31 replies to this topic
  • Please log in to reply

OubaidTunisien

OubaidTunisien

Pumpkin Farmer

• Members
  • 86 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:Light blue

I will explain you how: Build a beacon set in wilderness (Must be the maximum), have an efficiency V diamond pick. You break stones very fast! Then sell it to admin shop! A very good idea by my friend Nicdetec (nicnik)

VE8J0Dc.png

Thank you BarisO for this :D

desiassassin

desiassassin

Diamond Monger

• Server Donator
  • 823 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:black
LOL this is the most simple one.

Get a full beacon and place it at y5. Start with a god mending pick and clear out a 5x5 area with beacon chunk in the center. Should look like this:
W= wilderness
B = the chunk where beacon is placed

W W W W W
W W W W W
W W B W W
W W W W W
W W W W W

Generally the land is at y70 so you need to mine from y70 to y5. Now here's the calculation.

y70 - y5 = 65 blocks of hieght

For the sake of calculation assume the area is entirely made up of stone. So,
1 chunk = 16x16 = 256 blocks of stone
25 chunks = 256 x 25 = 6400 blocks of stone
Volume of whole area = 6400 x 65 layers =
416000 blocks of stone

Since you're using a god mending pick so upon mining the stone will become cobblestone. We need cobblestone cuz admin shop buys it.

Final worth = 416000 x 5$ per piece of cobble = 2080000

Since the area will contains coal, redstone, iron, gold and diamonds. Sell everything at admin shop except for diamonds. Organise auctions to sell diamonds and in the end you'll have nearly 3 million in game money which is plenty for a rank upgrade.

If you wanna see that hole, open this site -> go to b2 -> and see the top left corner. I have mined there.
map.teamextrememc.com

Well I mined around 20-25 layers there and was able to get a rank upgrade for 3.5 mil in just 18 days. Don't think you can mine 20-30 layers and will get 3 mil. I had many more things to do so keep that in mind.

Edited by desiassassin, 22 June 2018 - 06:03 PM.

• Mantee likes this

FK Signatures!!

MrUseOne

MrUseOne

Wealthy Merchant

• Server Donator
  • 314 posts

wilderness mining set if non vip 

GOD PICK both silk and fortune

torch but i prefer night vision time consuming putting torch everywhere or use gamma mod (disadvantage of this is hostile mob spawn)

enderchest

food

fire prot armor ( lava everywhere

feather fall 4 boots with dept strider in case of fall in ravine and underground lake and springs

sword dont use fire aspect 

just a wanderer

just a wanderer

Shop Owner

• Members
  • 139 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:blue

Get a full beacon and place it at y5. Start with a god mending pick and clear out a 5x5 area with beacon chunk in the center. Should look like this:
W= wilderness

W W W W W
W W W W W
W W B W W
W W W W W
W W W W W

Generally the land is at y70 so you need to mine from y70 to y5. Now here's the calculation.

416000 blocks of stone

Since you're using a god mending pick so upon mining the stone will become cobblestone. We need cobblestone cuz admin shop buys it.

Since the area will contains coal, redstone, iron, gold and diamonds. Sell everything at admin shop except for diamonds. Organise auctions to sell diamonds and in the end you'll have nearly 3 million in game money which is plenty for a rank upgrade.

If you wanna see that hole, open this site -> go to b2 -> and see the top left corner. I have mined there.
map.teamextrememc.com

Well I mined around 20-25 layers there and was able to get a rank upgrade for 3.5 mil in just 18 days. Don't think you can mine 20-30 layers and will get 3 mil. I had many more things to do so keep that in mind.

O m g that was so gud man ill try it and sure in gonna be vip in less than than Many days cause ive quests to sell too plus gameplaying in mobarena fil etc will get me so much!!! A very good start!

UQ10vap.jpg?1

Thanks to _marama_ for this awesome sig!~

just a wanderer

just a wanderer

Shop Owner

• Members
  • 139 posts

wilderness mining set if non vip
GOD PICK both silk and fortune
torch but i prefer night vision time consuming putting torch everywhere or use gamma mod (disadvantage of this is hostile mob spawn)
enderchest
food
fire prot armor ( lava everywhere
feather fall 4 boots with dept strider in case of fall in ravine and underground lake and springs
sword dont use fire aspect

And yea i didnt think about having a night vision potion down there abd im mad cause i have to bring so many torches but no more since ill drink a nv pot every 8 mins, so this helps me out

UQ10vap.jpg?1

Skylar

Skylar

Wealthy Merchant

• Server Donator
  • 350 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:Blue

And yea i didnt think about having a night vision potion down there abd im mad cause i have to bring so many torches but no more since ill drink a nv pot every 8 mins, so this helps me out

Or just edit the gammabright (careful though cause mob still spawn in the dark)

RzUvg5C.gif

Α[B1][HearthFire][B2][ParagonNexus][B3][♦Chaldea][B4][♦Extella]Ω

" My hatred, my resentment... Shall i make you know how it feels? "

_marama_

_marama_

MVP

• Server Donator
  • 5,586 posts

W= wilderness

W W W W W
W W W W W
W W B W W
W W W W W
W W W W W

416000 blocks of stone

map.teamextrememc.com

ur telling him to build in wilderness ?

GPQUeJG.jpg?1

Join HouseOfDurin Here

desiassassin

desiassassin

Diamond Monger

• Server Donator
  • 823 posts

ur telling him to build in wilderness ?

Sleepy atm buy I'll try to explain as much as I can.

Just claim one chunk, set up a beaco there and start breaking everything with your pickaxe. Just claim where your beacon is, rest is wilderness so no problem.

FK Signatures!!

BoOgey

BoOgey

I asked assassin for a new title, and all i got was this

• Server Donator
  • 255 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:Oat Meal
There are certain things that are acceptable to place in wilderness like for eg. Torches

https://i.gifer.com/Bhnw.gif                          yfr1oDT.png                                                                                                                                                            Officer Of TheThreeKindoms+Leader Of Purge+Officer Of Chaos+Member of Aberdeen+  

Bluekronos

Bluekronos

Diamond Monger

• Server Donator
  • 667 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:Blue
Sell donos
Hoard and sell in higher price.
Resell shit. (Thanks Kyzer for cheap cobble, now I have $1 profit for each stack)

Legendary Faction Chat =[ LegendaryEmpire ]= Legendary Recruitment

=[ Aquamarine B3 ]=

just a wanderer

just a wanderer

Shop Owner

• Members
  • 139 posts

I prefer ebooks.. but u can try your luck enchanting the armour pieces lol

About that, you can just put an armour piece to the etable and if its protection 4, you can get an ebook unbreaking 3 and sell it for 10k/15k with only that unbreaking book you got (i have got that unbre 3 book by enchanting it too) and thats free money plus you can play mob arena with a friend that knows priest role well and go to the waves from 15 and 20 and have a high chance of getting a free diamond armor piece. After you have done the following with the enchanting you get like 10k guarranteed for free and all you got with that profit is fun for playing! Thus farming in a gfarm will grant you some xp so you can do that whenever you want but be careful when you die the xp bar drops low!

UQ10vap.jpg?1

just a wanderer

just a wanderer

Shop Owner

• Members
  • 139 posts
Welp, bump, ive made a crap ton of money after this considering that haste 2 mining was the first to make me like ton o' money, but mending changed mt life in like 3 days making 2 millions out of them. Anyways, thanks to anyone who have helped me with stuff for money gain to buy VIP which ill do soon and finally join VIP squad, just a couple mending books away ~can be closed

UQ10vap.jpg?1

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users