How Amazon Works With Pre-Orders

3 replies to this topic
  • Please log in to reply

Coh89

Coh89

Ninja Title

• Server Donator
  • 1,250 posts

I went and Pre-Ordered Fallout 76 through Amazon since if you Pre-Order the game you get access to the BETA. I've never baught any video games off Amazon. I usually use Ebay or go through a Store. But how does Amazon do there Pre-Order codes for Early Access?

Everyone lies, even you.

Slateyo

Slateyo

Master of Doughnuts.

• Server Donator
  • 2,213 posts

I went and Pre-Ordered Fallout 76 through Amazon since if you Pre-Order the game you get access to the BETA. I've never baught any video games off Amazon. I usually use Ebay or go through a Store. But how does Amazon do there Pre-Order codes for Early Access?

I think its steam codes

I never buy games from amzon so donno exactly

Posted Image

Coh89

Coh89

Ninja Title

• Server Donator
  • 1,250 posts

I think its steam codes

I never buy games from amzon so donno exactly

I bought it for the PS4 so I shouldn't get a Steam Code. I did see a question on the Page I got it from that they send it out after the time it runs out to pre-order for bonus but not sure. Thought someone would know so I get an idea. I think I saw the 15th is last day to get early access code but the game doesn't come out until November so I'll have to bug my sister to check her email since I use her Amazon since she has Prime. Man is Prime nice. Fallout 76 is $59.99 and with Prime I got Free Shipping and it was about $49 at checkout.

Everyone lies, even you.

Slateyo

Slateyo

Master of Doughnuts.

• Server Donator
  • 2,213 posts

I bought it for the PS4 so I shouldn't get a Steam Code. I did see a question on the Page I got it from that they send it out after the time it runs out to pre-order for bonus but not sure. Thought someone would know so I get an idea. I think I saw the 15th is last day to get early access code but the game doesn't come out until November so I'll have to bug my sister to check her email since I use her Amazon since she has Prime. Man is Prime nice. Fallout 76 is $59.99 and with Prime I got Free Shipping and it was about $49 at checkout.

Then I think you will receive a code that will add the game to your PlayStation account or something.. I know for a fact amazon works that way

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users