Photo

Story Writing Contest ($10 Donation Prize)

37 replies to this topic

mazepa1288

mazepa1288

Enderdragon Slayer

• 2,076 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:chartreuse

Freckie and i were talking and its that time of the year again to get writing kids. This time around you will be sharing your stories here by replying to the topic with them.

The stories will have to be fictional as there are a list of phrases and words the stories MUST include.

-The stories should be creative and are allowed to be PG, however we do ask that if the content is very vulgar in nature that you create a spoiler for it with a warning for any kids that may want to read your story.

Submit it like this: ie

Dear freckie and my favorite person in the world mazepa, my story contains content that some may not find appropriate

Spoiler

With the only judges for this event being freckie, Operation101 and I, im going to be 100% honest with you guys make these things as funny as you can, both of us enjoy a great laugh and if stories are similar in quality but one makes us laugh were definitely going with the one that makes us laugh.

-You can make the plot about whatever you want and it can be set at any time ie in the future, past etc.

However, you guys MUST include the following terms and phrases within your story at least once.

"mazepa1288"

"freckie"

"wonderland"

"You bitch"

"Sometimes when i close my eyes, i cant see"

"bro don't eat my cat"

"no you cant suck on my toes"

-The stories can be anywhere from 500-1500 words. Remember we will be marking quality not quantity, if the quality of a 500 word story surpasses that of a 1500 word one, then the 500 word story will win.

-You may submit a story in your reply and continue to edit them all the way up until the submission deadline which will be Tuesday June 19th at 8:00 Pm EST. The winners will be announced within 5 days following that.

-Each player is allowed to submit a maximum of 3 different stories if they wish to.

Okay now lets take a look at the prizes.

1st place winner will win: a $10 donation

2nd place winner will win: $1,000,000 ingame money

3rd place winner will win: God mending diamond boots. https://imgur.com/a/D4Ulhnc

Good luck to everybody and if you have any more questions feel free to ask.

• sharkbyte, PrinceKush, WhiteT and 16 others like this

YhbO37C.gif

Fzuper

Fzuper

Diamond Monger

• Server Donator
  • 521 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:Light Blue & Light Green pizza

I Wish GodFather292 not there :aaa:

• Bluekronos likes this

spu5ts.png

Thanks To Athu7890 for the awesome Sig :>

Spoiler

JackyWack

JackyWack

Shop Owner

• Server Donator
  • 227 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:Blue

Im JackyWack and this is my story ( im not good at write story and my English is pretty bad, sorry ):

2 years ago i dowloades Mincraft for the first time but before that i watched minecraft video alot. Opened mc, multiplayer and the only server was TE, i search  on google and saw Te's forums. I scroll down on the forums and saw over 400 ppl online and i was like wow this forums has over 400 ppl online, maybe this server is really good, but wait why the heck is these guys  freckie and mazepa1288, maybe they r vip then i checked Store to see some vip perks: "Omg vip r so cool, lets fking login and become vip. I joined and tried to think about a good password but cant think of any, suddenly a rat ran through and bite my toes and i shout : " You bitch, no you cant suck on my toes ". Then i chose *********** for my password, Login Te, chose buld world 1 to start and the build was amazing, its like a wonderland . Then i joined a fac, played for a while and know the server better. One day i saw a guy who sell cat for really cheap, i instantly bought one and stupidly released it right at spawn, of course a bitch  came with his sword and said : " Im  gonna have a dinner with ur delicious cat " and yell at him (pm)  :" Bro dont eat my cat, nuuuu " but he still kill him and i cried and said :"Sometimes when i close my eyes, i cant see  my cat no more even when it open ;-; ". The end ! Hope u enjoy it Mazepa   

Edited by Ko2rinaLOL, 31 May 2018 - 03:47 AM.

2_2.png

Achileis

Achileis

Diamond Monger

• Server Donator
  • 506 posts
Spoiler box must be included?
eRRUkvi.jpg
WHEN SPONGEBOB MEETS ANIME :P

Godfather292

Godfather292

Prime Minister

• Server Donator
  • 2,147 posts

I Wish GodFather292 not there :aaa:

I see someone summoned me here.... :D

Edited by Godfather292, 31 May 2018 - 08:20 AM.

