2 replies to this topic
  • Please log in to reply

Ulimate

Ulimate

Noobie

• Members
  • 6 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:Blue

Yesterday I participated a contest "Last man standing gets 200,000 $" in mob arena by admin freckie. When I'm dead I went to spectating area, when watching a player named goble still fighting alone with those waves, I managed to leave the spectating area in mob arena, but failed. So, I tried to relogin the game but unfortunately, my items were gone including some valuable items such as extreme chestplate and my Efficient V Unbreaking III Fortune III Diamond Pickaxe. Only left the rewards won from the mob arena in my backpack, hopefully TE can fix this bug to prevent more people like me lost their valuable items. Thank you.

• Billy6 likes this

L4qxNcm.gif

Signature made by maaz12 :3 thanks alot maaz12 :D

JerenSoon

JerenSoon

Wealthy Merchant

• Server Donator
  • 469 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:Blue

Will do the format since I got the same fate as Ulimate (as well as RENZ)

Date: 14th June 2018

Approximate time: 10pm-11pm

Timezone: GMT +8

Server(s): MiniGames

In-Game Name: JerenSoon

Describe the issue: We have just completed the Mob Arena Contest by Freckie, and when we step onto the pressure plate, it gives item but we can't get out of MA. After we relog and uses /portal or /mt command to get out of MiniGames, all of items (except the items obtained from MA) are gone.

Steps to reproduce the issue: No idea, we just stepped onto pressure plate and things getting screw up.

People affected by this bug: JerenSoon(Me), Ulimate, RENZ (Maybe more people get affected as well).

Edited by JerenSoon, 15 June 2018 - 11:37 AM.

• Ulimate likes this

_PRANAV_

_PRANAV_

Wealthy Merchant

• Server Donator
  • 323 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:red

Will do the format since I got the same fate as Ulimate (as well as REMZ)

Date: 14th June 2018

Approximate time: 10pm-11pm

Timezone: GMT +8

Server(s): MiniGames

In-Game Name: JerenSoon

Describe the issue: We have just completed the Mob Arena Contest by Freckie, and when we step onto the pressure plate, it gives item but we can't get out of MA. After we relog and uses /portal or /mt command to get out of MiniGames, all of items (except the items obtained from MA) are gone.

Steps to reproduce the issue: No idea, we just stepped onto pressure plate and things getting screw up.

People affected by this bug: JerenSoon(Me), Ulimate, REMZ (Maybe more people get affected as well).

Itz Renz k
  • Ulimate likes this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Item lost, Mob Arena, Bugs

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users