7 replies to this topic
  • Please log in to reply

wytchcraftz

wytchcraftz

can i haz fraction

• Server Donator
  • 62 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:black and white

I have this problem, today, I never had it before.

it say  java.net.ConnectException: conection timeout or, InternalException:java.io.IOException:an existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host , somethimes just Disconnected

In both cases i can't connect, I stay about 20 sec and appear this message. 
Just in 3 cases of the times I try to login, I was loged, but i remained 10 sec then I was threw out with the same message.
I restarted the router, I tried another computer, the same problem.

my laptop :Windows 10, Java is the latest , minecraft vers.1.10.2

Help me pls

edit: just after I wrote this, I was connected, but and again disconected, ping around 270, minigames 335 owo

I have been online few minutes , then again disconnected

Edited by wytchcraftz, 06 July 2018 - 12:46 PM.

SauronDark

SauronDark

Diamond Monger

• Server Donator
  • 614 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:green

I have this problem, today, I never had it before.

it say  java.net.ConnectException: conection timeout or, InternalException:java.io.IOException:an existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host , somethimes just Disconnected

In both cases i can't connect, I stay about 20 sec and appear this message. 
Just in 3 cases of the times I try to login, I was loged, but i remained 10 sec then I was threw out with the same message.
I restarted the router, I tried another computer, the same problem.

my laptop :Windows 10, Java is the latest , minecraft vers.1.10.2

Help me pls

edit: just after I wrote this, I was connected, but and again disconected, ping around 270, minigames 335 owo

I have been online few minutes , then again disconnected

you well know this its your internet problem, contact your ISP, issue a complain,

hufMVMB.gif

Legendary Faction Chat  =[   Legendary = Recruit - B4   ]=  Legendary Recruitment

=[ Solaris = Officer - B1   ::   Dozers = Leader - B2   ::   Interstellar = Member - B3 ]=

wytchcraftz

wytchcraftz

can i haz fraction

• Server Donator
  • 62 posts

maybe, thanks for answer

But on the other way, I can watch youtube, and my television is through fiber optics, so coneccted to internet, and is working :(

Edited by wytchcraftz, 06 July 2018 - 01:13 PM.

Maaz12

Maaz12

Shop Owner

• Members
  • 194 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:Blue

Happened to me few days back;main reason was my unstable connection.

vzuxm49.gif

Click Me if You want a Forum Sig.

wytchcraftz

wytchcraftz

can i haz fraction

• Server Donator
  • 62 posts

Ironically, today I lost my pickaxe due to these repeated disconnections in B3. My ping was like 255 and higher. I put my armor on me and pickaxe in my hand  and I run at a minning place, then sudenly I was disconnected ( aound 355 ping) . When I was conected,  I saw that it was lost :(

After thad I searched it, and no trace.

I've been looking for someone in /seen in every worlds, and when I got into B1, I just cant moved, and I was disconnected again and again.

When I entered again, i just died near a wall from tower in faction CookieSyndicate, and lost my items and armor ( like someone was hitting me). 

I was moved to spawn B1, and since then I cant do anything.

I do not know if I can get back my stuffs, but I want them if possible.

SauronDark

SauronDark

Diamond Monger

• Server Donator
  • 614 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:green
Never disconnect near wall, player get glitch into the wall on login its a bug on this server, result in player get suffocate damage, if your network is good enough, you can save yourself by moving out of the wall, but at laggy network you found yourself dead till your ping stabilize.

I died many times like that, and lost may expansive items too, but since after vip5 I am now permanently on /God mode which prevents me any kind of accidental death.

Since you dead by glitch, not sure about your items cam be recoverable or not (staff can decide), but I never requested on my time, instead I used voxel mini map's feature that show last dead location which helped me recover most of my items by running towards that location (only if I cound reach there within 5 min).

hufMVMB.gif

Legendary Faction Chat  =[   Legendary = Recruit - B4   ]=  Legendary Recruitment

=[ Solaris = Officer - B1   ::   Dozers = Leader - B2   ::   Interstellar = Member - B3 ]=

wytchcraftz

wytchcraftz

can i haz fraction

• Server Donator
  • 62 posts
I understand what you say Sauron, but because or my net, my mouvements are glitched ( like a tp back). I walk like to say 1 min, and after I reach a location, I am just in previous location ( it happens often in this day). In B1 I try to move, I was walking around, it was not my fault that I glitched near wall, I know this rule "never disconnect near wall".
I am just so sad.

CoconutBoer

CoconutBoer

Cobble Builder

• Members
  • 32 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:Cyan

it is indeed a connection issue. Try setting up your pc's IP as the DMZ host (go to router and find your IP + DMZ). This usually stabilizes my connection to TE.  Or switch off unused devices such as the tv, phone etc. Other than that i have no suggestions which are reasonable. 

Other more drastic suggestions would be to upgrade your internet, buy a new network card/wifi connector.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users