N-Stock (Different Type Of Currency) Information

26 replies to this topic
  • Please log in to reply

mazepa1288

mazepa1288

Enderdragon Slayer

• 2,076 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:chartreuse

Before I begin, I have already spoken with InspectorGadget about this and he has given me the go ahead on this project. Credit for the inspiration of this idea goes to him for his creation of the P-Coins, go read about those here

https://forums.teame...in-information/

With that being said, collectively as a community you seem to love the idea of having a different kind of stock/currency out there. Which is why I am here to present you with another currency.

Introducing the new N-Stock https://imgur.com/a/hOGkLnu

All 5,000 N-Stocks have been released into the community at this point in time.

So what exactly are these written books?

Well the very reason they are called N-Stock is because im expecting them to fluctuate quite a bit in value just as you would expect a stock irl to. When i release them to the public they will go on sale for $10,000 each at /warp narnia (gold ingot icon on /shop3). After all 5,000 N-Stocks are out there in the community, the buy side of the shopsigns will be removed however the sell sign will remain there and will always stay at $10,000. If for any reason you buy N-Stock and ever just want to sell it back for the exact same price you bought it for, you can do so.

Unlike Gadgets currency, I will not increase the amount that you guys can directly sell the stock to me for. So then what exactly do these stocks do?

Well here are just some of the events that will be springing up with these tokens.

Limited time currency specific lottery machines at /warp narnia.

Occasionally I may open up limited time lottery machines that are currency exclusive, the only way to play the machine will be to input a stock and you can bet that the prizes in this machine will be worth far more than $10,000.

Currency Specific Inventory Auctions

Many of you are familiar with my inventory auctions that I host. In these auctions I fill my inventory with atleast fairly valuable items and allow bidders to blindly bid. You heard it here first, i will no longer be doing these inventory auctions....well I will, but the only currency that you will be allowed to bid with will be N-Stock. Ie someone bids 2 N-Stock books and thats the winning bid, they will win my inventory in exchange for the two written books.

Currency Specific Storage Unit Auctions

Some of you may be familiar with storage wars. Very soon I will be upping the completely blind bidding from inventories and moving it into blind bidding on 10 doublechests full of items. These auctions will occur on the forums and ingame money bids will not be accepted, only N-Stock.

Currency Specific Raffles/lotteries

In the past I have held raffles and lotteries and charged people certain amounts of ingame money to enter into them. From now on all of my raffles and lotteries will have one entry free: N-Stock. That will be the only way to enter these raffles, and believe me, with the raffles im planning you won't want to miss out.

As I mentioned earlier, I am expecting a fair amount of market price fluctuation to occur with these stocks. Likely they will go for more money when I am holding interesting N-Stock events, and will lower in value when there hasn't been any new N-Stock events for a while. So yes while the first investment of $10,000 at release may be a fairly secured investment since you will always have the option of selling it back to the shop for $10,000, there will be risk involved when buying it in trade channel and from auctions as you guys will never know the release dates for currency specific events until they come out.

What will happen with the N-Stock that gets back to me through raffles and auctions? I will always find new ways to put these back into the community. If i have an excessive amount of them I may decide to straight up sell them at the shop for the price of $10,000 each. I may do a raffle for them where you guys can gamble your N-Stock in an attempt to win more. I may add them to inventory and storage unit auctions, I may add them into the lottery machines at /warp narnia. I may hold events and contests with N-Stock as the prizes. One thing is for sure, I will not be keeping them as I always want to have the 5,000 stock circulating around the community.

How to tell if its the real N-Stock

People may try to create fake N-Stock in an attempt to make money. Im assuming the most common way people would do this is by trying to rename some of my own copy of copy books to N-Stock. This should not trick you though as the official N-Stock books are all written by my alt account which is mazepa12 not mazepa1288, if you see an N-Stock written by mazepa1288, it is a fake and you should report it rather than purchase it.

Good luck, and any more questions, feel free to ask.

• Fenton112, PrinceKush, WhiteT and 18 others like this

YhbO37C.gif

mazepa1288

mazepa1288

Enderdragon Slayer

• 2,076 posts

N-Stock Updates and current events:

https://forums.teame...on-10-donation/

http://forums.teamex...0000-in-prizes/

YhbO37C.gif

Maaz12

Maaz12

Shop Owner

• Members
  • 193 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:Blue

Q- Can we sell it in trade channel?

vzuxm49.gif

Click Me if You want a Forum Sig.

DenisRo

DenisRo

Wealthy Merchant

• Server Donator
  • 426 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:black

well it is a maz book after all :P  I need one :D

Edit

real question is can we sell it in black market?

