Photo

Hello Im New... How To Change Skins In This Client?

2 replies to this topic

AidaisukiShanechan

AidaisukiShanechan

Noobie

• Members
  • 1 posts

Im very sorry and this is very embarrasing but it seems like i dont have any idea on how to change skins. I tried looking it up in the internet but it only shows the method for purchased version. Any help will be appreciated and sorry for the interruption

VVT-I

VVT-I

Diamond Monger

• Server Donator
  • 667 posts

Im very sorry and this is very embarrasing but it seems like i dont have any idea on how to change skins. I tried looking it up in the internet but it only shows the method for purchased version. Any help will be appreciated and sorry for the interruption

well the only way to change skin on TE (TeamExtreme) is buying premium version of the game. 

and we cant talk about how to have a skin on other servers because this forum is only for teamextreme server

• Empyrean likes this

x3LxNhW.jpg

Author: Imagine

s0s0

s0s0

Diamond Monger

• Server Donator
  • 629 posts

You cannot change it  without having a premium account. However, there is this way:

Note: You must have 1 account to do it, if you have 2 delete then on the you don't need by requesting an account deletion request here. (Check the tutorial first).

(Maximum amount of accounts is 2 per person.)

1. Go to Name MC.
  2. Find a name that you like with a skin that you see fit.
  3. Try to register (If it is registered, repeat the first 2 steps in order to find an unregistered one.)
  4. You're done!

Edited by s0s0, 08 July 2018 - 03:14 PM.

• creepeershotter and KINGDOY like this

SAaz3CD.jpg

Made by Imagine

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users