Extreme Team Building

168 replies to this topic

Bluekronos

Bluekronos

Diamond Monger

• Server Donator
  • 668 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:Blue
I always predicted this. GGWP. We forgot to use our sniper cannon xD.

Legendary Faction Chat =[ LegendaryEmpire ]= Legendary Recruitment

=[ Aquamarine B3 ]=

UrbanNinja_

UrbanNinja_

Diamond Monger

• Server Donator
  • 690 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:Green
WOOT WOOT 3RD PLACE :DDD

(Best I've ever placed in a contest xD)

Congradulatipns to the winners, your builds looked amazing (especially Greek Ruins!). Also, a huge thank you to all the staff/vips who made this possible/got abhuge prize etc., this is the sort of stuff that builds friendly relationships between players, brings back the nub vanilla feel of regular MC, and makes the server really come to life! From mining for materials alone, by selling the excess I made more money than I had bothered to get in a long time xD Contact me today/tomorrow on forums/ingame on where to move our island please :D

Once again, gratz/thankz to all who made this possible!

UrbanNinja_
  • mazen_selim22 and Samarkand123 like this
Posted Image

Bluekronos

Bluekronos

Diamond Monger

• Server Donator
  • 668 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:Blue

WOOT WOOT 3RD PLACE :DDD

(Best I've ever placed in a contest xD)

Congradulatipns to the winners, your builds looked amazing (especially Greek Ruins!). Also, a huge thank you to all the staff/vips who made this possible/got abhuge prize etc., this is the sort of stuff that builds friendly relationships between players, brings back the nub vanilla feel of regular MC, and makes the server really come to life! From mining for materials alone, by selling the excess I made more money than I had bothered to get in a long time xD Contact me today/tomorrow on forums/ingame on where to move our island please :D

Once again, gratz/thankz to all who made this possible!

UrbanNinja_

B3 I guess... Maybe near /warp mendingbooks

Legendary Faction Chat =[ LegendaryEmpire ]= Legendary Recruitment

=[ Aquamarine B3 ]=

Gladiator3000

Gladiator3000

Forever a Cobble Builder

• 350 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:Cyan

All teams have been given access to their islands again. The only exception are the teams that got their island already world edited and the first place winners because their island still has to be copied to gaia.

So if you want your blocks back you can get them back.

If you requested a world edit and this hasn't been done yet keep in mind all blocks you remove now will also be gone after the world edit so please have some more patience

• mazen_selim22 and rhaerhae like this

[B2: Paradise] | [Gladiator3000] | [B4: Core]

mazen_selim22

mazen_selim22

Wealthy Merchant

• Server Donator
  • 480 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:light blue

All teams have been given access to their islands again. The only exception are the teams that got their island already world edited and the first place winners because their island still has to be copied to gaia.

If you requested a world edit and this hasn't been done yet keep in mind all blocks you remove now will also be gone after the world edit so please have some more patience

Is there a time limit to that?

8bIyFu9.jpg

Legendary Faction Chat =[LegendaryEmpire]= Legendary Recruitment

Abnegation - DeluxePirates - Metropolis - DarkMight - Inconeivables - DerpLand - LatinBuilders -TheHoldenCrew - RisingW0lves - 8BitNation - Frostbite - Bali - Survivalist - DorkSide - TheThreeKingdoms - ClassicClub - Aberdeen - Hyperion2 - AfterEden - Menagerie - GhoStz - Atlantis

awesome_dom

awesome_dom

Diamond Monger

• Server Donator
  • 782 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:green

Umm its 19 june now. is there any missing information about the WE for our island for it to be completed?

za3fwsF.png

TE7thBday Music Resource Pack

Lysergide

Lysergide

Thinks he owns Gaia

• 749 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:Surf Green

I forwarded what I had of info to the admins. 

If the world, coords, y-level and orientation have been given (which you did), it will be done.

If you like pretty, join Paradise.

awesome_dom

awesome_dom

Diamond Monger

• Server Donator
  • 782 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:green

I forwarded what I had of info to the admins. 

If the world, coords, y-level and orientation have been given (which you did), it will be done.

alright, hope you informed them about the skeleton spawner as well.

-Thx

za3fwsF.png

TE7thBday Music Resource Pack

Lysergide

Lysergide

Thinks he owns Gaia

• 749 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:Surf Green

All islands that made a request (and responded to my questions) have been copied.

I will remove the faction and restore the land July 1.

Any questions you still have, now is the time.

Edit:

Access will be removed, what remains will be restored to ocean, faction will disband.

Thank you for participating

Edited by Lysergide, 03 July 2018 - 01:34 PM.

• Gladiator3000 likes this

If you like pretty, join Paradise.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: buildcontest, building, stayjerry

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users