I Am Being Abused From Gladiator Wrong Work

3 replies to this topic

Shekhar

Shekhar

Mud Farmer

• Banned
  • 11 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:Green

someone ban gamerbro and he came at my home and he used to abuse me because u all thought that i am hello gamerbro and gamingking3636 so do something because i dont like to be abused my mom used to give punsment with listen my thing gamerbro said that aunty your cheat me i got ban on name gamingking3636 that hellogamer and gamingking are same so something he come almost every day at my house and use to abuse me

JerenSoon

JerenSoon

Wealthy Merchant

• Server Donator
  • 469 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:Blue

Wrong section, I can say.

But I expecting that happens in Real Life or somewhat else?

There's a suggestion for you since you said you're being abused: Change the Password and he can't get into your stuffs. 

Now, keep aside of your Real Life stuffs and note that you still have Ban Appeal on hold (but evading 3 times... I guess you need to explain to KingFishy about it)

Your Ban Appeal:

http://forums.teamex...s-b1-kingfishy/

Wait a min... Who in the World are you? and who's that person made that appeal? You (gamerbro- which didn't even registered) or gamingking3636???

Any Staff can lock this thing, please?

Edited by JerenSoon, 09 July 2018 - 03:42 PM.

cybben

cybben

Mean And Bad Pirate

• 1,410 posts

someone ban gamerbro and he came at my home and he used to abuse me because u all thought that i am hello gamerbro and gamingking3636 so do something because i dont like to be abused my mom used to give punsment with listen my thing gamerbro said that aunty your cheat me i got ban on name gamingking3636 that hellogamer and gamingking are same so something he come almost every day at my house and use to abuse me

Multi ban evader and lier, i link this to your appeal so fishy see it

giphy.gif

Made by  Imagine :)

Empyrean

Empyrean

:U

• Administrator
  • 4,366 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:Talk to my lawyer

Looked into it, bans were correct, all those accounts were yours. Sockpuppeting yourself with fake accounts is not going to end well for you.

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users