Hello Flox

8 replies to this topic

Shekhar

Shekhar

Mud Farmer

• Banned
  • 11 posts
I would like to ask a question
Did this game member know that what is humanity i ask every people's in game gladiator cybben and other also can u ever help me tell mei can use my hellogamer but i did no i used to ask you open the history of TE and see any had do this who used to be ban he make other account ask from people in game about hellogamer specially Portalatin1994 and Achileis i am a cheater not no more no
Hello friends and who see this support me please and u all also request from admin i dont expect that any one else help me only admin please Flox help me bro

Lagilus

Lagilus

Diamond Monger

• Server Donator
  • 610 posts
Ive read this whole post and i cant understand whats the problem actually
eRRUkvi.jpg
WHEN SPONGEBOB MEETS ANIME :P

KingFishy492

KingFishy492

they call me sick obsessed, a mad man with no proof

• Assistant
  • 1,529 posts

I would like to ask a question
Did this game member know that what is humanity i ask every people's in game gladiator cybben and other also can u ever help me tell mei can use my hellogamer but i did no i used to ask you open the history of TE and see any had do this who used to be ban he make other account ask from people in game about hellogamer specially Portalatin1994 and Achileis i am a cheater not no more no
Hello friends and who see this support me please and u all also request from admin i dont expect that any one else help me only admin please Flox help me bro

This doesnt make any sense at all are you asking about a member? is that member yourself? 
hellogamer isnt banned
Portalatin1994 isnt banned
Achileis isnt banned

What do you mean by and i quote "
i am a cheater not no more no "

This post is a mess we need some clarifications if we are to do anything at all to understand what you are trying to say here 

3053ed313528ed0f3e58ce2bfc88a5c1.gif

DemonicBlow

DemonicBlow

Enderdragon Slayer

• Server Donator
  • 1,377 posts

U need to use "," and ".", also "?". Can't understand a thing. Or type what u want to say in google translate, translate it to english and copy the thing here. People may understand that.

Signatures are overrated.

THEBlueBRAD360

THEBlueBRAD360

Wealthy Merchant

• Server Donator
  • 392 posts
This is what English sounds like to non-English speakers

SrA9tT8.png

Slateyo

Slateyo

Master of Doughnuts.

• Server Donator
  • 2,213 posts

Hello Shekhar,

you use google translate or just PM me your problem in any Indian language, assuming you are Indian. (I only know hindi but meh and if its allowed ofcourse) I can post here what he really means then.

Edited by Empyrean, 07 July 2018 - 12:35 PM.
wtf?

Posted Image

Godfather292

Godfather292

Prime Minister

• Server Donator
  • 2,547 posts

Ive read this whole post and i cant understand whats the problem actually

Me neither... So confusing

ifsHymz.gif

=[ LegendaryEmpir]= 

=[Leader of the United Kingdom of Avalon]=

BoOgey

BoOgey

Wealthy Merchant

• Server Donator
  • 304 posts

This is much worse than figuring out a maze.

https://i.gifer.com/Bhnw.gif                          yfr1oDT.png                                                                                                                                                            Officer Of TheThreeKindoms+Leader Of Purge+Officer Of Chaos+Member of Aberdeen+  

Empyrean

Empyrean

:U

• Administrator
  • 5,016 posts

Stick on your ban appeal, don't create useless topics.

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users