2 replies to this topic
  • Please log in to reply

pedy_1396_2017

pedy_1396_2017

Mud Farmer

• Members
  • 20 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:red

I was away for a while and my faction leader kicked me out of faction . after a while I returned and saw some my chests were gone I asked him about them and he said they were disappeared and there were nothing . I wanna know if he is right or not.

Hi guys add me friend as pedy_1396_2017 on the server I play in mine and b worlds but wanna try pvp soon .

_PRANAV_

_PRANAV_

Wealthy Merchant

• Server Donator
  • 299 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:red
Maybe next time try at Questions and Help

C4t4ly5t

C4t4ly5t

Enderdragon Slayer

• Server Donator
  • 1,159 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:black

I was away for a while and my faction leader kicked me out of faction . after a while I returned and saw some my chests were gone I asked him about them and he said they were disappeared and there were nothing . I wanna know if he is right or not.

If you have been inactive for more than 31 days, your  chests will automatically burst open when the chunk becomes active, leaving your stuff strewn all over the floor.

If you were kicked from the faction, the leader may request to have your locks removed 2 weeks after you have been kicked.

_PRANAV_ was right, though. a Question like this should go here, but I hope I have answered your question sufficiently.

ob162Ya.png

HearthFire B1 =[ (MVP) c4t4ly5t r34v3r (VIP5) ]= Misfit B4

Legendary Faction Chat =[ LegendaryEmpir]= Legendary Recruitment

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users