Book Publishing ~Help Needed

11 replies to this topic
  • Please log in to reply

Artrius

Artrius

Diamond Monger

• Banned
  • 541 posts
So, I decided to make a story and publish it and I need help according to it. please suggest me about what kind of book I publish and and say me how much I can earn for one.. ( I am talking about a story which I'll write it in Book and Quile )

UOmuKjn.gif

Pokémon master!

Artrius

Artrius

Diamond Monger

• Banned
  • 541 posts
just, suggest me a story type and for how much do i sell it.

UOmuKjn.gif

Pokémon master!

Slateyo

Slateyo

Master of Doughnuts.

• Server Donator
  • 2,213 posts

depends.. if its a good one it will resell for more later.. but new books by players dont go that costly as mazepa's or any other staff member's.

Posted Image

Artrius

Artrius

Diamond Monger

• Banned
  • 541 posts
bump

UOmuKjn.gif

Pokémon master!

ashinshugar

ashinshugar

Enderdragon Slayer

• Server Donator
  • 1,718 posts

if your looking to make some serious $$$ off of this, I hate to be the bubble buster. Might wanna go a different route/avenue of things as books are less popular than you believe unless your staff or a super popular player.

Books:

You can't eat them (well you could try in real life but I would bet they taste like poo)

You can't wear them (You could try but you would look like an idiot)

You can't use them as a weapon (Technically in real life you could :o Getting hit with a book can seriously hurt)

In all reality they are not a real $$ maker in games unless your a staff or a real popular player (even the latter can be iffy)

Wish you the best with what your looking to do

• Slateyo likes this

UNO7fkm.gif

Artrius

Artrius

Diamond Monger

• Banned
  • 541 posts
Spoiler

then please pm me the real way to earn fast in-game money..

UOmuKjn.gif

Pokémon master!

Godfather292

Godfather292

Prime Minister

• Server Donator
  • 2,574 posts
Mining with gpick and haste II beacon.

ifsHymz.gif

=[ LegendaryEmpir]= 

=[Leader of the United Kingdom of Avalon]=

Artrius

Artrius

Diamond Monger

• Banned
  • 541 posts

Mining with gpick and haste II beacon.

ok good

UOmuKjn.gif

Pokémon master!

_marama_

_marama_

MVP

• Server Donator
  • 5,976 posts

there is not a really fast way to make money even mining with haste beacon takes a while ur inventory fills up fast and u have to go dump it or sell it and no mining while that happens 

all ways of making money take time and effort just stick with what u like to do u wont get bored as fast

CJYOVIK.jpg?1

Join HouseOfDurin Here

sansa

sansa

Cobble Builder

• Banned
  • 42 posts

Artrius, i'm interested in helping out with this book project.. even if not a lot of money will be made, it still sounds like a fun project to me..! :) 

If you're down, you can PM me in-game, on forums, or on Discord; my username is sansa#3839 ..

gNhdS2A.gif

I am Sansa Stark of Winterfell. This is my home. And you can’t frighten me.

Artrius

Artrius

Diamond Monger

• Banned
  • 541 posts

Artrius, i'm interested in helping out with this book project.. even if not a lot of money will be made, it still sounds like a fun project to me..! :)

If you're down, you can PM me in-game, on forums, or on Discord; my username is sansa#3839 ..

Okay, right now I’ll pm you on forums as I can’t get on server for some net problems..

UOmuKjn.gif

Pokémon master!

Artrius

Artrius

Diamond Monger

• Banned
  • 541 posts

there is not a really fast way to make money even mining with haste beacon takes a while ur inventory fills up fast and u have to go dump it or sell it and no mining while that happens
all ways of making money take time and effort just stick with what u like to do u wont get bored as fast

Ok

UOmuKjn.gif

Pokémon master!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users