Yes. I lost my account in 2014 then i rejoined it

u have been a member of the server for only 2 days

rooijan

rooijan

Pumpkin Farmer

• Server Donator
  • 107 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:It depends on my mood

Guys I would like to ask that if you are not applying please dont comment here.

i will carefully go through all aplicants and take everything into perspective.

Like i said if i feel convinced and if i feel getting vip for a new player will keep him on the server then why not(just saying)

And if you dont win this one try again in may as i will be doing this for the month of May aswellPlease lets keep this post clean no comments on applicants.

Edited by rooijan, 18 April 2018 - 06:46 AM.

• Doluxor and LittleDinosaur like this

giphy.gif      

Legendary Faction Chat =[ LegendaryEmpir]= Legendary Recruitment    

wytchcraftz

wytchcraftz

can i haz fraction

• Server Donator
  • 60 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:black and white

So ,if this is a nomination for my own person :

IGN:  Radeon1987

Why you think you deserve a $10 donation:

I think I deserve this because I am a good person , I want to help others, even if now I am not able to do something, because I save all my money to become a vip  ( with help of my very few friends in game, actually my family, I don't like to beg). I am the person who makes friends before take them to faction,  give stuffs if they don't have.

​I like to do things alone, and I like to observe others, and when I feel they have potential, then I act.

​I hope this is a good reason , thanks for reading.

• rooijan likes this

Yawz

Yawz

Banned for Stealing Your Heart :P

• Server Donator
  • 3,203 posts

I am already a SVIP so i am nominating a friend

Name: PrisonBreak12

Why: This dude really deserves a donation, he has been working at his best and build a parkour map which has a height of 120 coordiantes, yes he obviously took help from a few VIP but he did most of the part, and he also checked each one of the level himself, around 100+ falls and a lot of deaths werent able to break his spirit, and he successfully made it fully in survival, and then checked it.He maybe not that active in global, but if I find someone who deserves a VIP is him.

I actually don't know this guy for a long time, I just met him the other day but lol, checkout his parkour map, dedication needed to make that without even vip1, I think a vip1 will help him :)

So PrisonBreak12

Posted Image

QueenDarkness

QueenDarkness

Noobie

• Server Donator
  • 1 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:Unknown For Everyone.

Why Do I Think I Deserve A $10 Donation?

IGN: QueenDarkness

Joined on 2014-2015 stopped playing between 2016-2017 due to inactivity, lost my account and ive started playing again recently and why do i think i deserve it?

Don't think i do , just thought it will be nice since, i been wanting to be vip since i joined but could'nt afford it.

-QueenDarkness

PrisonBreak12

PrisonBreak12

can i haz fraction

• Server Donator
  • 62 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:Blue

Why: This dude really deserves a donation, he has been working at his best and build a parkour map which has a height of 120 coordiantes, yes he obviously took help from a few VIP but he did most of the part, and he also checked each one of the level himself, around 100+ falls and a lot of deaths werent able to break his spirit, and he successfully made it fully in survival, and then checked it.He maybe not that active in global, but if I find someone who deserves a VIP is him.

OMG, thx buddy.

By the way, I am not making the parkour events for getting VIP, I just want to get vip so I can build it all faster. 

The last parkour I built is actuaclly 130 coords height. from 60 to 190. and it was very fun to make.

The main reason I keep making events is because I played in RL for like 5 months and just joined build worlds like one month ago and building a house is too boring so I decided to build for others :D

I build - You play - WIN WIN.

Again, I can't belive you nominated me because I just build these to make fun with the players on T.E, not to gain money or something xD, moreover - i spent over 2m for these events and I always get donations from others for making more of them! and everytime I am suprised how much support I get from people. 

Thx for nominating again! You just made my day better :D

Edit: If u want to see my last event that is currently online and will be open for audience when admin will come to help - just pm me ingame and tp to me.

Edited by PrisonBreak12, 18 April 2018 - 05:04 PM.

• Princesslava likes this
Posted Image

PrisonBreak12

PrisonBreak12

can i haz fraction

• Server Donator
  • 62 posts

I actually don't know this guy for a long time, I just met him the other day but lol, checkout his parkour map, dedication needed to make that without even vip1, I think a vip1 will help him :)

So PrisonBreak12

Crap! I haven't seen that u nominated me too :o

Thx a lot guys! I just don't know what to say xd

Posted Image

Devanshu

Devanshu

Diamond Monger

• Server Donator
  • 998 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:black

So PrisonBreak12

OMG, thx buddy.

