7 replies to this topic
  • Please log in to reply

fahmy239

fahmy239

Noobie

• Members
  • 4 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:Blue

I left the server for quite a bit because I had exams recently so I wasnt able to log on as frequently as i should. I know about the server's 30 day rule, but please if someone can just warp me to my home in build 1, i would very much appreciate it. Please, i spent a fortune on the quartz and the mansion, so it would be quite the loss to see someone just steal my whole inventory. Please sympathize with my situation.

Thanks in advance.

_marama_

_marama_

MVP

• Server Donator
  • 5,602 posts

first if u went inactive you were kicked from your faction and if anyone else was in your faction leadership went to another member of your faction

if no one else was in your faction your faction disbanded and everything went back to wilderness and at that point it is free game for anyone to find and loot or claim and at that point they are allowed to take anything left behind after u timed 

also when u timed out after 31 days all the chests u had with a lockette on them popped and threw all the items inside them on to the ground and were either sucked up by another player or despawned 

i know staff may able to help u find your old faction but i wouldnt bet on anything being left there

GPQUeJG.jpg?1

Join HouseOfDurin Here

Godfather292

Godfather292

Enderdragon Slayer

• Server Donator
  • 2,154 posts
We can sympathize but its your own fault... Sorry

FD1xapu.gif

=[ LegendaryEmpir]= 

=[Leader of the United Kingdom of Avalon]=

fahmy239

fahmy239

Noobie

• Members
  • 4 posts

first if u went inactive you were kicked from your faction and if anyone else was in your faction leadership went to another member of your faction

if no one else was in your faction your faction disbanded and everything went back to wilderness and at that point it is free game for anyone to find and loot or claim and at that point they are allowed to take anything left behind after u timed 

also when u timed out after 31 days all the chests u had with a lockette on them popped and threw all the items inside them on to the ground and were either sucked up by another player or despawned 

i know staff may able to help u find your old faction but i wouldnt bet on anything being left there

i was the only faction member, and yes i would love to get some help finding my old faction. I understand some of my items may be lost, but at least i would know.

Thank you.

fahmy239

fahmy239

Noobie

• Members
  • 4 posts

We can sympathize but its your own fault... Sorry

Thank you, and don't worry i wasnt blaming anyone, i was only asking for help. :)

_marama_

_marama_

MVP

• Server Donator
  • 5,602 posts

best u can do now is wait for staff to see this or try to find staff on the server and ask they sould be able to tell u where ur coords are but realistically quartz left in wilderness and any chests will be long gone as both get looted fast

GPQUeJG.jpg?1

Join HouseOfDurin Here

fahmy239

fahmy239

Noobie

• Members
  • 4 posts

best u can do now is wait for staff to see this or try to find staff on the server and ask they sould be able to tell u where ur coords are but realistically quartz left in wilderness and any chests will be long gone as both get looted fast

How can i get in touch with the staff?

_marama_

_marama_

MVP

• Server Donator
  • 5,602 posts

u can just bump this topic once a day till staff see it or watch for their names to appear in chat on the server and ask then

GPQUeJG.jpg?1

Join HouseOfDurin Here

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users