Elevator Contest

6 replies to this topic
  • Please log in to reply

mazen_selim22

mazen_selim22

Diamond Monger

• Server Donator
  • 546 posts
Before u redstone nerds freak out, I'm not looking for anything too fancy. This is for the city I have in b1 "DerpLand" and trust me when I say lag is a major problem let alone it's placed on top of a gfarm so try to minimize the automation. Doesn't have to involve much redstone, if u know a simple design that works that'll do. Keep in mind I've tried the minecarts before and they de-spawn automatically. The main concern here would be the space. I'm not willing to adapt an elevator design any larger than 6x6, of course, the smaller the better. I'm a complete redstone idiot and I dunno if it's even possible but yeah, willing to pay for the best design.
250k goes for the winner to be exact. They're also welcome to join the faction and build the elevators themselves for even more money! I got a lotta buildings in there (around 25) so it's not gonna b a small project but I can help.
U can contact me on any platform to demonstrate your creations and remember no plagiarism! If there's no particular design I'm willing to accept, there might not be any winner.

Edit: changed the prize.

Edited by mazen_selim22, 13 June 2018 - 08:41 PM.

• Slateyo likes this

jclNEXH.gif

Legendary Faction Chat =[LegendaryEmpire]= Legendary Recruitment

Abnegation - DeluxePirates - Metropolis - DarkMight - Inconeivables - DerpLand - LatinBuilders -TheHoldenCrew - RisingW0lves - 8BitNation - Frostbite - Bali - Survivalist - DorkSide - TheThreeKingdoms - ClassicClub - Aberdeen - Hyperion2 - AfterEden - Menagerie - GhoStz - Atlantis

_¢Łø¢Қω£ŔҚ_

_¢Łø¢Қω£ŔҚ_

Enderdragon Slayer

• Server Donator
  • 2,560 posts
Iv got one for ya. You can try it out at /warp ocean.
  • PrinceKush and mazen_selim22 like this

mazen_selim22

mazen_selim22

Diamond Monger

• Server Donator
  • 546 posts

Iv got one for ya. You can try it out at /warp ocean.

Gonna check it out and give u my feedback once I'm home.

jclNEXH.gif

Abnegation - DeluxePirates - Metropolis - DarkMight - Inconeivables - DerpLand - LatinBuilders -TheHoldenCrew - RisingW0lves - 8BitNation - Frostbite - Bali - Survivalist - DorkSide - TheThreeKingdoms - ClassicClub - Aberdeen - Hyperion2 - AfterEden - Menagerie - GhoStz - Atlantis

mazen_selim22

mazen_selim22

Diamond Monger

• Server Donator
  • 546 posts
Bump still looking and sorry for not checking the design ^^ was kinda busy and I also forgot to do so :v

jclNEXH.gif

karanrishit

karanrishit

Wealthy Merchant

• Server Donator
  • 348 posts

i have a design....pm me ingame

• mazen_selim22 likes this
Posted Image

mazen_selim22

mazen_selim22

Diamond Monger

• Server Donator
  • 546 posts

Gonna check it out and give u my feedback once I'm home.

It's good and all regarding the speed and size but it has some flaws. It only transports a player upwards let alone to one location. The buildings in cities have many floors so it should be able to stop at each one and go down at each one. I kinda forgot to mention that point in the post but it's still important.

jclNEXH.gif

mazen_selim22

mazen_selim22

Diamond Monger

• Server Donator
  • 546 posts
Bump

jclNEXH.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users