Photo

Story Writing Contest ($10 Donation Prize)

37 replies to this topic

xErick

xErick

Pumpkin Farmer

• Members
  • 92 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:Yellow

My 2nd story ...

Mazepa1288 and freckie went to a place called wonderland. The place was beautiful. They looked into each others eyes and knew the next thing to do. They both got married and lived a happy life ever after. But then, a player named xErick came into their happy lives. Both Mazepa and freckie were in their house, sitting together and having their breakfast. When suddenly Mazepa noticed someone spying on freckie. He didn't want to alert freckie, so he said "I'm gonna water the plants." Mazepa came running outside. But xErick was too fast for Mazepa. He ran away and Mazepa came back. One day after Mazepa was returning from him work, he asked freckie to fetch a glass of water. But freckie didn't answer back, Mazepa searched the whole house but he didn't find him(her lmao). He was starting to panic. He asked everyone in the neighborhood about her. No one has ever seen her. He sat on the couch, about to cry. He looked hopeless. He looked around the house and his eyes fell on the window, yes the exact same window where xErick was spying on Mazepa's beautiful wife. He sprang up. "It must be him" he thought. But he doesn't know where he lives or where he is from, so he couldn't do anything. He went to the cops and they started finding xErick. Next day, Mazepa got a call from an unknown number.

Mazepa - Hello ?

Unknown number - Is this Mazepa speaking ?
Mazepa - Yes may I know who you are ?

Unknown number (laughs) - Haha, you don't know who I am.

Mazepa - No.

Unknown number - I don't care, there should be a piece of paper lying in front of your front door. Pick it up and send 5 million dollars to that address.

Mazepa - Oh its you.. You bitch, give me my wife back..

Unknown number (xErick) - Not so easily, money first.. then your wife..

Mazepa - You mothe... *ends the call*

Mazepa now knows he's into some serious sh*t. Somehow, he arranges 5 million dollars he sends his servant to the area, but he along with some cops secretly come too. It's a big warehouse. xErick was in the center of the warehouse, pointing the gun towards freckie. The servant gave the money and xErick threw freckie down the floor and ran because he knew Mazepa and the cops were here. He had a very fierce and aggresive cat, just in case someone tries to attack him. And because it was wonderland, animals could not be killed over there. A cop came running behind xerick but the cat bit him. He somehow managed the overcome the cat and put it in his mouth. xErick shouted, "bro don't eat my cat". But unfortunately the cat was nothing against around 15 cops so it was captured in a cage by one of the cops. xErick ran with money as fast as he could. He thought about freckie, his cat, the money and the cops but he knew he was missing someone or something.. Suddenly it flashed in his mind "MAZEPA!". And just when he thought this, Mazepa came running towards. xErick tried to take a turn, but he realised that the cops where coming from the same side. Confused where to go, he fell on the ground, he was still crawling. Mazepa fell too, but he was able to remove Erick's shoe and bit as hard as he could on Erick's toe, he shouted "no you cant suck on my toes" but it was too late xErick was put to the prison by the cops. Mazepa unfortunately died because Erick's toes were too stinky and he could not bear it. However freckie was saved..

Freckie still remembers her loving husband

~The End

Hope you like it :D

Edited by xErick, 04 June 2018 - 07:00 AM.

• Mantee likes this

GaH2V8o.png

mazepa1288

mazepa1288

Enderdragon Slayer

• 2,091 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:chartreuse

bump

YhbO37C.gif

XuXea

XuXea

can i haz fraction

• Members
  • 50 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:black

"You bitch"

Freckie couldn't take it anymore. She promptly typed in the words: /ignore Eva.

'How could she? We had been dating for a whole 1340 seconds when she decided to cheat on me with mazepa1288.

mazepa! Out of all the players!!'

She couldn't take it anymore. He closed his eyes, a single tear rolling down his square face. 

'Sometimes when i close my eyes, i cant see' She thought to herself.

'But I couldn't see this coming even with my eyes open.'

---

Somewhere in mazepa's mansion, wonderland, Eva and mazepa were going for it.

"no you cant suck on my toes", Eva said.

"why not? it'll be fun, I promise.", Mazepa argued.

"NO."

Mazepa had gotten Eva to his wonderland. But as Eva refused to do any fun activities with him, he wondered when she will take him to her Wonderland.

He felt sorry for freckie. "But who cares, Everyone knows I'm the boss around here." he thought.

As a last attempt, he asked Eva- "Can I eat your cat? *wink* " 

Eva played her ultimate card: "bro don't eat my cat."

