3 replies to this topic
  • Please log in to reply

Krisztie

Krisztie

Mud Farmer

• Members
  • 12 posts

Hi,

I would like to build a firework system which I saw on youtube but while I was exploring on build worlds I found a faction where the leader was banned due to build illegal redstone clock so I looked into it what is a redstone clock and I think my wished firework system is based on that too :( BUT! I found this too among TE rules: "Don't make Redstone clocks. This means a Redstone circuit that is constantly pulsing that can't be turned off."

So.. my question would be: is it still illegal if the system has a lever to turn it off? - Im also planning to put the lever behind a trapdoor with lockette, so others couldnt touch it and leave it on :) 

The firework system what Im talking  about: 

Thanks for answer in advance!

aleksandrea

aleksandrea

Wealthy Merchant

• Server Donator
  • 340 posts

i think if it can be turned off then it is fine, but you should see what the staff think

P7vir2q.gif

desiassassin

desiassassin

Enderdragon Slayer

• Server Donator
  • 1,027 posts
Redstone clocks are allowed. The only condition is that the setup should be connected to a button/lever/pressure plate so it can be turned ON when needed and turned off when the work is done.

If there's a lever/button that can be used to turn it off/on then the setup is allowed. If the lever doesn't serve the purpose and is unable to STOP the clock then it's an illegal setup and try asking help from someone to make it work.

FK Signatures!!

Krisztie

Krisztie

Mud Farmer

• Members
  • 12 posts

ok, thx :)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: redstone clock, firework

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users