101 replies to this topic
  • Please log in to reply

Jeanne_dArc

Jeanne_dArc

Pumpkin Farmer

• Members
  • 92 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:Red

Wow really? No one wants 2 mil? Let me take it then!

I still can edit til deadline right?

The Cursed Mansion

I thought it was odd that I couldn't see single soul walking in the bright daylight, until I realized it. It have been days since I last walk out to the streets and do my groceries  shopping on the town's market. And how would you blame me? I am a royal scribe and thus all my work is done inside the huge, luxurious, warm room near the fireplace. Its dead cold outside in the middle of harsh winter and I won't try to get out of my house unless I really need to. 

The bustling town really gets eerie during winter, the night is long and the daylight is scarce, and so the crowded streets turn to almost a desolate space. I could see some people walking by here and there few weeks ago, but now, the street is silent. I could not hear the galloping of horse carriage, the shouts of merchants across the block, and the chattering of housewives on the street corner. Its. Pure. Silence. 

I live with my manservant in a mansion near the city gate, but lately he become more and more sick, until he conceeded to come. I suspect a bad case of cold... Not uncommon in the town where I live. Without my manservant, I packed my thick wintercoat, and reluctantly walk outside of my mansion for the first time in weeks. The town seems gloomy, as sunlight barely shine bright, covered by the gray clouds above the town. "It seems there will be a storm tonight," I said to myself as I walk slowly down the front stair, taking care to not fall from the slippery surface of the marble stair. 

When you walk by yourself in an empty mainstreet, you could not help but feel insecure. Why wouldn't? Your mind starts to wander and start to think of the cause of whats happening. And so, being the "brilliant" scribe myself, I start to think of the odds. "Maybe the residents were too lazy to walk in this dead cold weather and instead prefer the warm embrace of their fireplace." I try to rationalize and so I walked even deeper into the heart of the town. 

I finally arrived to the town's marketplace. To my horror, no stall is opened. The wooden pushcart usually filled to the brim with goods from nearby farms or ranch, but today, only snow is pilling on it. Just as I turned my back and start my march back home, I notice something feels not right. 

Gradually, such that I could not pinpoint exactly when it began, I became aware of a feeling of trepidation exceeding my usual self. I start to feel a shiver drifted down my spine and I hasten my walking pace. I don't know what is happening to me, but I feel a slight increases in heart rate. Maybe thats my primal instinct starting to get hold, sending a creeping sense of unease and some goosebumps, now that I feel something is not right. Somehow, I could not help but think that I am being watched. 

I don't see any mortals with my eye, and I am not sure wether its just my imagination or not, but seems to me, somehow I saw a shadow moving in the corner of my eye. It was swift and so I toss that fear aside. "Thats just your imagination, Andy, just keep walking."

I walk a few more yards toward my mansion. The sky is getting dark. Cold winter wind just make it worse. I walked as fast as I could through the thick snow, but it seems I have reached my maximum walking speed. 

Left. Right. Left. Right. I continue my pace   and imagined what shall I have for dinner today when my food storage is almost empty. It was then suddenly as I turn my mind to the sound of my footstep that I realized that I thought I heard a strange echo in them. 

"Is there someone following me down this street?" With heart beating fast, palms sweating, I try to brave myself and swiftly glanced around to see a mere sight of my persuer. 

Nobody is there. 

Surely the panorama of the dark, empty alleyway behind me nearly send me into an enourmous panic attack. I feel a slight relief that no one is trully following me, but it seems that everything, even the aura of the street itself is beating with dark intent. 

My mouth starts to feel dry, I start having difficulty to take a breath as I feel as a weight is pressed against my chest. I could not help but think that I better get inside, taking shelter from the suffocating terror of whatever creature that followed me. 

Only Our Lord Raidmax know what compelled me to utter such lie. I am going to the town's market to buy some groceries, not to stay at an unknown old hotel.... And to be honest, I don't even know it is a hotel at the beginning. 

"Yes Sir, we have lots if vacant room. We don't have much visitors these days... People prefer the comfort of new hotels and so this old mansion is slowly engulfed by time." I could see why. The smell inside is of old wooden furniture. There is a huge grandfather clock behind the reception's desk, beautiful I could say, but way to old for our town. Nowadays people would use Archmage Merlin's magic powered clock. Its more accurate and didn't take much maintenance for years.