Mazepa was furious. "Bro? what is this, kindergarden? Lets get this crazy bitch outta here!"

uh-oh, he'd said that aloud.

Eva stormed out of the house, and unsurprisingly, Lobaloba was waiting outside, with his horse.

Eva joined him and together they rode off into the sunset.

Rolling his eyes, mazepa wondered: 'Where did all the good players go?' as he carefully took out his bone bow,

and sniped the shit out of unfaithful Eva and her assistant Lobaloba.

"Bitches be crazy, That'll teach her"

---

Next day, freckie confronted maze: "Did you make Eva cheat on me? You bitch."

mazepa, not wanting to ruin their friendship, changed the situation: "Nah she was a pleb. I sniped her in the end."

Freckie replied-"Sooo... floor is Lava?" 

"Heck yea"

And they remain friends to this day.

---

(Copyleft 2018 ThatXuxe)

Edited by XuXea, 18 June 2018 - 10:27 AM.

• TheDevilHunter and aleksandrea like this

mazepa1288

mazepa1288

Enderdragon Slayer

• 2,091 posts
Bumping this

YhbO37C.gif

MasterRainboom

MasterRainboom

Diamond Monger

• Assistant
  • 773 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:Purple

Just going to throw this in for fun; this is also purely for entertainment.

If you'd like to count it, go ahead.

DISCLAIMER: In no way was this talked out with maze, freckie or Op.

Spoiler

• s0s0, xErick and RazzberryGoose like this

VVT-I

VVT-I

Diamond Monger

• Server Donator
  • 512 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:Black

*story happens in Canada*

mazepa1288 was bored and wanted to hang out. so he called freckie:
maze: hello?

freckie: oh hey! how are you?

mazepa1288: good you!

freckie:good. 

maze:i am bored what to do

freckie: same thing with me i am bored too...

maze: oh i absolutely forgot! i saw that wonderland was redesigned. maybe we can go there and have some fun?

freckie:okay.

*at wonderland*

maze: ah what i  good place isnt it?

freckie: true.

stranger: You bitch !!! you didnt give me my 100$ back.

freckie and maze at the same time: WHAT?

stranger: ohhh i am sorry i didnt meant to  say it to you... my GF scammed me 100$ and doesnt wanna give it back to me.

freckie: do you even like that maple syrup smelling 100$? take it easy and go to police

stranger: fine...

maze: Sometimes when i close my eyes, i cant see

freckie: isnt that normal?
maze: uhh... dunno?
freckie:bro dont eat my cat!!

stranger: oh i am sorry i am so hungry and i see everything as a meat piece. i didnt meant to eat your cat... sorry!
cat: no you cant suck on my toes

freckie: cat talks???
cat: fo sho.

maze stranger and freckie at same time: uhh but who sucks on your toes?
cat: a fly.

freckie: go away fly!! dont suck on my cats toes!

maze: uhh i think better to go out.

freckie: i agree lol.

----------------------

Dear Mazepa and freckie and strangers ( i dunno who it is) i didnt meant to disrespect/impersonate anyone here. its just for fun. in real life i always respect you and it always will be like that.

oh and i didnt wrong anything wrong with that maple syrup thing. believe me it is all JUST for fun.

WiwIhAd.png?1

IGN:VVTI ALT:VVTIPLUS

VVT-I

VVT-I

Diamond Monger

• Server Donator
  • 512 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:Black

Mazepa1288 and freckie to play mincraft at same place and same time.so they could catch rule breakers better. So when they opened up mc they logged in to see whats up.

So they logged in and they saw that 1 player was  disrespecting a staff member saying: You bitch you banned my account I had a god sword there and freaking 500k! give me that money back! So maze banned him/her and they continued on. After a while they saw that 1 player was typing in global : Sometimes when i close my eyes, i cant see.. maze and freckie was like : -_-. But freckie PM ed him that its not sometimes its always and absolutely normal thing. So they moved on. Freckie was doing lock removals. And that time when maze checked logs he saw 1 log: bro don't eat my cat. And he thought that someone killed that cat. So he contacted him did the job and while that freckie did all of the lock removals. But at last there was no info. No format etc only 1 text: no you cant suck on my toes. So it was a very confusing day for mazepa and freckie so they decided to take a rest. While that at TV they saw Wonderlands Ad. It was same game like mc but graphics was more realistic. So they decided to play it. They downloaded it for 2h they ate NON lie cakes and then they opened up the game. They played a bit and they like it. So they played created a server to test if everything same as mc and everything was! Really good graphics! After a while they were tired. So this time they didn’t have cake so they needed to buy one… but it was raining outside.. maze had only 1 way to buy that cake and that was: Flux. He went on TE and found Flux and bought some cakes. Even tho Flox said that he and he’s cats and he’s cakes are a lie. So they named that cake a LIE cake. But it was tasty tho. They got a cup of tea  ate the cake. It was delicious. After a while they played some more mc and continued on…

