3 Auction In 1 Auction - Plots

26 replies to this topic
  • Please log in to reply

Coh89

Coh89

Ninja Title

• Server Donator
  • 1,084 posts

After maze was saying how he was gonna some things with his N-Stock I remembered an Older type of Auction that hasn't been done in a while (or not as popular). It's been about 3 or 4 years since I've done one of these but they are quite fun.

As the Title says, its 3 Auctions in 1 Auction. Simple really. There will be 3 Auctions going on in this thread each with the same Rules but acting separate. Its based on Lots. You bid on 1 or more Lots and at the end, the Winning Bidder or Bidders win said Lot or Lots.

You can Bid on 1 Lot, 2 Lots or all 3. Up to you. However, each Lot will have a separate Bid, thus the 3 in 1. So say you bid on Lots 2, 5 and 9. Each Lot will have a separate Bid. They can be the same amount but each Lot will be treated as a Single Auction. Example: Coh89 bids 25k on Lot 2, 40k on Lot 5 and 25k on Lot 9.

Rules as per Auction (with some modifications):

Starting Bid: 50k

Minimum Bid Increase: 10k

Buy Out: 700k - This does not end the Auction but stops Bids for said Lot.

End Time: Either a Buy out is done on all 3 Lots or on July 15, 2018 at 10pm EST Time Zone.

I can't cancel this Auction. As a result once you Bid you can't retract. And if you win you must have the Money. Banned players can't bid. Whether it's a temp-ban or not. If your Banned don't bid until you get unbanned.

I did modify the Rules a bit but since this is 3 Auctions in 1 Thread I had to. If a Buy out is done on a Lot the Auction does not End. Since this has 3 Auctions going on it wont end unless a Buy out is done on all 3 Lots or time expires. However, If a Buy out is done on a Lot then that Lot can't have anymore Bids thus Ending that Lot. And with that said I need to say this. If a Buy out is made on a Lot the Winner can't collect the Winnings until after the Whole Auciton is over. Meaning if someone does Buy out on Lot 6 on Day 1, then they can't collect what they won until either Buy out is done on all 3 Lots or time expires. This is to prevent people from saying exactly what they Won. After all this is a Blind Auction. You don't know what you won until you open said Lot.

With all that said here is what you are Bidding on:

Lot 1:

Assortment of Odds and Ends. I tried to put stuff that had value. Ores, Collectables, Blocks. Gotta have a junk chest after all.

https://prnt.sc/k3yhlm

Lot 2: A Mending Book. As to what all it has on it, well its a Lot Auction. Wont know until you open the chest.

https://prnt.sc/k3yi7m

Lot 3: Enchanted Books. All are 1 NBT Tag. Don't know what half are since they were in my Random Chest so maybe there is a Gem in there.

https://prnt.sc/k3yhy7

If you have any questions feel free to ask. But if you have seen these types of Shows you have an idea has to what they entail.

With that said, have fun.

Everyone lies, even you.

Coh89

Coh89

Ninja Title

• Server Donator
  • 1,084 posts

Forgot but heres what the area looks like: https://prnt.sc/k3yj7t

Everyone lies, even you.

Grendele

Grendele

Wealthy Merchant

• Server Donator
  • 474 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:blue

I  would like to give it a start. 100K on all lots.

zSH6AqM.jpg

LORIEN - KINGSLANDING - RAVENCLAW

The more you give a King, the more he wants. We are walking on a bridge of ice with abyss on either sides.

jacko101

jacko101

Diamond Monger

• Members
  • 573 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:green
300K for LOT 2

Coh89

Coh89

Ninja Title

• Server Donator
  • 1,084 posts

Grendele @100k for Plot 1 and 100k for Plot 3

jacko101 @300 for Plot 2

Everyone lies, even you.

Coh89

Coh89

Ninja Title

• Server Donator
  • 1,084 posts

*jacko101 @300k for Plot 2

Everyone lies, even you.

TheFLaMingDraGon

TheFLaMingDraGon

Diamond Monger

• Server Donator
  • 563 posts
350k on plot 2

ebjDmmg.gifCharizard Goes Insane

jacko101

jacko101

Diamond Monger

• Members
  • 573 posts
360K on plot 2

TheFLaMingDraGon

TheFLaMingDraGon

Diamond Monger

• Server Donator
  • 563 posts
370k on plot2

Grendele

Grendele

Wealthy Merchant

• Server Donator
  • 474 posts

Is it plot or lot ?  :wacko:

zSH6AqM.jpg

LORIEN - KINGSLANDING - RAVENCLAW

The more you give a King, the more he wants. We are walking on a bridge of ice with abyss on either sides.

TheFLaMingDraGon

TheFLaMingDraGon

Diamond Monger

• Server Donator
  • 563 posts

Is it plot or lot ? :wacko:

Oh my bad it's lot. 😂

jacko101

jacko101

Diamond Monger

• Members
  • 573 posts
380K on Lot 2

Coh89

Coh89

Ninja Title

• Server Donator
  • 1,084 posts

Its Lot. I put Plot instead. But it's not far off. Each Lot is in a separate chunk.

Lot 1: Grendele @100k

Lot 2: jacko101 @380k

Lot 3: Grendele @100k

Everyone lies, even you.

Coh89

Coh89

Ninja Title

• Server Donator
  • 1,084 posts

5 days left of Auction.

Everyone lies, even you.

Coh89

Coh89

Ninja Title

• Server Donator
  • 1,084 posts

4 day's left of Auction

Everyone lies, even you.

Godfather292

Godfather292

Enderdragon Slayer

• Server Donator
  • 2,159 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:Blue
I love this idea. I am planning ti clear out my storage, this might be the perfect solution :)

May I use your format when this auction ends?

FD1xapu.gif

=[ LegendaryEmpir]= 

=[Leader of the United Kingdom of Avalon]=

Coh89

Coh89

Ninja Title

• Server Donator
  • 1,084 posts

Thats fine. I didn't start this. Another player years ago did this and I thought it was interesting so after buying their auction I started one myself.

Everyone lies, even you.

Coh89

Coh89

Ninja Title

• Server Donator
  • 1,084 posts

There are a few ways to do this though. After I posted this i relised I should have done the other way but I will do that after this Auction is over. Need to see what I have left though. Used what I had in storage for this and adding new shops sorta depletes your supplies. But if you want to start one like this that would be cool. We need something else besides all these stale auctions people make. Can't blame them. The rules are a little vague regarding some aspects so they are just following suit.

Everyone lies, even you.

Coh89

Coh89

Ninja Title

• Server Donator
  • 1,084 posts

Lot 1: Grendele @100k

Lot 2: jacko101 @380k

Lot 3: Grendele @100k

3 day's left.

Everyone lies, even you.

Coh89