Photo

Bariso - I Warned You -Kenace

29 replies to this topic

BarisO

BarisO

Enderdragon Slayer

• Server Donator
  • 2,543 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:Blue Like Diamonds !
  • In-game name: BarisO
  • Date Last Active: 2/7/2018
  • Today's Date: 3/7/2018
  • Ban Message: I Warned You.. By Kenace
  • Apology:
  •      So basically , i just started a faction .. and then was asking in global for donations for the faction (blocks) . I've seen so many people asking for donations without getting warned or banned... So i thought it is allowed to ask for donations from people who would like to help in the faction or help me . I didnt mean to break any rule or harm the server. I really care about the server and when someone breaks a rule i report as you can see in the reports section .. 
  •     I thought asking for donations is different than Begging... Cause donations is like..asked everywhere.. while begging isn't. I'm really sorry for what happened.. i thought asking for donations isn't against rules cause i havent seen a rule saying that 'Asking for donations isnt allowed'
  •     I mean no harm for the server and really don't . I was just asking for donations like anyone else does. I'm really sorry if i broke the rules but i was surprised to see a ban because of asking for donations to a faction. I just wanted to start a faction like anyone does and needed a little bit of help. Please Unban me and i can disband the fac if it is causing trouble... i mean if you want to.. Just give another chance k? I really didnt know asking for Donations isnt allowed. 
  • Thank you for reading Kenace. If i'm denied..
  •  
  • i (andmy cousin since this is an ip ban) really wanted to say that we loved this server and really want to come back
  • . even so .. when i got vip2, i started working more on Help channel and teleporting to help players who need help or scammed etc.. i was even giving people who want to start a faction huge donations, you can even ask s0s0 (Larique) , i gave her 400k to build her b2 faction... (400k isnt a small amount...)
  • I never used my vip perks to break rules and never thought of that. I got vip to help the server and still trying to help as possible so please unban me, Kenace :)
  •  

Thanks for your time, Kenace

~BarisO

• FriendlyGirl, Cleon and DadaO like this

kenace

kenace

Enderdragon Slayer

• Administrator
  • 5,016 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:black

Asking for free items is begging, I do not give a shit how you package it.

Asking for server donations in exchange for ingame money is fine, Asking for free stuff (blocks and/or money). That is begging.

This would be fine, If you had not been banned before for this exact same thing, And recieved 2 temp bans for begging too.

Getting beyond stupid now.

• Astelon, ibu2awesome, BlueTanto and 15 others like this

s0Rt7Ge.gif

BarisO

BarisO

Enderdragon Slayer

• Server Donator
  • 2,543 posts

Asking for free items is begging, I do not give a shit how you package it.

Asking for server donations in exchange for ingame money is fine, Asking for free stuff (blocks and/or money). That is begging.

This would be fine, If you had not been banned before for this exact same thing, And recieved 2 temp bans for begging too.

Getting beyond stupid now.

If asking for free stuff (blocks and/or money) is begging, then what about these events? they also ask for donations.. that's why i thought it is allowed and again I'm sorry

Edit:

And No , Im serious.. not acting stupid

Edited by BarisO, 03 July 2018 - 07:32 PM.

kenace

kenace

Enderdragon Slayer

• Administrator
  • 5,016 posts

Players might ask for donations towards an event, As they are giving those items away, In a drop party or as part of a prize.

You are asking for free money and blocks to start a faction, FOR YOU.

It is the selfishness of the asking that has got you into trouble.

This is the difference.

[Vip]|[BarisO] Accepting Donations From Everyone to start my new fac. pm me . Blocks or Money will

• JoeyTheGreen and SakaLaka123 like this

s0Rt7Ge.gif

BarisO

BarisO

Enderdragon Slayer

• Server Donator
  • 2,543 posts

Players might ask for donations towards an event, As they are giving those items away, In a drop party or as part of a prize.

You are asking for free money and blocks to start a faction, FOR YOU.

This is the difference.

[Vip]|[BarisO] Accepting Donations From Everyone to start my new fac. pm me . Blocks or Money will

Oh . I thought it is all the same thing.. cause they are donations.

Now i see the difference and won't do that again.

Just need to make sure (for the future)

Asking for donations for personal things isnt allowed.. while asking for donations for something public (events,drop parties etc..) is allowed right?

If yes, Then again , I'm sorry..c

can i get unbanned please?

kenace

kenace

Enderdragon Slayer

• Administrator
  • 5,016 posts

I really hope you are getting what is being said here.

Because, You have started asking for donations for a drop party, And with what you are saying.