Dear mazepa and freckie! If I have offended you I am very sorry. Believe me all of those are JUST for fun…

So read laugh but don’t ban me tho! :P

WiwIhAd.png?1

IGN:VVTI ALT:VVTIPLUS

lukin93

lukin93

Cobble Builder

• Server Donator
  • 27 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:blue

my story*

(note : read all my story dont think thats there is some thing Repeated by error nothing repeted by error)

hi i am kingcells i will let you now read my story in (bad english mod becuse i used google translate some time) 

Dear freckie and my favorite person in the world mazepa, my story contains content that some may not find appropriate  Especially to frekie (i am not sry freckie)

in the space in the earth in some land in some unknown country there was some little boy join a server name temeextreme but he meet his favourite porson mazepa and a kid that his name is freckie and in some day Suddenly he wake up in wonderland i mean temeextrme server and saw freckie say cummon keeds fiht me i wll win but his boss mazepa always win that becuse freckie is noob and suddenly a sound from no were appear its was saying freckie you bitch ! it was the king of noob who sayng that to freckie the king of noob was saying "freckie we need noob but not like you you are noob of noob i have told you dont Do not press the right button press the left button why you press the right button ? the tnt smash my fac"  so freckie sayed "becuse Sometimes when i close my eyes, i cant see !" the king of noob get angry and report freckie , the only online admin was best favourite gamer mazepa , mazepa feel soory for freckie so he give him another chance and let him be his student , one month later after freckie learn most thing by mazepa,  mazepa saw freckie return to his noob form Imagine what freckie was triying to eat mazepa cat so mazepa sayed bro don't eat my cat freckiey discomfiture and swear to not to be noob (now i will return to king cells story ) at some day while kingcells (me) was playing te mazepa He conducted a competition and the contest was  killing freckie so freckie took his best armor and 4 of best player to gurd him but he die ! then kingcells offer to freckie to re go pvp but no freckey want play fil and from his first match he lose !!!freckie was want wet nurse but he did not found one so he ask me if he can suck my  toe so i sayed to him  no you cant suck on my toes so freckie cry ,few days later mazepa put a contest in the server link a contest about his and freckie story and there 3 prize and every one can post 3 story kingcells first story was

"hi i am kingcells i will let you now read my story in (bad english mod becuse i used google translate some time) 

Dear freckie and my favorite person in the world mazepa, my story contains content that some may not find appropriate  Especially to frekie (i am not sry freckie)

in the space in the earth in some land in some unknown country there was some little boy join a server name temeextreme but he meet his favourite porson mazepa and a kid that his name is freckie and in some day Suddenly he wake up in wonderland i mean temeextrme server and saw freckie say cummon keeds fiht me i wll win but his boss mazepa always win that becuse freckie is noob and suddenly a sound from no were appear its was saying freckie you bitch ! it was the king of noob who sayng that to freckie the king of noob was saying "freckie we need noob but not like you you are noob of noob i have told you dont Do not press the right button press the left button why you press the right button ? the tnt smash my fac"  so freckie sayed "becuse Sometimes when i close my eyes, i cant see !" the king of noob get angry and report freckie , the only online admin was best favourite gamer mazepa , mazepa feel soory for freckie so he give him another chance and let him be his student , one month later after freckie learn most thing by mazepa,  mazepa saw freckie return to his noob form Imagine what freckie was triying to eat mazepa cat so mazepa sayed bro don't eat my cat freckiey discomfiture and swear to not to be noob (now i will return to king cells story ) at some day while kingcells (me) was playing te mazepa He conducted a competition and the contest was  killing freckie so freckie took his best armor and 4 of best player to gurd him but he die ! then kingcells offer to freckie to re go pvp but no freckey want play fil and from his first match he lose !!!freckie was want wet nurse but he did not found one so he ask me if he can suck my  toe so i sayed to him  no you cant suck on my toes so freckie cry ,few days later mazepa put a contest in the server link a contest about his and freckie story and there 3 prize and every one can post 3 story kingcells first story was"

