Photo

Question About Editing Ban Appeal

4 replies to this topic

AMAZINGBASIl

AMAZINGBASIl

Noobie

• Members
  • 7 posts

I just want to know if I can edit my ban appeal within the first 24 hours.

After i read the ban appeal main example and rules, I posted my appeal and it was exactly the same as the main example, I only changed username, staff name and ban reason.

And then I read other appeals and noticed they add their story (or like why they are really banned) and that looked effective as some of them were unbanned, so I'm looking to change it, do I need to wait until the next 24h, or just edit it now, and is it the same as "bumbing my post"?

Thanks

LordGeokal

LordGeokal

Slayed by Enderdragon

• Server Donator
  • 2,784 posts
You can edit. The whole point of an appeal is to apologize for what you've done. Copying something just shows how lazy you are and how much you care for being unbanned.
  • NightWanderer likes this
Don't take my words seriously until I specifically say so UwU

sassalos1

sassalos1

Wealthy Merchant

• Banned
  • 389 posts
Just edit the format from ban appeals section and make a good apology so that you get unbanned...
Posted Image
Thanks to _marama_ for this awesome sig!~

desiassassin

desiassassin

Enderdragon Slayer

• Server Donator
  • 1,027 posts

I just want to know if I can edit my ban appeal within the first 24 hours.
After i read the ban appeal main example and rules, I posted my appeal and it was exactly the same as the main example, I only changed username, staff name and ban reason.
And then I read other appeals and noticed they add their story (or like why they are really banned) and that looked effective as some of them were unbanned, so I'm looking to change it, do I need to wait until the next 24h, or just edit it now, and is it the same as "bumbing my post"?

Thanks

You can edit the appeal as much as you want to make it look good.

Bumping means posting a small reply (bump or even a "." will work) to make the post jump to the top and become easily noticeable. When you press the edit button and edit the reply/main post it doesn't creates an additional reply which means your topic won't get on top and you'll be able to edit the typos or whatever you wanna remove/add.

Your appeal will generally go down till the bottom because of new appeals being made by other players so, it's advised to bump topic once in every 24 hr.

FK Signatures!!

Godfather292

Godfather292

Prime Minister

• Server Donator
  • 2,547 posts
And to be noted dont bump more than once every 24 hours or you might have smaller chance of unbanned.

ifsHymz.gif

=[ LegendaryEmpir]= 

=[Leader of the United Kingdom of Avalon]=

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users