• freckie, Fzuper and SSpaz like this

FD1xapu.gif

=[ LegendaryEmpir]= 

=[Leader of the United Kingdom of Avalon]=

xErick

xErick

Pumpkin Farmer

• Members
  • 92 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:Yellow

My story :

One day I logged in the te server. Only 3 players were online, being me, mazepa1288 and freckie. Freckie sent me a tp request, and i tp'ed to him. I looked around me and the place looked like a complete wonderland. But then mazepa shouted at me, "You Bitch ! You weren't suppossed to be here". II thought of an excuse and said, ""Sometimes when i close my eyes, i cant see". I felt foolish bcoz no one can see when they close their eyes. Both mazepa and freckie looked at each other and they knew I was making an excuse. To make it seem more realistic I closed my eyes and started putting mazepa's cat in my mouth. He shouted " bro don't eat my cat". I quicked grabbed freckie's leg and started sucking it, he shouted with anger "no you cant suck on my toes". Then I got banned from the server for misbehaving. I still remember those old days. I thought mazepa and freckie were both good guys... but maybe I was mistaken. Then somehow I got unbanned and I started playing on that server again. One day when i was casually running around b1, I saw freckie and mazepa having fun together (xD). I looked at them eye to eye. The last thing I remember was them running away from me. And they the one thing they left on my face - ban :( ....... But I'm still working on these things - https://imgur.com/PeZgR04

Edited by xErick, 01 June 2018 - 07:10 AM.

• XuXea likes this

GaH2V8o.png

Manticles

Manticles

Pumpkin Farmer

• Members
  • 113 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:Yellow

When does this contest end?

Jarod Smith

Leader of the 300

freckie

freckie

Wealthy Merchant

• Assistant
  • 355 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:White

When does this contest end?

Tuesday June 19th at 8:00 Pm EST.

• Manticles likes this

rick543

rick543

Explosive Party Planner

• Server Donator
  • 217 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:blue

Dear freckie and my favorite person in the world mazepa, my story contains content that some may not find appropriate

Thier was a world where noobs and gods share the same battle and its call pvp.One day 2 players adventure throught out the lands of dangers thier name were mazepa1288 and freckie,as they kill noobs one after the other they saw what looks to be god also but mazepa1288 and freckie had never been killed before so they went all in to try to kill this new god that no one known.As they were about to start to battle with this new god they had no idea this god had full mending god amour, they saw that his name is wonderland the great.Mazepa1288 told freckie that they should not fight this person as he looks to be very harmfull and freckie was to full of her slef and Wonderland got her down to one heart as she ran away from him.Mazepa1288 had little food and god apples to help him as the god Wonderland started to rain down his arrows in to his amour he ran screaming you bitch.The two friends were low in health and no food to gain back their power.Freckie always carry her pet cat to pvp and as she looked away mazepa1288 was in such need for food he tryed to eat her cat but freckie turned around and said,"bro don't eat my cat and mazepa said why as he crys for food.As time went by freckie looked out into the distance to see if the god Wonderland was anywhere close but mazepa1288 got more and more hungry as the time went by and asked freckie if he can suck her toes and she said,"no you cant suck my toes." They started to walk through the danger land of pvp where the temp was over 100°c and no food.Freckie looked at mazepa1288 as he looks to be getting crazy and said,"are you ok bro?" He looked at freckie and said,"Sometimes when i close my eyes, i cant see" and this is were freckie found out that mazepa1288 went crazy for food.He then started to look at freckie as if she was a nice box of kfc and he got a smile in his face, freckie asked why are you looking at me and with that smile in your face, mazepa1288 said notting as he got ready to dig into his box of kfc.He then started to run down freckie as he try to eat her and they both fell in lava and died.

The End.
By rick543 😁😁😁

Edited by rick543, 31 May 2018 - 11:43 AM.