"hi i am kingcells i will let you now read my story in (bad english mod becuse i used google translate some time) 

in the space in the earth in some land in some unknown country there was some little boy join a server name temeextreme but he meet his favourite porson mazepa and a kid that his name is freckie and in some day Suddenly he wake up in wonderland i mean temeextrme server and saw freckie say cummon keeds fiht me i wll win but his boss mazepa always win that becuse freckie is noob and suddenly a sound from no were appear its was saying freckie you bitch ! it was the king of noob who sayng that to freckie the king of noob was saying "freckie we need noob but not like you you are noob of noob i have told you dont Do not press the right button press the left button why you press the right button ? the tnt smash my fac"  so freckie sayed "becuse Sometimes when i close my eyes, i cant see !" the king of noob get angry and report freckie , the only online admin was best favourite gamer mazepa , mazepa feel soory for freckie so he give him another chance and let him be his student , one month later after freckie learn most thing by mazepa,  mazepa saw freckie return to his noob form Imagine what freckie was triying to eat mazepa cat so mazepa sayed bro don't eat my cat freckiey discomfiture and swear to not to be noob (now i will return to king cells story ) at some day while kingcells (me) was playing te mazepa He conducted a competition and the contest was  killing freckie so freckie took his best armor and 4 of best player to gurd him but he die ! then kingcells offer to freckie to re go pvp but no freckey want play fil and from his first match he lose !!!freckie was want wet nurse but he did not found one so he ask me if he can suck my  toe so i sayed to him  no you cant suck on my toes so freckie cry ,few days later mazepa put a contest in the server link a contest about his and freckie story and there 3 prize and every one can post 3 story kingcells first story was"

time skipping

"guess what kingcells won the 3 prizez every one liked kingcells,s storys it was creative and cool even the kid freckie

Edited by kingcells, 14 June 2018 - 11:39 PM.

freckie

freckie

Wealthy Merchant

• Assistant
  • 358 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:White

crying because i totally wrote a story for the fun of it, and it didn't post. only 'hi'

Edited by freckie, 16 June 2018 - 11:07 AM.

• MasterRainboom, ChuckTheABYB and xErick like this

Maaz12

Maaz12

Shop Owner

• Members
  • 196 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:Blue

Disclaimer- Rotten Froglet is my alt not my best friend; they asked me to write a fictional story so I wrote; through this story I did not intend to disgrace someone.

My story:

It was Team Extreme Server’s 20th birthday and by that time T.E. had grown into `The World’s largest Minecraft Server’ with over3 mil registered vip accounts. The Extreme panel especially Raidmax21 wanted to host a big event for it. So he booked Cristan Da Cunha Island for it; people especially me were surprised by the selection of Location as Cristan Da Cunha was the world’s remotest place with the nearest mainland land being 1700miles away! Though the place was remote but I was excited to go there and meet other T.E. players. I and my best friend aka Rotten Froglet bought the tickets and boarded the flight. It was a long and arduous journey but our excitement but buried our tiredness deep behind. The Island was really very beautiful with it unique flora and fauna. It was Hot there as it was a tropical Island. I saw many T.E. players and admins like Kenance, Mazepa1288, Frekie etc. Enormous preparations were made as one could make out from the designs. It was looking like wonderland. My friend aka Rotten Froglet seemed a bit unwell I asked him, “what happened to you u seem so unwell rotten”. Without looking at me he replied, “Sometimes when I close my eyes I can’t see””It’s not a good joke”, I replied. “Let me the truth I can make out from the expression you have on your face”.”Are u hungry?” he asked me then, trying to divert the topic.”If you are then, bro don’t eat my cat or suck my toes. “He said again.”I know you are trying to divert the topic.”I replied.”Tell me the truth.”I said to him again. He then said “I will tell you something, promise me you won’t tell that to someone else. Okay.””Okay.” I replied.”So I found a book written by Mazepa1288’s near his room, it described of something like a ancient ritual which had human sacrifice, the book said that the sacrifice was to be done tonight. That basically means Mazepa1288 is a sorcerer and tonight I m going near her room to stop her from sacrificing any human.””Hahaha. Man you are really funny.”I replied laughing.”I m not joking; if u think I m joking go back to ur hotel room.”He replied seriously.”If u need any help in ur herioc task call me then okay.”I replied.