"Let me take you to your room Sir." I followed the man to the second floor through a winding great stairs. I could see some paintings of when the hotel was first erected. Greeneries sorrounding the hotel and a huge fountain is seen near the front gate. "What happened to the fountain?" I ask the old man as we walk slowly upward. "The town elders decided to expand the road in front of the hotel, and so they bought the land." I nodded. 

"Here is your room Sir, Room 267. Dinner will be served at 6 P.M sharp. Please be at the hotel eateries by that time." "Okay." And so thats the beginning of my adventure in that hotel. Little did I know about that mysterious old hotel. I had some vague memories about it, but I only remember passing it everyday from my academy. The hotel didn't changed much from that time, and time have been harsh to this poor mansion. 

The grandfather clock chimned loudly. I could hear its echoes around the halls. I hear multiple doors creaked open, and its residents one by one stroll lazily to the eateries downstairs. I try to see their face one by one, but none is recognizable. I am a scribe afterall, and I don't meet people often unless it really related to my work. 

Ten, no, eleven , yeah. I see eleven people walking down the grand winding staircase. "No wonder this hotel is dying," I speak in my heart. All of the residents looks old, they almost look as a zombie walking slowly toward its victim. Some use walking cane, while other hold the handrails tightly to support their downward move. 

If only I realized at that time, how all of us, including the reception man count to 13, and remember about the accident 10 years ago in the same hotel, I may escape the horror that awaits me. But no, that night, it feels as a veil is put upon my eyes and thus I could not remember anything but some vague memory about the hotel. 

We all dined on the same huge table for about an hour, then all start their march back to his/her rooms. The dinner is excellent, a delicatessen worthy of the hotel's reputation as one of the best place to stay. Satisfied and full, I hurried back to my room to have a bath. Nothing seems out of the ordinary. I washed myself, put my pajamas, and jump to the comfort of my bed. 

It was then, at 2 'o clock in the morning, that I feel strange. The room is getting hotter and hotter, feels like the entire hotel is visited by the demon lord from hell itself. I could feel dropplets of sweat sliding down my body. I rush to the front door and try to move its metalic handle. 

My hand burns. In fact, the handle itself is so hot that I could see some skin of mine stuck on its handle. Something is not right, there must be a fire outside. Yeah, thats the only explanation for this. Suddenly, I hear a loud scream from the room beside me. "Help! Somebody help! We are trapped in this room. The fire is now spreading into my room." I try to break my wall, separating my room to theirs, but the scream gets louder and louder.... Then stopped. I managed to break a miniscule hole, enough for ne to take a peek. I see the dead bodies of an old couple, hugging together at their last moment, tucked at the corner of their room, waiting for help that never arrive. 

I watch in horror as burning timber falls to their bodies, engulfing it in an inferno, turning it to ash. Deciding not to have the same fate, I rushed to the bathroom, take as much water as I can, and spray it all over the wall separating my room and my unlucky neighbours' room. 

I craft a small axe using a makeshift crafting table, and try to break a wall closest to the grand staircase. I hit is as hard as I could, disregarding the pain from my burned palms. Adrenaline rushed when you are in a life or death situation, and so it puts a damper to my pain. Blood is slowly dripping from my palm, but I keep breaking the wooden wall. I could hear more screams from the room above me. I could not help but imaginr what misery is happening to the resident staying above my room. I hear gunshots.... Ah, they decided to end their suffering by their own hands. 

I swing the last attempt, and a small hole, barely enough for me to crouch outside is opened. I try to wet it as much as possible, then start crouching in. I don't want to get stuck and burned alive at my attempt to escape the burning flames. I could see the receptionist frantically pouring bucket of water everywhere, trying to get the main lobby barely enough for residents to escape. I was going to shout for help, but unfortunately, a huge wooden timber out of nowhere fall to the receptionist, crushing him. I could see his hand trying to reach out, then falls. He is dead. I managed to get out of my room through the escape hole, bringing me on the grand staircase. The carpet on it is burning brightly. I swing my axe and remove some of it for me to stand on. 

The sight is forever etched in my memory. Dead body of the receptionist, crushed by a huge timber, a burning, blackened bodies of some resident, posing their last struggle to crouch outside the burning debris trapping them.  

I don't see any survivor left beside of me. The lobby is blazing with inferno. I am trapped. Suddenly I hear a glass breaking. A lady, burned herself, ends her agony by jumping through a window 3 stories high outside the hotel. I could hear the loud thump she makes as her body land on the hard pavement outside. Seeing no hope of escape, I took out my lockette, and opened it. I cry as I see the face of my mother and father, both whom I would never see again. The wooden pillar above me keeps making cracking noises. I know my time near. I could only put my knees and pray to the Lord Raidmax that my suffering be fast and I could enter His heavenly realm.