• xErick, Rattib, wytchcraftz and 1 other like this

JackyWack

JackyWack

Shop Owner

• Server Donator
  • 227 posts

Thier was a world where noobs and gods share the same battle and its call pvp.One day 2 players adventure throught out the lands of dangers thier name were mazepa1288 and freckie,as they kill noobs one after the other they saw what looks to be god also but mazepa1288 and freckie had never been killed before so they went all in to try to kill this new god that no one known.As they were about to start to battle with this new god they had no idea this god had full mending god amour, they saw that his name is wonderland the great.Mazepa1288 told freckie that they should not fight this person as he looks to be very harmfull and freckie was to full of her slef and Wonderland got her down to one heart as she ran away from him.Mazepa1288 had little food and god apples to help him as the god Wonderland started to rain down his arrows in to his amour he ran screaming you bitch.The two friends were low in health and no food to gain back their power.Freckie always carry her pet cat to pvp and as she looked away mazepa1288 was in such need for food he tryed to eat her cat but freckie turned around and said,"bro don't eat my cat and mazepa said why as he crys for food.As time went by freckie looked out into the distance to see if the god Wonderland was anywhere close but mazepa1288 got more and more hungry as the time went by and asked freckie if he can suck her toes and she said,"no you cant suck my toes." They started to walk through the danger land of pvp where the temp was over 100°c and no food.Freckie looked at mazepa1288 as he looks to be getting crazy and said,"are you ok bro?" He looked at freckie and said,"Sometimes when i close my eyes, i cant see" and this is were freckie found out that mazepa1288 went crazy for food.He then started to look at freckie as if she was a nice box of kfc and he got a smile in his face, freckie asked why are you looking at me and with that smile in your face, mazepa1288 said notting as he got ready to dig into his box of kfc.He then started to run down freckie as he try to eat her and they both fell in lava and died.

The End.
By rick543

Wow really good story tbh

2_2.png

RazzberryGoose

RazzberryGoose

Shop Owner

• Server Donator
  • 192 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:blue, how original

1 question, do we have to include the spoiler box, if so, can you please tell me how to insert one :/

Thanks in advance

Dormet

Dormet

Enderdragon Slayer

• Server Donator
  • 1,023 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:Green

There Is Island Named "Booga Booga" And A Little Guy Named "Dormet" Most Handsome People In The World, U Know? . One Day He Just Chillin Arround People House In Booga Booga Island, And He Meeting A Good, Cool, Rich, HANDSOME Daddy (Dormet More Handsome) Named mazepa1288 And Daddy Asked This Little Guy.

Dormet : Hai Daddy

mazepa1288 : Yo Son

Dormet : What r u doing here daddy?

mazepa1288 : I Just Looking For My Beootiful Girl

Dormet : Who Daddy?, Your Girl?

mazepa1288 : No, My Child.

Dormet : LOL.

Spoiler

mazepa1288 just Find His Beautiful Girl, That is Freckie and mazepa just asked to his Child, beautiful, girl, cool, rich Whatever u want

mazepa1288 : maddy, Where r u playing?

Freckie : Are You Really Want to know?...

mazepa1288 : ...

Freckie : oh ok lol

mazepa1288 : So?

Freckie : So What lol?

mazepa1288 : Where r u playing?

Freckie : Oh..., I Has Been Playing From Wonderland

mazepa1288 : O_O Where is wonderland?...

Freckie : Wonderland is a cool place from

Spoiler

mazepa1288 : oooo...

After That

Freckie : Daddy, can i haz your moneh?

Dormet : Me too

Mazepa1288 : No

Freckie : But why?

Dormet : ^

mazepa1288 : Cause You Bitch.

Dormet : ._.

Freckie : :/

Dormet : Sometimes When I Close My Eyes, I Can't See That Message....

Freckie : Same ;-;

mazepa1288 : I Feel Hungry

Dormet : Why Not Eat Some Food?

Freckie : Yeah, Eat Like Cat

mazepa1288 : Ok, But Which Cat?

Freckie : It's Dormet's Cat

Dormet : Bro Don't Eat My Cat

mazepa1288 : I Can't Eat Your Cat, But Can I Suck Your Toes?

Dormet : No, You Can't Suck On My Toes

Freckie : But U Can Suck On My Toes Daddy c:

*Sucking Sucking* <-- Should Be *Censored Censored*

The End ~

Edited by Dormet, 01 June 2018 - 10:18 AM.

• NouhShaikhYT likes this

3mbT96R.png?1

Legendary Faction Chat =[ LegendaryEmpire ]= Legendary Recruitment

sarahbombeara

sarahbombeara

Shop Owner

• Members
  • 162 posts

The End.
By rick543 😁😁😁

that was awsom ending

hahaha

Hello there!

:D 

FirePhoenix_24

FirePhoenix_24

Diamond Monger

• Server Donator
  • 743 posts
Dear Freckie and my favourite person in the world mazepa, my story contrails content that some may not find appropriate.

