• Please log in to reply

DadaO

DadaO

Pumpkin Farmer

• Server Donator
  • 76 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:Blue

Hello everyone !

In that tutorial I'd like to show you basic info that you should know about Paintball minigame:

1. Before joining:

Paintball is in Minigames world: Do: /portal ,/hub, /lobby, choose Minigames (Tnt icon) and find Paintball.

To see Paintball commands, use: /pb, and you'll see that "Info":

[attachment=20823:LOOL.png]

When you will join arena, you will see "scoreboard" (in every map other "scoreboard") in Paintball and info:

[attachment=20824:Teams2.png]

2. Maps:

There are 3maps in Paintball:

FFA - Free For All:

In that map, you have to kill as much player as possible. The player who killed the most players win !

CTF - Capture the flag and CNY - Chinese new year: 

In these map you have to capture a flag and put it back in your base. To catch flag, just stand on it.

The team who will capture the most flags win !

CTF and CNY are in "gameplay" the same, but there are some differents, like teams:

CTF:   [attachment=20825:2018-06-15_18.39.05.png] <--- Orange (Inmates) and Blue (Guards).

CNY:   [attachment=20826:2018-06-15_18.38.07.png] <--- Light red and Yellow

FFA:   [attachment=20850:serffdsfsdffsdf.png] <--- Teams in all colors (16colors - 1player each color)

Some other infos: [attachment=20851:arfrthwdrxu.png]          [attachment=20852:rzfsdxf.png]

[attachment=20853:┼╗eco XD.png]

3.Perks and guns:

At 9th slot in hotbar there is Coin Shop, where you can buy perks and guns for coins.

But how to get coins - Just kill a player: 1kill = 3coins

Take a note: When you die, you get 1coin less !

Perks:

[attachment=20832:sDsdhebdanm.png]

[attachment=20827:2018-06-15_16.56.56.png]          [attachment=20828:2018-06-15_16.57.01.png][attachment=20829:2018-06-15_16.57.09.png]          [attachment=20830:2018-06-15_16.57.13.png]

[attachment=20831:2018-06-15_16.57.06.png]

Guns:

[attachment=20841:gunx.png]          

[attachment=20844:2018-06-16_16.09.17.png]          [attachment=20845:2018-06-16_16.09.20.png]

[attachment=20846:2018-06-16_16.09.22.png]          [attachment=20847:2018-06-16_16.09.24.png]

[attachment=20848:2018-06-16_16.09.26.png]          [attachment=20849:2018-06-16_16.09.29.png]

4.Spectating:

To spectate, use: /pb spectate <Arena>

When you're spectator, you will get Invisibility effect, you would can fly, and also 2items:

[attachment=20833:sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssf.png]

[attachment=20834:ryefbnauierfduibhfuynx.png]

[attachment=20854:ksjdbnas.png]

Thank you for reading my Tutorial. I hope it helped you get to know a bit about Paintball :D

-DadaO

P.s Edited things are mainly adding some screenshots :)

Edited by DadaO, 16 June 2018 - 06:54 PM.

• TheFLaMingDraGon, LTSSLV_Builder, Mantee and 2 others like this

ebPZtZb.gif

[!] Attention - Signature under high electric voltage [!]

BADSHAH

BADSHAH

Diamond Monger

• Server Donator
  • 507 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:Black

just awesome :D

• DadaO likes this

41rziG8.png

TheFLaMingDraGon

TheFLaMingDraGon

Diamond Monger

• Server Donator
  • 560 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:blue
Want to add that ffa just limit to 25 kills only. That means the first player who can reach 25 kills won the ffa game.
  • DadaO likes this

ebjDmmg.gifCharizard Goes Insane

TheFLaMingDraGon

TheFLaMingDraGon

Diamond Monger

• Server Donator
  • 560 posts
Hi Alola! I wanna share a tip to u guys. Just helping dadao in his tutorial for more tips. In the ctf or cny,When the game just begin,You can camp at ur base first to kill players that are trying to steal flag that he is impatient and trying to end the game fast.You can buy ak47 (wooden hoe icon) by getting first kill during camping which it allows u to kill player super accurate and even in long distance. Ak47 is best for campers and can shoot people in long distance. There u can kill 3 birds with one stones.Your not only protecting ur flag by camping but ur also keep getting coins by camping. Also u are actually trying to stunt enemy coins cuz one time u die u lose 1 coin by keep killing them so they don't have enough coin for their own strategy and buy their weapon. Once u reach 15 coins, buy the double coins(Nether star icon) in coin shop. When u bought it,that means each kill u can get 6 coins, now keep camping at ur base and try to died at least once in ur base so u can use time warp ( eye of ender icon) when u rush to enemy base by using sugar overdose(sugar icon) at the middle of the game to get their flag then use the time warp to tp back to ur base and score the flag fast.This is one of my method to checkmate the game.I know camping is not good and for noobs but it's useful actually I even can nuke people twice in 10mins gameby using this strategy. One nuke get u around 50 coins(if u have double coins activation and if there's many enemies in ur base).Trust me this method works most of the time.Also,Thanks for dadao tutorials it's helpful to those who want to play paintball in minigames.
Sincerely,
Black_Charizard

Edited by TheFLaMingDraGon, 15 June 2018 - 06:13 PM.