Many hours it was near midnight and Rotten had not returned, I decided to look for him near Mazepa1288’s room. As I went near his room I saw drops of blood on floor; I leaned to have a look inside Mazepa’s room there I saw my Friend Rotten lying down on the floor with blood coming out from his body; next to him was Mazepa with blood soaked hands; though I was frightened but still I shouted at him.”You killed my best friend. You Bitch” “Well I need a fresh heart of a different person too; I would love if you would volunteer.” She said I an evil voice. She was coming near me with her blood soaked knife at the moment I felt as if I was about to faint. Suddenly I opened my eyes to be found in my room and my brother waking me up for school. I was very happy to see my best friend alive and most importantly Mazepa1288 was not a sorcerer.

I hope u like my Story. I wrote a similar story for my school story writing competition so it’s not a copy and paste.

Edited by Maaz12, 19 June 2018 - 01:52 AM.

• aleksandrea likes this

vzuxm49.gif

Click Me if You want a Forum Sig.

Godfather292

Godfather292

Enderdragon Slayer

• Server Donator
  • 2,168 posts
Mazepa1288 is male

Just in case you want to know ;)

Btw how much time left do I still have? Havent found a proper ending for the story yet.... :(

Edited by Godfather292, 18 June 2018 - 05:14 PM.

FD1xapu.gif

=[ LegendaryEmpir]= 

=[Leader of the United Kingdom of Avalon]=

SaucyKitten

SaucyKitten

Mud Farmer

• Members
  • 11 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:red

I hope my bad English will not stop you from reading this very strange story I wrote. Enjoy!

Princess of Minetopia

I walked down the street with the light of the moon shining on my face. Home is not exactly where I want to go, but there is no other place where I can stay for the night. When I pass the last street lantern on the corner of the road, a radiant light in the woods catches my eye. The light is coming towards me until suddenly a strange creature with orange eyes stands in front of me. ‘Hi there, my name is freckie and you will come with me.’ As if I were a doll, the creature took my hand and dragged me to the edge of the treeline. I screamed, but no words came out of my mouth. ‘I am terribly sorry, but the king asked me to not attracted attention, so I used a spell to keep you from doing the opposite.’ My mind said I was turning mad. First I see a creature that cannot exist and now I can not even say my own name. ‘Oh, just in case I forget, the password is: Bro don’t eat my cat. The creature looked at me and I nodded to show I understood. But actually, I did not know what I understood. The moment we walked among the trees, the scene seemed to change. Like I was watching a movie where the fake smoke was too thick and the lightning was too blue. I blinked ones with my eyes and suddenly we stood in a beautiful forest with strange cubelike oak trees. ‘Welcome in Minetopia!’, freckie said. Wait… what?! My mind could not handle the realization. Minetopia is a fantasy world, but it looked like I was there. But how? Minetopia is described in books, they didn’t even make a movie of it.’Oh, I know! It is wonderful! Our own wonderland, right under the noses of the ‘real’ people.’ Freckie looked very certain. And I began to believe everything was real. But my head needed something to hold on to. Now, what did I learned so far? I am in the world called Minetopia. A creature named freckie brought me here and the password, for God knows what, is: Don’t eat my cat. I followed freckie to a deserted tower. After taking a quick look around, freckie opened the door and went in. When I laid my hand on the door handle a hand on my shoulder made me jump. I turned and looked into the purple eyes of another creature. ‘You must be the king’s daughter. Where is....’ But he did not have to finish his sentence as freckie just pushed the door open. ‘ Oh good, you met mazepa1288. Come with me please, would you? Mazepa1288 will go after you, so no one can sneak up behind us.’ A stream of moonlight fell through a crack in the wall. The stairs leading up were falling apart. But leading down was a nice build wooden stairs. Mazepa1288 closed the door and we followed freckie down to a dark room. I saw a huge spider hanging on the wall in the corner of the room. I still wasn’t able to say anything so I pointed at it with my finger. ‘Don’t worry, it’s just Garlok. If he wants to attack you, just say: No you can’t suck on my toes. ’ Freckie mentioned it if as it’s really normal to say something like that to a spider. ‘I haven’t heard her say a word, is she alright?’, asked mazepa1288. ‘Oh no! I am so sorry! I forget the spell.’ As soon as freckie said those words I finally could speak again. ‘Thank you.’, I said. ‘We now have to hurry. The king is expecting us.’, mazepa1288 looked worried when he said those words. I was more curious than worried. I have never met a king before and now I am going to meet the king of a fantasy world!