The wooden pillar falls, time seems slowed down as that pillar falls. I closed my eyes, trying to spare me from the horror it was about to bring. Then pure silence. Ah... So thats what happen when you are dead.... 

I feel light and warm. I start to see light at the end of the tunnel. When suddenly...

"Wake up! Andy, you have to read your speech for the memorial today," my friend wakes me up. Flustered and disoriented, I look at my palm. Its sweating but I can't see any mark of burned flesh. "Where am I? What happened to the hotel? Why am I here?" 

"A sleepyhead as always. Just wash yourself and bring this scroll. You will need it at the speech today." Speech? I try to remember it as hard as I could, but to no avail. 

My manservant helped me and brought me my formal suit. I wore it and bring the scroll with me. "Bring me my carriage, you will deliver me there." "As you wish Sir." My butler rushed to the back of the mansion, I hear some horse neigh and wooden wheel moving. 

My mind keep wandering along the way... I don't remember anything about today's event, I don't know what I am attending to, and so I opened the scroll. My jaw dropped. Eyes widened reading the first pharagraph.

"We are here My Lord." The carriage stopped. I roll the scroll back, and exit the wagon. To my surprise, I am now standing  at a newly build antique hotel, modelled exactly as the hotel in my dream. 

I walked inside the lobby, and a row of paintings is lined in a straight line. I observe it one by one. Somehow I could not help but feel the faces on the picture seems familiar. My memory is cloudly.... They say you will forget most of your dream by an hour or so after you wake up, but the last painting is beyond doubt recognizable. I would never forget that old face. 

"Thank you for attending our hotel's fire accident memorial, Sir. It is a delight that such an important figure in town would volunterrly accept the role to give an opening speech in such a short notice."
A sudden epiphany.... Yes, no wonder that face is familiar.... It's the fac of the old receptionist in my dream...

Edited by Jeanne_dArc, 01 July 2018 - 02:09 PM.

• Astrophel_ and s0s0 like this

Slateyo

Slateyo

Enderdragon Slayer

• Server Donator
  • 1,890 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:blue

Jeanne, that is an amazing story you've written there :)

I'm gonna read the resr of it in a while, also would you mind putting it in spoilers?

It would be easier to scroll ;)

ezgif.com-resize_2.gif

OubaidTunisien

OubaidTunisien

Pumpkin Farmer

• Members
  • 90 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:Light blue

In-game name:OubaidTunisien

Are you available in B2:Sorry no but can i get tp request?

Do you have discord:None

If yes, discord tag:None

VE8J0Dc.png

Thank you BarisO for this :D

Slateyo

Slateyo

Enderdragon Slayer

• Server Donator
  • 1,890 posts

In-game name:OubaidTunisien

Are you available in B2:Sorry no but can i get tp request?

Do you have discord:None

If yes, discord tag:None

Do you have a faction in B2?

ezgif.com-resize_2.gif

_Endless_

_Endless_

Diamond Monger

• Server Donator
  • 502 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:turquoise
In-game name: _Endless_
Are you available in B2: No, but if it's really needed I will manage.
Do you have discord: Yes
If yes, discord tag: _Endless_#1755

ohi7OAg.png

|B1|DerpLand|B2|Theogony|B3|Mythic|B4|TheThreeKingdoms|

|B1|MisfitMall|B2|TheogonyV2|B3|TheKings|B4|Misfit|

Slateyo

Slateyo

Enderdragon Slayer

• Server Donator
  • 1,890 posts

In-game name: _Endless_
Are you available in B2: No, but if it's really needed I will manage.
If yes, discord tag: _Endless_#1755

invite sent on discord

Edited by Slateyo, 01 July 2018 - 03:08 PM.

ezgif.com-resize_2.gif

OubaidTunisien

OubaidTunisien

Pumpkin Farmer

• Members
  • 90 posts

Do you have a faction in B2?

i will leave it for this event!

VE8J0Dc.png

Slateyo

Slateyo

Enderdragon Slayer

• Server Donator
  • 1,890 posts

i will leave it for this event!

oh well, there was no need to do that but we appreciate it, thank you :)

ezgif.com-resize_2.gif

OubaidTunisien

OubaidTunisien

Pumpkin Farmer

• Members
  • 90 posts

oh well, there was no need to do that but we appreciate it, thank you :)

So you accept me?