• DadaO likes this

visitor

visitor

Pumpkin Farmer

• Members
  • 100 posts

These are pretty good but you should use double coins when you have 15 coins(thats how i get lots of kills), because when yyou use double coins you get 6 coins per kill and twice as easier to eta nuke to kill everyone on the other team.

visitor

visitor

Pumpkin Farmer

• Members
  • 100 posts

Hi Alola! I wanna share a tip to u guys. Just helping dadao in his tutorial for more tips. In the ctf or cny,When the game just begin,You can camp at ur base first to kill players that are trying to steal flag that he is impatient and trying to end the game fast.You can buy ak47 (wooden hoe icon) by getting first kill during camping which it allows u to kill player super accurate and even in long distance. Ak47 is best for campers and can shoot people in long distance. There u can kill 3 birds with one stones.Your not only protecting ur flag by camping but ur also keep getting coins by camping. Also u are actually trying to stunt enemy coins cuz one time u die u lose 1 coin by keep killing them so they don't have enough coin for their own strategy and buy their weapon. Once u reach 15 coins, buy the double coins(Nether star icon) in coin shop. When u bought it,that means each kill u can get 6 coins, now keep camping at ur base and try to died at least once in ur base so u can use time warp ( eye of ender icon) when u rush to enemy base by using sugar overdose(sugar icon) at the middle of the game to get their flag then use the time warp to tp back to ur base and score the flag fast.This is one of my method to checkmate the game.I know camping is not good and for noobs but it's useful actually I even can nuke people twice in 10mins gameby using this strategy. One nuke get u around 50 coins(if u have double coins activation and if there's many enemies in ur base).Trust me this method works most of the time.Also,Thanks for dadao tutorials it's helpful to those who want to play paintball in minigames.
Sincerely,
Black_Charizard

yes but when you said ou ca use nuke 2 times did you mean you if they let you use nuke 2 times you could

visitor

visitor

Pumpkin Farmer

• Members
  • 100 posts

practley what theflamingdragon said about double coins

TylerISR

TylerISR

Diamond Monger

• Server Donator
  • 785 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:Red

u can always do get speed and duel wield, rush for flag, ez win

Fzuper

Fzuper

Diamond Monger

• Server Donator
  • 521 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:Light Blue & Light Green pizza

u can always do get speed and duel wield, rush for flag, ez win

not anymore there.

I always use Rapid Fire everytime, for rush or ran.

And also, im still wondering what is the different of Ak-47 and regular stick?

spu5ts.png

Thanks To Athu7890 for the awesome Sig :>

Spoiler

TheFLaMingDraGon

TheFLaMingDraGon

Diamond Monger

• Server Donator
  • 560 posts

yes but when you said ou ca use nuke 2 times did you mean you if they let you use nuke 2 times you could

Are u sure each person can use nuke 1 times only per game?I can use nuke twice in a game but not at a same time cuz it's a bit impossible to get 200 coins very fast without nuke people at first time . When I saw my coins reach 100 coins, I use nuke once only not twice at a same time and I use nuke once more after get more enough coins again and u can get a lot of coins from nuke +double coins (it get me around 50 coins I remember if at a game that have many players playing) and I keep get other 50 coins from killing players for other nuke again.

visitor

visitor

Pumpkin Farmer

• Members
  • 100 posts

yes im sure i got 200 coins before

Sh00ter

Sh00ter

Wealthy Merchant

• Members
  • 416 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:Green

Nice Guide. But, if possible, can you add some tactics and tips on how to kill player/win faster/not dying too fast ? 

I know it just a guide for the newbie on how to enter and play PB. But, It will be a more helpful guide if you did it.

Thank you :D .

PS= Yes that will be a tutorial :P 

• DadaO likes this

9en3ZZD.jpg

Legendary Faction Chat =[ LegendaryEmpire ]= Legendary Recruitment

=[ Legendary, Aberdeen. Saxon, UndertheSea, SercretService, Basilisk. TheHoldenCrew. Booster. Survivalist, Canard]=

Electrode

Electrode

Shop Owner

• Server Donator
  • 221 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:Orange

And also, im still wondering what is the different of Ak-47 and regular stick?

Ak-47 is like the regular gun, only more accurate and shoots in a straight line.

xVkPFy7.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users