Edited by DenisRo, 29 June 2018 - 10:59 AM.

siCAR5N.jpg

Godfather292

Godfather292

Prime Minister

• Server Donator
  • 2,144 posts
Somehow TE gonna have stock market soon with Pcoin, Nstock, I predict some more :)

FD1xapu.gif

=[ LegendaryEmpir]= 

=[Leader of the United Kingdom of Avalon]=

mazepa1288

mazepa1288

Enderdragon Slayer

• 2,076 posts

yes you can sell them anywhere you want

YhbO37C.gif

SauronDark

SauronDark

Diamond Monger

• Server Donator
  • 614 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:green

Somehow TE gonna have stock market soon with Pcoin, Nstock, I predict some more smile.png

so funny! but this way too dangerous! totally depends on stock market manager (in this case gadget and mazepa), this as can become full of scams for the staff to deal with, also not to forget, this "stocks" are just in-game book-item, which can be dropped, lost, burned, freely raided from wilderness, sold directly to other players at black market rates and worst of all, player timeout and Lockette chest with some stock book-items pops-out and disappeared within 5 min. so by issuing 1000 stock Book-item it is sure that 200 never gonna make way returned (I guessing this number based of lowest possibilities, you can do math with rates and if add more quantity), that means its kind of scam-not-scam-but-scam-still-of-course-not-scam? or just simple luck for the stock market manager?  

but if this system get success, we ( and TE Dev) can analyze the situation and based on that, develop some Plugin for this to make work very fairly and securely, because instead of selling these dumb destructible book-items, we can always replace with GUI and numbers with auto-sell feature for just in case of player get inactive for longer defined period, that shall also restrict player to buy and sell stocks with that stock market manager only, and yeah that stock market manager should be staff only, or in case if normal players allowed, they must have "active shop" and some deposits so upon that player inactive all stock get auto buyback after some defined period.

(anyway these going way far become suggestion :v all thanks goes to mazepa for keeping this thread open)

• Maaz12 likes this

hufMVMB.gif

Legendary Faction Chat  =[   Legendary = Recruit - B4   ]=  Legendary Recruitment

=[ Solaris = Officer - B1   ::   Dozers = Leader - B2   ::   Interstellar = Member - B3 ]=

mazepa1288

mazepa1288

Enderdragon Slayer

• 2,076 posts

Please note the update of 50 batches being released of 100 N-Stock at a time, and Sauron I have already accepted that as a possibility which is partly why I made the amount of N-Stock a bit higher than necessary at 5,000 in total. If someone goes inactive and someone else finds the stock from a chest I don't see a problem with that. Lets also consider the other scenario in which the person goes inactive and the N-Stock is never found, in this case it should realistically just give more value to all of the other stock holders stocks and will give them less competition in auctions and raffles.

• SauronDark, Mantee and Maaz12 like this

YhbO37C.gif

aleksandrea

aleksandrea

Shop Owner

• Server Donator
  • 249 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:black

when can we buy them?

P7vir2q.gif

SovietBuilder

SovietBuilder

Da Memelord

• Server Donator
  • 127 posts

TE should have a stock market, just like in real life.

It's not Minecraft, its Ourcraft!
Been on the TE server since June 2017
Experienced Minecraft player, playing Minecraft since 2014

KINGDOY

KINGDOY

Enderdragon Slayer

• Server Donator
  • 1,114 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:Purple

when can we buy them?

read the post....mazepa said he will sell them starting in a couple days at his portal shop (/warp narnia)

I am a teh dabbing pufferfish dabbing derp donkey.
FEbXTWS.png
THANKS TO LunaSei, DarkGhost, GrinderMiner and HitmanCookie FOR THIS amazing sig!! (They all once made me a sig :P) :) :) :)

ZimLim1222

ZimLim1222

Enderdragon Slayer

• Server Donator
  • 1,638 posts

this is awesome maze. i like that it adds variety to the type of virtual virtual currency in that it's always 10k (as backed by your shop).

if i may offer advice, it's to release it over a longer period of time; think decaying exponential.

Spoiler
Spoiler

RYY9pG9.gif

Thanks to Data for the neat sig ;D

mazepa1288

mazepa1288

Enderdragon Slayer

• 2,076 posts

Released 5 batches tonight, 5 down 45 batches to go, the rest will over the course of this week because I want them all to get out on the market especially since an event is coming up with them.

YhbO37C.gif

mazepa1288

mazepa1288

Enderdragon Slayer

• 2,076 posts

about to do the 10th batch ingame, also going to post the first N-Stock related event shortly after, will link when posted.

https://forums.teame...nations-raffle/

YhbO37C.gif

mazen_selim22

mazen_selim22

Wealthy Merchant

• Server Donator
  • 480 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:light blue
Aren't there any specific timings for u when releasing them?