VE8J0Dc.png

Slateyo

Slateyo

Enderdragon Slayer

• Server Donator
  • 1,890 posts

So you accept me?

you are on hold, wait for Astrophel_'s reply

ezgif.com-resize_2.gif

Achileis

Achileis

Diamond Monger

• Server Donator
  • 512 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:Blue
(Just putting my story here..bit by bit on each day until the deadline.

(The story may be the worst story I ever made, so feel free to criticize me XD)

(May have grammar mistakes in it, read at your own risk)

------------------------------------------

THE CURSED MANSION

At the end of June, about ten people have gone missing after they goes into an abandoned mansion located deep in the forest. Neither of them is seen coming out alive since then.

One month later, sounds of footsteps are heard in the forest. A group of six, led by Astro, are on a mission to uncover the truth behind the disappearance of all ten people in the past. The other five (Archer, HurtLock, Taniko, Slat, and Rick) followed behind closely. Since they know the mission might be dangerous, they came prepared with armor, weapons and food supplies.

The night arrived, and all of them are resting in a mini fort made out of wood. This is to make sure no hostile mobs would disturb their rest. The fire camp continued to burn as Astro keep putting dry log on it.

(To be continued later)

Edited by Achileis, 03 July 2018 - 04:46 AM.

eRRUkvi.jpg
WHEN SPONGEBOB MEETS ANIME :P

ItsThea

ItsThea

Mud Farmer

• Members
  • 16 posts

Probably won't win anything but meh i can try.

The cursed Mansion

It was a hot summer night,it was me and my friend let's call him hmm Luca,we went exploring the woods cause of the rumors that the woods are haunted,I remmember standing there in front of a huge metal gate .Are we really going to do this?How do we jump over it?Well...We really don't need to jump over it,i can try to just open the door maybe?Pff it can't be that simple i said,then suddenly the doors opened by itself??We got kind of spooked but it's just some ordinary woods,what could we possibly find??Right.We walked into the woods and i quickly looked around ,i turned towards the gate when i saw the doors go shut...Oh shit. Was my first reaction.Luca just continued walking ignoring me slightly being spooked,we walked around as the fog was dense we could only see 1 feet away so we had to be careful.Then Luca pointed up the tree,i was confused for a second but then i saw a black cat just sitting there watching us.Huh what's a cat doing here?Especially in a place like this,nobody could have abbandoned their cat at least not at  this place,who would be so cruel?I tried to approach the cat,which was dumb of me cause the cat quickly jumped off the tree and starter running.Quick Luca said let's chase it .We quickly started running not looking where we we're going and that's when we saw it...The huge mansion standing before us.Woah what the hell?The rumors didin't mention  a huge motherfliping mansion,You're not scared right?Luca asked.Of course not!We opened the gate quickly forggeting about the cat.So are we just gonna walk in like Sup ghosts!I said,Of course not we're gonna try to make as less noise as possible maybe there's someone living in there.You never Know what could happend.I started walking towards the front door as i heard a slight chuckle,Luca was that you??Was what?Hahahha You're going crazy!No i'm not !Let's just try to get in.To my suprise it was locked,great let's just leave now and forget about thi- The wind suddenly blew and a window opened.Welp it looks like we're going in Luca said.Ugh i rolled my eyes,yes i like adventures but the only reason why i wasn't enjoying this is cause i'm hungry...

We jumped in and a big grand hall with a giant picture of a Beautiful Woman was on the wall,Huh must have been a rich family or something,Let's not split up that's how everyone dies in horror movies!Luca nodded.We walked into another big room which was a library,i was being careful cause i'm a clumsy person i don't want to really touch anything plus there was a huge probability there we're spiders and just nope.We walked and walked which seemed forever like we we're stuck in a infinitive time loop...When again i hear a slight chuckle...I ignored it this time as we finally made it to another room.Ahhh the kitchen,my stomach grumbled.Again the same thing happened it was as...The time stopped,Luca wasn't saying anything or wait?He wasn't moving anymore.Luca?!I walked towards him,and suddenly boom a knife dropped from the counter,and everything was back to normal.Again i didin't want to mention it,i still don't know the reason why.We walked out of the kitchen into a big indoor pool,I looked down and suddenly saw some foot prints.Hey there's foot prints here!Luca?Again the same thing happened,just that this time Luca was slowly turning around.My eyes met his as  i got chills down my spine,Are you ok?You look very pale,He just stared blankly at me...When suddenly he grinned,and fell into the pool...My eyes widened as i-i couldn't move!I couldn't save him!I just watched as his empty eyes closed shut.Suddenly i could move,i didin't know why but i was in shock.Hmm what happened i only remmember walking into this mansion alone.Meh probably nothing.