The story is not complete, but I'll try to finish it soon ;)

This all happened exactly 2 month ago, they knew the consequences, not vividly but vague enough to know what will happen.

Crack... crunch... crack... crunch...

Two people sprinted through the woods, the sound of snapped swigs continued; their faces were as pale as ice. Both shared the same facial expressions, fear? No, perhaps a sign of guilt? Suddenly, both people had came to a halt. They clutched their chest and panted for breaths.

“Where are we?” Mumbled Freckie who barely made out his words.

“Thanks to you, we are in Winter wonderland right now.” replied Mazepa1288 sarcastically.

Freckie unable to catch the sarcasm, scanned his surrounding, and looked understandably confused, after all they were currently in the middle of summer. Mazepa1288 looked helplessly at Freckie, he knew her doings were unintentional, however Freckie’s action had put him in great danger and the thought sparked anger which blinded him.

“You bitch...” said Mazepa1288 which came out barely as a whisper.

Both stared at each other, eyes fixed. In their eyes, there was: tension, anger and above all there was guilt.

Crunch... crack... crunch... crack...

It wasn’t their sound of footsteps this time... The pungent rotten smell hitted their nose, the foot steps were getting closer, rotten looking mobs slowly emerged from the shadow. The zombie were wearing blood stained shirts, with arm reached out as though they wanted a hug, the last hug that a person will ever have. The skeletons slowly emerged too but behind the zombies; which could be easily heard with their sound of cracking bones; all armed with a dusty bow which looked as though it would snap into hundreds of pieces. While Mazepa1288 and Freckie remained in a daze, the mobs surrounded them in a ring.

"You know... sometimes when I close my eyes, I can't see" said Freckie, who was shook in fear.

"And? Are you seriously telling me this now?" Replied Mazpa1288, reaching for his sword which hanged behind his back.

"You know how people who are about to die in the movies always say their last word. Well... I thought that's pretty cool sentence for a last word." said Freckie honestly

Mazepa1288 shocked his head.

"Just protect the enchanted egg, if you break it, it will be your last words, it's your fault for stealing from him..." said Mazepa1288 with a joking and threatening voice at the same time. "And no, save your last words, you won't need it today."

Mazepa1288 brought out his "GodslayerV2" wooden sword, with enchantment glistering in the darkness. It was a very well made sword, forged by Mazepa1288 himself.

"With my enchantment of bane of arthropod 1, this is fight is going to be easy." thought Mazepa1288

"GodslayerV2" sliced through the air. Mazepa1288 who was fuelled with courage and determination. Zombie were stabbed continuously until they puffed into smoke with nothing but rotten flesh leaving behind, the skeletons were soon turned into a pile of bones. While Freckie remained on the ground with hands above her head and shook while muttering "no you can not suck my toes... no you can not suck my toes..."

Mazepa1288 slowly walked up to her and was about to comfort her until he saw the Enchanted egg cracked open on the floor. The egg was no longer smooth, instead it is shattered like a broken glass, unable to be fixed...

Bang!

A loud voice screeched "BRO DON'T EAT MY CAT!"...

Edit 1: I made some development in the story, however it is still not fully complete
Edit 2: cliffhanger ending

Edited by FirePhoenix_24, 18 June 2018 - 11:31 PM.

gbYRaID.gif

Sig made by: Alphonso

[-=[B1:Solaris]=-] [-=[B2:7Kingdoms]=-] [-=[B3:Firekingdoms]=-] [-=[B4:Swedminers]=-]

VVT-I

VVT-I

Diamond Monger

• Server Donator
  • 501 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:Black
                                                                                   NORMAL DAY
It was a normal day. As normal mazepa1288 was Playing on TE and Writing his book.

