book event will happen anytime between 2am EST and 4am EST on the 16th of July so be sure to stay on during that time i will be notifying 10min beforehand that the sales will begin

Empyrean

Empyrean

:U

• Administrator
  • 5,016 posts

A really interesting business... you are planning to introduce in the economy 10000 written books (totally not absurd amount, gg - I do not even want to know how much time just creating them is going to take), selling each one for 5k, for a total value of 50 millions.

A nice speculation considering you are going to sell a big bunch of nothing.

Maybe you didn't know, but this topic was one of the causes which pushed staff to look into this whatever-coin business.

Now, why am I replying here only now? The reason is that I am starting to receive the first complaints about this raffle, where a lot of money has been thrown into but still there is no sign of prizes after almost a month from the end.

In the meanwhile, I see you upgrading CoconutBoer account from vip2 to vip3. Maybe this is related, maybe it is not, but you will understand and excuse me if this fact makes me assume the worst, considered the situation.

Also, what's up with you having accounts over the limit? CoconutBoer, DonoTicket, da7ks0ul. There are a lot of things you will have to explain in your appeal, in the meanwhile I'm closing this Dono Ticket thingy.

All the players who own them can send me a forums PM with details (amount, when/how you obtained them and from who, in case of reselling; logs will be verified anyway). If you are involved in the raffle or similar events, specify that please.

Any auctions involving Dono Tickets are interrupted if there are any, even ones which do not reserve the right to cancel.

• TatsuyaEnkou, baraadou, xkingz and 8 others like this
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users