It's said that only a few people have been chosen by the Cursed Mansion.

Who ever entered never came back,they we're just stuck there lost in time,they would always stay one person,one person.

Since that day 13 more children have gone missing...The reason unknown,Nobody knows about the mansion,Nobody knows...

(explanation:The curse is forgetting everyone dear to you,and getting stuck in the mansion forever)

OOF ok i'm done now bye! Hope u liked this short story lol 

• s0s0 and DadaO like this

--------------------------------------------------------------0N3YW7r.gif-----------------------------------------------------------------

Godfather292

Godfather292

Enderdragon Slayer

• Server Donator
  • 2,168 posts
Um, could you tell at 10 July, what time is the deadline? Also the timezone... I might finish it reeeeaaallly close. Working on Chapter 6 now, I am planning for Chapter 7 for final closure, but if no time gonna take it shorter XD

Edited by Godfather292, 02 July 2018 - 11:10 AM.

FD1xapu.gif

=[ LegendaryEmpir]= 

=[Leader of the United Kingdom of Avalon]=

chicken leg

chicken leg

Wealthy Merchant

• Server Donator
  • 375 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:orange
The Cursed Mansion

A person named Leah has been lost, the cause of it is unknown. The family assumed that she is dead.
Zach, Leah's husband is a police officer investigating on where could Leah have been; for 6 years Zach never give up, he keeps searching for possible evidences that would lead to a discovery.

One day, Leah surprisingly gave an email to Zach; inside of the email was the location on where Leah is, and it seems to be in an old mansion near the woods of Leah's hometown. At first, Zach didn't trust the email as it was a trick through his vision, but he seems desperate as he couldn't find any single evidence, it has been 6 years after all. Later on he decided to go alone, and packs up his things and started going to the mansion.

As Zach has been driving to Leah's hometown, he can't help but remember all the precious memories he had with his wife, with full motivation Zach tells to himself that: "wait for me Leah".

Zach reaches his destination, and parks the car and head towards the gate. Zach looks around the gate and there's a lot of testicles and udders of a cow scattered around like a christmas decoration, and it seems like there's a pine tree made of a horse's legs and the star was shape like a ball of goat's tounge. He tries to open the gate but it looks like it's locked, he got second thoughts on this and started to back away and call for backup; when suddenly a person forcefully grabbed his hands and push him down to what it looks like a wheelchair and stapled both of Zach's arm. Zach screams in pain and tries to struggle but it's only helping him rip apart his arms off. The mysterious man cries in laughter and tells that: "would you go company us for dinner? Mommy made us a feast and we need some help eating it all up".

Two of them goes inside the mansion while the mysterious man pushes the wheelchair up to the kitchen where you could see a woman chowing down with their food, the man sits and also started to eat. The dish is a spaghetti but the pasta was made up of maggots and the tomato sauce is pig blood. The man feeds and shoves a spoonful of maggots to Zach's throat, his body is denying it and hurls up the spaghetti to the man's face; the woman freaks out: "HE DOESN'T LIKE THE FOOD, HE DOESN'T LIKE THE FOOD!".

While her husband is calming her down, Zach is having a difficult time to breath, his heart is pounding way too fast, as the events happening towards him is too severe for him to handle, he got unconscious. Few moments later he wakes up with the sound of a chainsaw. He is still on his wheelchair, but the staples in his arm were loose, he looks around the place, there he found a box and a word "Leah" was attached to it, he looks over to the box and saw Leah laying down, she was surprisingly in a good health but unconscious.

Lights were turned on and Zach saw the couple both have a chainsaw. "As you can see Zach, this mansion is cursed; Once there is a happy couple live a happy life in a mansion, and suddenly became psychopaths who have thirst for blood. Now it's your turn to be one of us", the mysterious man and the woman said.

The couple kill themself by grinding off their heads with the chainsaw, while Zach is laughing continuously.

I don't know seems okay right?

Edit: Revised and put some new stuff.

Edited by chicken leg, 10 July 2018 - 01:34 PM.