But door knocked.(irl btw) mazepa1288 had to go to open the door and see who it is. Door opened. And it turns out it was freckie.

freckie: hello how are you maze? what are you doing?

mazepa1288: Good thanks! just playing on Wonderland

freckie: dont lie your playing minecraft.

mazepa1288: you have sharp eyes..

freckie: yes and someone PM ing you saying" you bitch why did you ban me.

mazepa1288: wait let me ban him and ill come back. *banning that evader/noob*

ok back

freckie:Sometimes when i close my eyes, i cant see"

mazepa1288: What?

freckie: i say when i close my eyes, i cant see around me.

mazepa1288: isnt that normal?
freckie: maybe... i am hungry ill take some food from kitchen 
mazepa1288: alright.

freckie: omg a fat meat of chicken?
mazepa1288: bro don't eat my cat..

freckie: shit i just tried to eat a cat?

neighbour:no you cant suck on my toes

freckie: WHAT?
neighbour: *no sound or whatsoever*
mazepa1288: he's probably saying it to his son his son LOVES sucking toes...

freckie: -_-  i just came for a quick visit and i need to go now. bye.

mazepa1288: didnt you want to eat ? 
freckie: nvm next time.
mazepa1288: be careful tho your eyes clsoed and you cant find around.

freckie:ok i will!
5min later:

mazepa1288's Phone: QUACK QUACK (freckie) QUACK QUACK

mazepa1288: huh? *picking up the phone* hello?
freckie:i just found out that when i close my eyes i cant see around

mazepa1288:  cool story..... Bye. 
freckie: bye!

oh and! if you think that i have offened you i am sorry. but it is ALL for fun believe me. if i am breaking a rule or something similar let me know. now gl to everyone.

Edited by VVT-I, 01 June 2018 - 02:34 PM.

WiwIhAd.png?1

IGN:VVTI ALT:VVTIPLUS

megamel

megamel

Shop Owner

• Server Donator
  • 206 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:Turquoise

Freaky Caturday

Beautiful beams of sunlight shine through my blue curtains and rest on my face, gently waking me up. It's Saturday, so there's no school or whatsoever duties I should have to worry about. The weather is great, the sun is shining bright in the sky, surrounded by a few thin clouds and the birds are singing beautifully. A quick glance at the clock shows me that it's 7am - a bit too early for my usual sleeping pattern - so I got the whole day. Considering everything I just noticed, there's only one thing left to do. Hot sun, loud birds, tons of free time. Hell no, I'm not going out there!

Time to start my laptop and join the Team Extreme Minecraft Server. Everything is the same as always: Global is half dead, zombies are half alive and skeletons are trying to make me fully dead. I begin sorting my chests once again, knowing that it's a pointless job, when someone from my friendlist starts pm-ing me. I quickly do /ch f and start responding to them. The reason why I join my faction chat is something embarassing that happened to me once. Mazepa1288 joked about his balance only being 0.01 dollars, so I attempted to send him 0.99 dollars. Unlucky as I was, I forgot (or rather missed) the "/" in front of the paying command, so my message was visible in global. Maybe that was not a big deal, maybe I'm just overthinking things, but I still want to avoid stuff like that in the future. I still read all other channels tough.

I see auctions no one bids at, noobs asking how to find wilderness and out-of-context conversations in global you only understand if you've already been online before they started. Just in this moment, freckie - a MVP - asked for people to tp to her to see her new cat. Bored by my neverending task of sorting stuff, I decide to ask for a tp as well.

There isn't anything special about it, it is just an orange cat sitting there on the floor in the middle of the room. Yet it's a bit amusing to see a player change into a wolf using the /d command, pretending to hunt the cat. "Bro, don't eat my cat!", freckie jokes in global, which resulted in a few confused players and someone planning to put that into the "Noob quotes of the day". Feeling the urge to go to the toilet, I log off for a few minutes.

Once I'm back, everyone's gone... I'm all alone with freckie's cat, wondering what its name may be. Acting as if I were stroking it, I sneak towards it and right-click. Suddendly, my perspective changes as if I'd pressed F5, so basically I'm seeing myself right now. From a weird angle tough, I can't seem to change it. Oh another thing, my avatar starts moving without me using the "W A S D" keys. Wait a minute... IT'S MOVING WITHOUT ME DOING ANYTHING. Ok... no time to panic... gotta try F5 first to fix this. What I expected to see now were my surroundings, but what I'm looking at now... is a cat. Not just any cat, but freckie's cat. I may have messed up something now... but pressing F5 doesn't really change a thing. In addition to that, my faction chat is getting spammed with the same message over and over. "Meow", "Meow", "Meow". Ok this isn't funny anymore, did I really change bodies with a cat?!?