8bIyFu9.jpg

Legendary Faction Chat =[LegendaryEmpire]= Legendary Recruitment

Abnegation - DeluxePirates - Metropolis - DarkMight - Inconeivables - DerpLand - LatinBuilders -TheHoldenCrew - RisingW0lves - 8BitNation - Frostbite - Bali - Survivalist - DorkSide - TheThreeKingdoms - ClassicClub - Aberdeen - Hyperion2 - AfterEden - Menagerie - GhoStz - Atlantis

Pickarandomname

Pickarandomname

Cobble Builder

• Members
  • 36 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:The Rainbow

Do they increase in value like P coins

Pickarandomname

Pickarandomname

Cobble Builder

• Members
  • 36 posts

Nvm I didn't read

Pickarandomname

Pickarandomname

Cobble Builder

• Members
  • 36 posts

Before I begin, I have already spoken with InspectorGadget about this and he has given me the go ahead on this project. Credit for the inspiration of this idea goes to him for his creation of the P-Coins, go read about those here

https://forums.teame...in-information/

With that being said, collectively as a community you seem to love the idea of having a different kind of stock/currency out there. Which is why I am here to present you with another currency.

Introducing the new N-Stock https://imgur.com/a/hOGkLnu

This may appear to be just a simple book but it is much more than that. Starting this Sunday (July 1st) I will be releasing 100 N-Stocks at a time over the course of 5 days (5,000 N-Stocks total....this number is firm and will never increase). Do not ask me the time i will be on each day releasing them to the public, I will give atleast 15 minutes notice ingame/on the forums when I am releasing a batch, there will be 50 batches in total, of 100 N-Stock each.

So what exactly are these written books?

Well the very reason they are called N-Stock is because im expecting them to fluctuate quite a bit in value just as you would expect a stock irl to. When i release them to the public they will go on sale for $10,000 each at /warp narnia (gold ingot icon on /shop3). After all 5,000 N-Stocks are out there in the community, the buy side of the shopsigns will be removed however the sell sign will remain there and will always stay at $10,000. If for any reason you buy N-Stock and ever just want to sell it back for the exact same price you bought it for, you can do so.

Unlike Gadgets currency, I will not increase the amount that you guys can directly sell the stock to me for. So then what exactly do these stocks do?

Well here are just some of the events that will be springing up with these tokens.

Limited time currency specific lottery machines at /warp narnia.

Occasionally I may open up limited time lottery machines that are currency exclusive, the only way to play the machine will be to input a stock and you can bet that the prizes in this machine will be worth far more than $10,000.

Currency Specific Inventory Auctions

Many of you are familiar with my inventory auctions that I host. In these auctions I fill my inventory with atleast fairly valuable items and allow bidders to blindly bid. You heard it here first, i will no longer be doing these inventory auctions....well I will, but the only currency that you will be allowed to bid with will be N-Stock. Ie someone bids 2 N-Stock books and thats the winning bid, they will win my inventory in exchange for the two written books.

Currency Specific Storage Unit Auctions

Some of you may be familiar with storage wars. Very soon I will be upping the completely blind bidding from inventories and moving it into blind bidding on 10 doublechests full of items. These auctions will occur on the forums and ingame money bids will not be accepted, only N-Stock.

Currency Specific Raffles/lotteries

In the past I have held raffles and lotteries and charged people certain amounts of ingame money to enter into them. From now on all of my raffles and lotteries will have one entry free: N-Stock. That will be the only way to enter these raffles, and believe me, with the raffles im planning you won't want to miss out.

As I mentioned earlier, I am expecting a fair amount of market price fluctuation to occur with these stocks. Likely they will go for more money when I am holding interesting N-Stock events, and will lower in value when there hasn't been any new N-Stock events for a while. So yes while the first investment of $10,000 at release may be a fairly secured investment since you will always have the option of selling it back to the shop for $10,000, there will be risk involved when buying it in trade channel and from auctions as you guys will never know the release dates for currency specific events until they come out.

What will happen with the N-Stock that gets back to me through raffles and auctions? I will always find new ways to put these back into the community. If i have an excessive amount of them I may decide to straight up sell them at the shop for the price of $10,000 each. I may do a raffle for them where you guys can gamble your N-Stock in an attempt to win more. I may add them to inventory and storage unit auctions, I may add them into the lottery machines at /warp narnia. I may hold events and contests with N-Stock as the prizes. One thing is for sure, I will not be keeping them as I always want to have the 5,000 stock circulating around the community.

How to tell if its the real N-Stock

People may try to create fake N-Stock in an attempt to make money. Im assuming the most common way people would do this is by trying to rename some of my own copy of copy books to N-Stock. This should not trick you though as the official N-Stock books are all written by my alt account which is mazepa12 not mazepa1288, if you see an N-Stock written by mazepa1288, it is a fake and you should report it rather than purchase it.

Good luck, and any more questions, feel free to ask.

Not really sticking to your code I see

Pickarandomname

Pickarandomname

Cobble Builder

• Members
  • 36 posts

especially on forums :(

mazepa1288

mazepa1288

Enderdragon Slayer

• 2,076 posts