6 replies to this topic
  • Please log in to reply

TheFLaMingDraGon

TheFLaMingDraGon

Wealthy Merchant

• Server Donator
  • 360 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:blue
Recently, I just saw many T.E players install minimap mods in their minecraft folder. So just want to ask if minimap mods allowed in this server? Cuz I seen some of minimap mods that available to download from the internet can help u detect slime chunk or monument which is kind of cheating.And if it's allowed to download, which type of minimap mods should i download?I need a minimap mods to make my work easier and can see larger view. I remember not all type of minimap mods are allowed only except the one which this server approved.Any help will be appreciated here.Thanks for spending time read this.

zvMRBDB.gifEpic Battle

LordGeokal

LordGeokal

Don't forum whore to get one of these

• Server Donator
  • 2,577 posts
Use voxelmap.

The mobs and caves are blocked by the server, so you will get no trouble by using it.

naNSECQ.png

TheFLaMingDraGon

TheFLaMingDraGon

Wealthy Merchant

• Server Donator
  • 360 posts
Alright thanks for the quick answer.
OK I will look for vowel map and download it. Hope this map is safe for me.

zvMRBDB.gifEpic Battle

marama

marama

MVP

• Server Donator
  • 5,301 posts

its the one in fridges icepack u can get that mod and a lot of other from him all approved for this server and very helpful and its really easy to download

http://forums.teamex...k1102-mod-pack/

TheFLaMingDraGon

TheFLaMingDraGon

Wealthy Merchant

• Server Donator
  • 360 posts

its the one in fridges icepack u can get that mod and a lot of other from him all approved for this server and very helpful and its really easy to download

http://forums.teamex...k1102-mod-pack/

Hmmmm I'm interested in this mod pack that have vowel map and other mod. Yeah thanks for ur suggestion but I have a question does I need to delete my resource pack as well Or just delete installed mod only?

Edited by TheFLaMingDraGon, 17 May 2018 - 04:12 AM.

zvMRBDB.gifEpic Battle

Ghoof

Ghoof

Mr. Pissed Off Forum Whore Savage Asskicker Whoopass Mighty King

• 17,234 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:Blue with a side of Aqua

Hmmmm I'm interested in this mod pack that have vowel map and other mod. Yeah thanks for ur suggestion but I have a question does I need to delete my resource pack as well Or just delete installed mod only?

Actually you don't need to delete any resource packs when installing icepack....

I suggest backing up your current 1.10.2 folder with mods to another place ( A place easily to remember )

Now with your original ( 1.10.2 mod folder ) l folder just clean it out of the mods then do a install of icepack ( Follow the install instructions in the thread )

g1YoZET.gif

Twinkle twinkle little snitch mind your own business you nosy bitch!
Keep your nose out of my shit, and I'll try to keep my foot out of your ass!

TheFLaMingDraGon

TheFLaMingDraGon

Wealthy Merchant

• Server Donator
  • 360 posts

Actually you don't need to delete any resource packs when installing icepack....

I suggest backing up your current 1.10.2 folder with mods to another place ( A place easily to remember )

Now with your original ( 1.10.2 mod folder ) l folder just clean it out of the mods then do a install of icepack ( Follow the install instructions in the thread )

Oh ok . Thank you very much ghoof will do what u said.

zvMRBDB.gifEpic Battle

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users