I'd love to run after that thing controlling my body, but all I can do is stupidly spin around, thanks to being set to "sitting". What do I do now? I can't access the chat by pressing "T", so all I can do now is stare at my screen and wait. This is freckie's house, so there's a chance she'll return soon. Looking at those "meows" I'm glad to have switched to faction chat. Just imagine the ban message for spamming... Console banned megamel for "cat believe you're spamming right meow" duration: FOREVER... ok probably not gonna happen, don't even know how I'd be supposed to apologise for that in my ban appeal.

After about half an hour, she finally returned. She must have noticed my stupid spinning and eventually had decided to release me from sitting around. Somehow she looked a bit startled as I dashed away from him, hoping not to get caught, but I don't have time to worry about that now. I have to find me - ok that sounds stupid. Being a cat isn't half bad in Minecraft... hostile mobs don't mind you and you're damn fast. Also, as long as you already belong to a player, you can't get caught in an animal trap. For the first time in a while, I feel free. Being so small, seeing the huge trees up there and all the small details up close makes everything around me look like a wonderland. You know, sometimes when I close my eyes, I can't see. Usually this would make me feel anxious, afraid of getting killed. But now closing my eyes is quite... relaxing.

Finally there's an outpost. I really hope spawn pads work in this form too. Off to the main spawn I go! Here's a few players and I try to annoy them by running up close to their feet, because I may not get a chance like this in a long time. Some just back off, some use /portal to get rid of me. One of them even says something like "no you can't suck on my toes". Ok enough trolling for now, I gotta focus on getting my body back before that thing kills it, don't wanna loose my items and xp. Just before I reach the pressure plate to the south east outpost, the messages in /ch f change.

megamel: "Ok enough now, I enjoyed this way too long already"
megamel: "I want to go home to my master freckie now, so give me back my body, you bitch"
megamel: "Or else..."

Is this a bad joke? IT CAN TALK??? Ok I should have been suspicious about the fact that it is able to use the chat, even if it was just saying "meow". It's hillarious how it seems like "you bitch" is all a cat could come up with... it's a female dog after all. Still not able to stop laughing at that lame insult, I really hope the cat is in Otanima, my B1 faction.

megamel: "Btw, I'm in Otanima"
megamel: "You better hurry up a bit"

Wow, thanks for telling me that... I wish I could talk back. Only a few meters away from the wall separating me from her (or him?), I read something shocking:

[T] [B1] [Otanima] [Vip] [megamel] Buying all your fish, pm me!

Oh no... I should have known it can change channels as well... I rush towards a small hill nearby to jump on the wall. Finally I can see my skin again, seems like everything's still the way I left it. I jump off carefully so I don't loose any health. Now I'm standing right in front of it.

megamel: "Finally you're here, I've been waiting quite a while"
megamel: "I'll take back my avatar now, but you took too much time"
megamel: "So first..."

I already know I hate this cat... but what it did next was unforgivable... it spammed "meow" in global. Several people tried to tell "me" to stop, while freckie's pet sneaked and right-clicked me just in time for me to see the following message on my screen:

Console banned megamel for "warned multiple times, cat believe you're spamming right meow" duration: FOREVER

God dammit

(A bit less than 1300 words)

Edited by megamel, 01 June 2018 - 07:02 PM.

Coming sooner or later if I don't forget about it xD

rick543

rick543

Explosive Party Planner

• Server Donator
  • 217 posts
Thanks all for the great comments on my story means a lot 😁😁😁😁

Samarkand123

Samarkand123

Pumpkin Farmer

• Members
  • 87 posts

Two questions:

• Does this have to be Minecraft related or not?
    • If it must be, can the Minecraft element be smaller... such as an event IRL that was affected by or affects Minecraft?
  • If it does not have to be fully Minecraft-y, can I submit an edited work that was originally meant for a non-TE contest?

Doom, Death, and Destruction for all : )

ChuckTheABYB

ChuckTheABYB

Pumpkin Farmer

• Server Donator
  • 91 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:Blue and White, and Yellow

Dear freckie and my favorite person in the world mazepa, my story contains content that some may not find appropriate. Never the less, enjoy:

Spoiler

Edited by ChuckTheABYB, 02 June 2018 - 02:13 AM.

Still making my sig, now shoo

RazzberryGoose

RazzberryGoose

Shop Owner

• Server Donator
  • 192 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:blue, how original

Dear Freckie and my favourite person in da world mazepa, my story contains content that some may not find appropriate.

Spoiler

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users