Photo

Learning From Staff Or Following The Rules?

23 replies to this topic

retiredflatron

retiredflatron

Shop Owner

• Server Donator
  • 243 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:blue

Repeating the same shit? we do that because like you do not understand something that requires a minimum amount of brain cells to do so. And please, you have a brain.. learn to use it. I just told what I had to, not my problem if you call it 'rude' and auction rules were meant to be for forum purpose only, to be followed here. There is no such rule that states that those rules have to be followed in-game.

If you understood what I meant, use common sense. In mazepa's format, there is a starting bid, which means the minimum bid increment can be anything ranging from a single cent to 1 million dollars and the buyout can be anything too. It is in his hands whether he reserves the right to cancel. As seen in ban appeals, it is to be mentioned that you can cancel an auction if you do mention it in you message in trade chat.. if you do not, you cannot cancel the auction and bidders cannot retract. Now, what you are asking can be understood by a person with a single brain cell that if there is no minimum bid increment mentioned, you can increase your bid by any number till the auctioneer decides to sell it to a bidder.

Hopefully you at least now understood what I meant earlier like the other two players. We're just trying to make you understand a simple thing. Would be better if you did, if not wait for staff's reply. I will not reply to this thread unless its something regarding my information.

~Slateyo.

Okay Einstein's grandson Or EQSon. just stop insulting and do not talk like what you talk with your friends daily.

you didnt understand the issue i just answered in last post . be careful about what you are talking then.

if you do not care to understand why you are posting a text then stop it. I just posted this topic to be helpful not to make players get watching a long endless talk. but your replies are seeming to be harassment and as this is showing you are proud of that by signing your name under it.

to be clear now we must wait for " NoRetribution " to fill the rules gap as LordGeokal said its a fact and its needed to be solved.

Never Talk Just Do

Have you checked /Warp Minion   ? OMG do it now :D

visit Minionshop in b4 NW outpost with huge minions :D

retiredflatron

retiredflatron

Shop Owner

• Server Donator
  • 243 posts

Guess i'll have to end this shit eh?

INGAME AUCTION IS NOT ALWAYS SAME AS FORUMS

For ingame, all you need to do is a starting bid and the items. The rest are just extra if you want to add it or not, it's your choice.

The rules were made like years ago, and it's old as fuck. Of course its your choice to following or not. But don't apply it to others just because they don't satisfy you.

Tell me, how many auction you have made ingame and forums? And did you just auction them in the same way? Like a programmed robot? Or you're a human?

Think twice before posting something sensitive on forums, mate.

Read twice before starting thinking on it mate.

if its bothering you just close your eyes. yeah the fact is that the rules are too old so no need to talk about bullshit like "

Tell me, how many auction you have made ingame and forums? And did you just auction them in the same way? Like a programmed robot? Or you're a human? "

even if number of my auctions are less than letters of your name this is not meant that i cant state this and talk about the rules

Never Talk Just Do

Have you checked /Warp Minion   ? OMG do it now :D

visit Minionshop in b4 NW outpost with huge minions :D

Slateyo

Slateyo

Enderdragon Slayer

• Server Donator
  • 1,862 posts

Okay Einstein's grandson Or EQSon. just stop insulting and do not talk like what you talk with your friends daily.

you didnt understand the issue i just answered in last post . be careful about what you are talking then.

if you do not care to understand why you are posting a text then stop it. I just posted this topic to be helpful not to make players get watching a long endless talk. but your replies are seeming to be harassment and as this is showing you are proud of that by signing your name under it.

to be clear now we must wait for " NoRetribution " to fill the rules gap as LordGeokal said its a fact and its needed to be solved.

Can you please stop your fucking childish nonsense? Did you not read the god damn rules? Be helpful? the fuck is this helpful for? people understand more in-game than here. I know how to talk to my friends. You do not need to discuss that. And as you say.. "harassment"? Hmm, where do I harass you in this? I could show you what is meant by real harassment. And I put my name there for my pleasure, READ THE GOD DAMN RULES PROPERLY before posting. And what you talking about? NoRetribution is not active on TE. You see, this is the thing everyone hates in a sommunity.. childish nonsense. If anything further you wanna tell me, we can move it to PMs.

Again, just go read that once. Here's the link- http://forums.teamex...2-server-rules/

And the Forum rules- http://forums.teamex...-3-forum-rules/

• xTanikoYumi, Twilight_Ender and desiassassin like this

ezgif.com-resize_2.gif

xTanikoYumi

xTanikoYumi

ღHirasako Yumiღ

• Server Donator
  • 2,333 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:Blue

That's what staff's business, not yours. It's their auc, they do what they want. If their auc violate auction rules, why don't you just go report them on forums or staff instead of complaining here?

Don't you realize you're wasting your time?

• CJTheGreat, Slateyo, DenisRo and 1 other like this

6x1Udg2.gif

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: rules, staff, admins, help

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users