Sounds like you have probly pocketed items from that stash.

s0Rt7Ge.gif

BarisO

BarisO

Enderdragon Slayer

• Server Donator
  • 2,543 posts

I really hope you are getting what is being said here.

Because, You have started asking for donations for a drop party, And with what you are saying.

what drop party? and what do you mean with 

kenace

kenace

Enderdragon Slayer

• Administrator
  • 5,016 posts

means you would take items from a donation chest and sell them or keep them yourself.

Might have got you confused with someone else, But you were helping collect items for a drop party.

• Slateyo and NouhShaikhYT like this

s0Rt7Ge.gif

BarisO

BarisO

Enderdragon Slayer

• Server Donator
  • 2,543 posts

means you would take items from a donation chest and sell them or keep them yourself.

Might have got you confused with someone else, But you were helping collect items for a drop party.

If you are talking about my old dp (weeks ago) then it ended.

You might be talking about my cousin's dp. she is making it because of her birthday next month..

that's all what i can tell you about drop parties. i dont know any other drop party that i helped in. I just helped in my cousin's birthday dp.

if you have any more info , that will make me remember , please tell me

kenace

kenace

Enderdragon Slayer

• Administrator
  • 5,016 posts

Did you ask for items for the drop party and take some stuff for yourself.

• NouhShaikhYT likes this

s0Rt7Ge.gif

BarisO

BarisO

Enderdragon Slayer

• Server Donator
  • 2,543 posts

Did you ask for items for the drop party and take some stuff for yourself.

My Drop Party? 

Or Her Drop Party?

kenace

kenace

Enderdragon Slayer

• Administrator
  • 5,016 posts

either.

• NouhShaikhYT likes this

s0Rt7Ge.gif

BarisO

BarisO

Enderdragon Slayer

• Server Donator
  • 2,543 posts

either.

Mine? I don't think so..

Hers.. i dont really know so many info about her dp . She manages it by herself.. i just donated some stuff and then left the dp area

kenace

kenace

Enderdragon Slayer

• Administrator
  • 5,016 posts

You would know if you took items from an event...

• JohnnyColorado and NouhShaikhYT like this

s0Rt7Ge.gif

BarisO

BarisO

Enderdragon Slayer

• Server Donator
  • 2,543 posts

You would know if you took items from an event...

My memory isnt really helping me these days.. but im till now sure i didnt because why would i?

BarisO

BarisO

Enderdragon Slayer

• Server Donator
  • 2,543 posts

Bump <3

I really want to return to TE , i really loved it and it is almost the only server i play on , Please kenace let me come back . i really enjoyed playing here and i swear i didnt know asking for donations for personal things/stuff are against rules and from now on i promise not to do that again but PLEASE let me back :(

• FriendlyGirl and DadaO like this

BarisO

BarisO

Enderdragon Slayer

• Server Donator
  • 2,543 posts

2nd Bump On This Appeal <3

I really want to come back to play with my friends.. i swear i didnt know it was not allowed :( . Please Respond Fast.. i really want to come back to catch up with the leaderboard of Floor is lava minigame.. I was 1st on it . Please Kenace let me back Please!

I really loved playing here and Loved making friendships and helping players.

You can even ask Larique about my help to her (400k to help in her faction in b2) and you can even check my logs in help channel. I really want to come back :( I'm following this appeal evertime and It is now 12:03AM For me and im still following it . i really care so much to come back and You can even see, In the previous posts (except the previous one because it was a bump) .. you can see i was answering so fast :( plz let me back Sir Kenace...

Also About The Drop Party, 
I'm not holding any Events Or Drop Parties Right now... My Last Event was weeks ago and everyone who came enjoyed his/her time there.

Edited by BarisO, 05 July 2018 - 10:09 PM.

• FriendlyGirl and aleksandrea like this

ZaneChan

ZaneChan

Noobie

• Members
  • 3 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:Purple

I feel you I got banned today I already miss my friends..

BarisO

BarisO

Enderdragon Slayer

• Server Donator
  • 2,543 posts

I feel you I got banned today I already miss my friends..

I know you don't mean to break rules but posting in ban appeals not yours or don't concern you will end up with a punishment (warning points) . 5 warning points= tempban from forums. 10 warning points =permban.

Don't Do it again please... for your own

BarisO

BarisO

Enderdragon Slayer

• Server Donator
  • 2,543 posts

3rd Bump <3

*waits for respond* PLEASE kenace respond!  i really wanna come back (and my cousin too..) PLS

• FriendlyGirl likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users