After walking through tunnels for what seemed hours, we saw daylight coming from a little window. The window was placed in an old door and freckie pushed it open after he looked through the glass. ‘It is safe, but watch out for the old witch.’ He must be joking! An old witch doesn’t sound very safe to me. But mazepa1288 didn’t look concerned, so I guess the witch was not really dangerous. We followed a stone path. In the distance, you could see a village and behind it a huge castle. When the castle towers were visible I stood still to admire the view. Mazepa1288 and freckie were in front of me, not noticing I did not follow them anymore. It may seem strange that I am following these two creatures in this weird land, but I am too curious to bother. I saw a little river and realized I was very thirsty. The moment I bowed my head to drink and saw my reflection, my heart skipped a beat. I looked just like them. Just like freckie and mazepa1288. My eyes were pink and looked at me with great interest. If that was not an enough of a shock, the voice of an old lady screamed in my ear: ‘You bitch! What are you doing on my land?!’ I turned to face her, but there was no one. I looked around. I saw freckie walking towards me, but no witch. ‘Yeah, I heard her too’, freckie said. We walked along the path and continued our journey.

When we finally arrived at the castle, I could barely hold it together. I was exhausted. A guard took me to the throne room and told me to wait. I never saw freckie and mazepa1288 again. Everything went so fast. The king came and told me I was his daughter. He said I was the only heir left and he wanted me to stay in Minetopia. I said yes, of course. Not long after, I married a landlord and we lived in his mansion until my father died of old age. The funeral was big and strange. Apparently, my father wanted the text: Sometimes when I close my eyes, I can’t see.’ on his gravestone. Very weird, just like my father. I never found out what the password was for. I became queen of Minetopia and ruled for many years. My eldest son will take over when I die, but that has not happened yet...

The End?

Maaz12

Maaz12

Shop Owner

• Members
  • 196 posts

Mazepa1288 is male

Just in case you want to know ;)

Btw how much time left do I still have? Havent found a proper ending for the story yet.... :(

Thank you for telling mazepa is a male.

Contest ends at 19 th june EST

• freckie likes this

vzuxm49.gif

Click Me if You want a Forum Sig.

Godfather292

Godfather292

Enderdragon Slayer

• Server Donator
  • 2,168 posts

This might be my worst writting so far, but I think I managed to cram every little joke I could think of into the 1500 word constraints lol XD Goodluck to everyone participating on this contest. I hope more story contest would be held in the future :D

Dear freckie and my favorite person in the world mazepa, my story contains content that some may not find appropriate

Spoiler

Edited by Godfather292, 19 June 2018 - 12:45 PM.

• Jeanne_dArc and SSpaz like this

FD1xapu.gif

=[ LegendaryEmpir]= 

xErick

xErick

Pumpkin Farmer

• Members
  • 92 posts

This might be my worst writting so far, but I think I managed to cram every little joke I could think of into the 1500 word constraints lol XD Goodluck to everyone participating on this contest. I hope more story contest would be held in the future :D

Dear freckie and my favorite person in the world mazepa, my story contains content that some may not find appropriate

Spoiler

No!!!!!!! At the last day of the contest, godfather has to fcking post... we're all done gg i HOPED you had won..

(sorry from mine's good englaise)

Edited by xErick, 19 June 2018 - 05:26 PM.

GaH2V8o.png

xErick

xErick

Pumpkin Farmer

• Members
  • 92 posts

Bump for mazepa :D

Btw this has ended and results will be announced in 5 days (as mazepa said). So don't post any more stories..

(sorry if mazepa was supposed to be posting this :( maybe his has forgotten bout it)

also me is very good on englaise so do knot complainted in me..

Edited by xErick, 21 June 2018 - 05:03 AM.

GaH2V8o.png

Godfather292

Godfather292

Enderdragon Slayer

• Server Donator
  • 2,168 posts

No!!!!!!! At the last day of the contest, godfather has to fcking post... we're all done gg i HOPED you had won..
(sorry from mine's good englaise)

Well I try to condense the story as much as possible. I am actually a lengthy writer :P

Edited by Godfather292, 21 June 2018 - 01:53 PM.

• SSpaz likes this

FD1xapu.gif

=[ LegendaryEmpir]= 

mazepa1288

mazepa1288

Enderdragon Slayer

• 2,091 posts

Thank you to everybody that entered, I hope you all had fun writing, all of the stories had atleast some good elements to them so good job.

3rd place: xErick  with his second story, please contact me ingame to go about claiming your prize.

2nd place: MasterRainboom money has already been sent, dont spend it all in one place.

1st place: Godfather492 please contact freckie and tell her the name/details of the $10 donation.

Congratulations to all.

• MasterRainboom, arabi, Godfather292 and 9 others like this

YhbO37C.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users