• Slateyo likes this

In-game name: boogers

Godfather292

Godfather292

Enderdragon Slayer

• Server Donator
  • 2,168 posts
Somehow I remember some scenes from Saw movie XD

FD1xapu.gif

=[ LegendaryEmpir]= 

Godfather292

Godfather292

Enderdragon Slayer

• Server Donator
  • 2,168 posts
Morning bump

FD1xapu.gif

=[ LegendaryEmpir]= 

Astrophel_

Astrophel_

THE MAGIC MAN :D

• Server Donator
  • 442 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:Brown

Updated prize pot for 2nd and 3rd place.

aceulw.png

[B1][Extraordinary][B2][HappyVillage][B4][TE7thBday

[B1][HearthFire][B2][♦AstroXP][B3][♦Nemophilists][B4][MisfitCity

Artrius

Artrius

Wealthy Merchant

• Members
  • 309 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:Lime, black.
In-game name: Artrius
Are you available at B2: Yes
If yes, discord tag: Artrius#8053

Thanks you

UOmuKjn.gif

Pokémon master!

Godfather292

Godfather292

Enderdragon Slayer

• Server Donator
  • 2,168 posts

Updated prize pot for 2nd and 3rd place.

Could you tell the timezone for ur 10 July? And dont you want to kinda delay the deadline a bit? That prize is sure to attract more writers :D

FD1xapu.gif

=[ LegendaryEmpir]= 

Artrius

Artrius

Wealthy Merchant

• Members
  • 309 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:Lime, black.
The Cursed Mansion

This is a story I do not often tell. I promise, sincerely, that this has scarred me for life and although I have looked into psychological explanations for what I heard and natural explanations for what occurred, they remain unsatisfactory.

When I was a child, I was scared of the dark. I swore to my mother I heard voices in it. They were not evil, but they were not familiar and so they scared me. It was not uncommon in the middle of the night for me to wake up and hear “whispers” as I would call them when asking my mom. She figured they were just “bumps in the night” and typical kids nightmare material. I tried often to explain to her that it was more than that; that they sounded different from one another the way people’s voices do. On some nights I would get so scared from these “whispers” that I would sleep in my mom’s bed with her. It was an added bonus that the bathroom was directly outside of her bedroom door for my late-night tinkles.

I should add at this point that when walking out into the hall to go to the bathroom, you looked directly down the stairs that would lead you into my living room on the first floor (as my mom’s bedroom was on the second floor). On one such night, around Christmas, I awoke and felt the need to relieve myself. I walked out from the door and distinctly heard the phrase “Look!” and to my astonishment, a red light, almost like a spotlight, was cast upon the wall at the very bottom of the stairs. The light had no other source, it was by itself, and I was transfixed by it.

Being a little kid, and it only being a few days from Christmas, I KNEW what this light was. IT WAS SANTA!!! How else could he get into my house to know I was being a good boy? I was so excited I began walking down the stairs to greet him, picking up my pace after the second step as it began to creep off the wall and fade into the darkness in my living room.

That’s when I heard him. A very strong, masculine voice. Different from the first. Not at all like my father’s (not to say he isn’t masculine, it was just distinctly different). It said, “Stop! Right now. Go back up those stairs.” I listened, turned around, and what happened next I am not sure I would believe if someone had told me this same story. After reaching the top of the stairs, I heard a very loud CRASH that sent me running back to my mother’s bed where I jumped straight under the covers and stayed there the whole night.

When we awoke the next morning, the poinsettia lights (little Christmas flower lights that glowed red) my mother had put on the railing down the stairs were pulled straight down to the bottom of the stairs, some broken from what seemed like a forceful tear, laying in a single pile. The dry sink in my living room had fallen from the wall. My mother could not explain it! My father was worried we had been the victims of a home invasion. My sister was crying. There was nothing missing, nobody had broken in, there did not seem to be any reason this had happened. And then I saw it, and I kept quiet about it because I was so afraid that I could not force words out of my mouth.

There, on the edge of the wooden dry sink which had been facing up, were three indentations where the finish on the wood had been worn, almost as if in a forceful grip. Something down there had GRABBED IT AND THREW IT DOWN. That was what the bang was.

I was mortified. After that day I never heard a single voice again. I do not like to imagine what was waiting downstairs for me that night, if it was anything at all, but I can tell you that the reality was that something had physically acted upon two things in my house near the bottom of that stairwell.

After this, I had never heard another whisper again. Which is sad, because in some ways I would have liked to thank the man (masculine energy?) that had stopped me from going down those stairs. This happened when I was 7. I am 20 years old now, and because of this incident I am still afraid of the dark. ESPECIALLY shadowy stairwells.

UOmuKjn.gif

Pokémon master!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users