mazen_selim22

mazen_selim22

Wealthy Merchant

• Server Donator
  • 480 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:light blue
Similar to my other elevator contest
https://forums.teame...evator-contest/
I'm willing to pay for the best skyscraper design out there and even hire builders if possible. I'm a skyscraper builder myself but I don't really have much time to complete builds. 300k goes to the design I choose. Just don't copy anyone else's builds. If I don't choose any build, there won't b a winner.

Here's another offer (not much of a contest), I'm willing to pay 600k to someone that has a great sense of commitment, creative mode and time to fill in all of my hollow buildings with floors and furniture...etc Not all of the buildings are empty but a good number of them need to be completed.

Quick note: if you're a builder looking for a faction in b1, check this out.
http://forums.teamex...itment-page-b1/

8bIyFu9.jpg

Legendary Faction Chat =[LegendaryEmpire]= Legendary Recruitment

Abnegation - DeluxePirates - Metropolis - DarkMight - Inconeivables - DerpLand - LatinBuilders -TheHoldenCrew - RisingW0lves - 8BitNation - Frostbite - Bali - Survivalist - DorkSide - TheThreeKingdoms - ClassicClub - Aberdeen - Hyperion2 - AfterEden - Menagerie - GhoStz - Atlantis

Manticles

Manticles

Pumpkin Farmer

• Members
  • 113 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:Yellow

What if you don't have creative mode? I'm sure that I can still do it without it. As long as I do not have to fly anywhere.

Jarod Smith

Leader of the 300

Slateyo

Slateyo

Enderdragon Slayer

• Server Donator
  • 1,890 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:blue
I'll link u the world in PM soon

ezgif.com-resize_2.gif

Godfather292

Godfather292

Enderdragon Slayer

• Server Donator
  • 2,168 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:Blue

Similar to my other elevator contest
https://forums.teame...evator-contest/
I'm willing to pay for the best skyscraper design out there and even hire builders if possible. I'm a skyscraper builder myself but I don't really have much time to complete builds. 300k goes to the design I choose. Just don't copy anyone else's builds. If I don't choose any build, there won't b a winner.

Here's another offer (not much of a contest), I'm willing to pay 600k to someone that has a great sense of commitment, creative mode and time to fill in all of my hollow buildings with floors and furniture...etc Not all of the buildings are empty but a good number of them need to be completed.

Quick note: if you're a builder looking for a faction in b1, check this out.
http://forums.teamex...itment-page-b1/

I have /fly, how many floors do you need to be filled? And maybe if you give some guide to the furniture (for example modern/rustic/country) would be easier to do.

FD1xapu.gif

=[ LegendaryEmpir]= 

=[Leader of the United Kingdom of Avalon]=

mazen_selim22

mazen_selim22

Wealthy Merchant

• Server Donator
  • 480 posts

What if you don't have creative mode? I'm sure that I can still do it without it. As long as I do not have to fly anywhere.

I'm not going to pay for building blocks cuz that'll cost tens of millions, the city is huge and whoever doesn't have creative mode won't b able to build unless they got a lotta money but then they're gonna lose a lot for just 600k.

I have /fly, how many floors do you need to be filled? And maybe if you give some guide to the furniture (for example modern/rustic/country) would be easier to do.

/fly alone is good and all but as I mentioned, I don't wanna buy survival mode blocks for a creative city for the reason mentioned above. Both of u r welcome to help anytime but the 600k is for completing the whole job!

8bIyFu9.jpg

Abnegation - DeluxePirates - Metropolis - DarkMight - Inconeivables - DerpLand - LatinBuilders -TheHoldenCrew - RisingW0lves - 8BitNation - Frostbite - Bali - Survivalist - DorkSide - TheThreeKingdoms - ClassicClub - Aberdeen - Hyperion2 - AfterEden - Menagerie - GhoStz - Atlantis

MasterRainboom

MasterRainboom

Diamond Monger

• Assistant
  • 773 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:Purple
I'm willing to offer some possible designs. (I know I still have a build in progress in your faction haha but I feel like helping a fellow skyscraper enthusiast out.)

Is there, however, any particular plot size/shape you're looking at?
  • mazen_selim22 likes this

Godfather292

Godfather292

Enderdragon Slayer

• Server Donator
  • 2,168 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:Blue

I'm not going to pay for building blocks cuz that'll cost tens of millions, the city is huge and whoever doesn't have creative mode won't b able to build unless they got a lotta money but then they're gonna lose a lot for just 600k.
/fly alone is good and all but as I mentioned, I don't wanna buy survival mode blocks for a creative city for the reason mentioned above. Both of u r welcome to help anytime but the 600k is for completing the whole job!

Hmmm... As I ask before, it depends on how many floors need to be filled and the theme. Some furniture is cheap, some expensive...

FD1xapu.gif

=[ LegendaryEmpir]= 

=[Leader of the United Kingdom of Avalon]=

mazen_selim22

mazen_selim22

Wealthy Merchant

• Server Donator
  • 480 posts
Testing

8bIyFu9.jpg

mazen_selim22

mazen_selim22

Wealthy Merchant

• Server Donator
  • 480 posts
Little glitch ^^ wasn't able to quote or edit the comment.
Nothing too particular, anything that doesn't look out of
place would do. I'd love to c your build someday Rainboom! For those of u who wanna check out the plots ask someone to tp u to /warp 22 or do so if u can, then climb up the ladder, you'll find the plots behind DerpSquare (not the faction spawn). DerpLand is a modern city and the theme is post-modern. I can't just count the floofurniturers as there r so many buildings with different floors that need to b filled!

8bIyFu9.jpg

mazen_selim22

mazen_selim22

Wealthy Merchant

• Server Donator
  • 480 posts
**some staff help ._.

8bIyFu9.jpg

MasterRainboom

MasterRainboom

Diamond Monger

• Assistant
  • 773 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:Purple

Little glitch ^^ wasn't able to quote or edit the comment.
Nothing too particular, anything that doesn't look out of
place would do...DerpLand is a modern city and the theme is post-modern.

So, would anything Beaux-Arts, Art Deco, International be out of place? (I don't mind working postmodern, though, as that's also a pretty fun style to tinker with) Either way I can try out some designs.

UrbanNinja_

UrbanNinja_

Diamond Monger

• Server Donator
  • 691 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:Green

umm do /warp topoftheworld, it's still a work in progress but Idk, should be finished in about a month

Posted Image

mazen_selim22

mazen_selim22

Wealthy Merchant

• Server Donator
  • 480 posts

umm do /warp topoftheworld, it's still a work in progress but Idk, should be finished in about a month

I'll check it out and give u my feedback.

8bIyFu9.jpg

mazen_selim22

mazen_selim22

Wealthy Merchant

• Server Donator
  • 480 posts
Offer taken by DevanshuS

8bIyFu9.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users