By the way, I am not making the parkour events for getting VIP, I just want to get vip so I can build it all faster. 

The last parkour I built is actuaclly 130 coords height. from 60 to 190. and it was very fun to make.

The main reason I keep making events is because I played in RL for like 5 months and just joined build worlds like one month ago and building a house is too boring so I decided to build for others :D

I build - You play - WIN WIN.

Again, I can't belive you nominated me because I just build these to make fun with the players on T.E, not to gain money or something xD, moreover - i spent over 2m for these events and I always get donations from others for making more of them! and everytime I am suprised how much support I get from people. 

Thx for nominating again! You just made my day better :D

Edit: If u want to see my last event that is currently online and will be open for audience when admin will come to help - just pm me ingame and tp to me.

Crap! I haven't seen that u nominated me too :o

Thx a lot guys! I just don't know what to say xd

This is not a nomination.. If some1 really deserves $10 let him/her speak em views and why they deserve it .

here most of you guys are saying $10 is not affordable so you want it .. But still it makes no sense , make a good post what have you done for TE till date and future plans .You still have 12 days to think over it.. Good luck

Sorry rooi for posting here .. but it was necessary to tell em its not a nomination ..                                                                                                  YawzPleb

• BarisO and rooijan like this

Coz having a signature is too mainstream ..!..

BarisO

BarisO

Enderdragon Slayer

• Server Donator
  • 2,545 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:Blue Like Diamonds !

Before Reading This , i am truely very very sorry for posting this Rooijan but Tanto is making me look like a bad person

=====================

I don't quite believe his "helping noobs" thingy though...
He makes fun of noobs quite often, and gets mad when called out for it.
Edit: I have a lot more stuff to add. But I don't wanna start some drama shows in here.

First of all , this happened when i first joined TE but then i said from 6 months ago that i will change  and i really did.

you can even Ask Pixel_Love , Pixel_love was the first to say i changed.. same As s0s0

If you want to talk about this , Forum Message me. 

Sorry For posting Rooijan

PRIYANSHU945

PRIYANSHU945

Shop Owner

• Server Donator
  • 125 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:blue and white
Prisonbreak12 banned for now :(
Wait for his unban..

PrisonBreak12

PrisonBreak12

can i haz fraction

• Server Donator
  • 62 posts

Prisonbreak12 banned for now :(
Wait for his unban..

I don't think I will be unbanned since Inspector decided that he doesn't wanna talk about it in private. 

So R.I.P xD

Posted Image

Slateyo

Slateyo

Enderdragon Slayer

• Server Donator
  • 1,862 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:blue

I don't think I will be unbanned since Inspector decided that he doesn't wanna talk about it in private. 

So R.I.P xD

Why would he want to talk about it in private?

There are some rules lol

ezgif.com-resize_2.gif

rooijan

rooijan

Pumpkin Farmer

• Server Donator
  • 107 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:It depends on my mood
Slatyo if you want to speak to him do it private G.T.F.O this post your infecting this post.
  • Pixel_Love and Venomencer like this

giphy.gif      

Legendary Faction Chat =[ LegendaryEmpir]= Legendary Recruitment    

SauronDark

SauronDark

Diamond Monger

• Server Donator
  • 614 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:green

there are many 100s of non-VIPs not on the forum, they sure may be deserved but currently busy understanding the server or even Minecraft, when I ask them to join forums they say "cool! but is it necessary? I just came to play this game now I'll that see later", this sentence appeared over and over again with different nub mouths, even me said this at my nub time. but they eventually understand how TE works and join forums and start making friends if they survive on TE more then one month. all they need some support by legend players.

well, I am not against these types of threads (I mean all vip suggestion/nominations/deserving), as these threads are about players "already uplifted" by some legend person but not VIP yet and helping server by donation, so the thing is NOT related to title but more deep, with sopporting this thread I am trying to encourage everyone to invite newly joined server players to their factions at least one every day and give them small plot and faction services, and of course ignore their non sense building skills as they are new and not to report any minor mistakes like Redstone clocks  or minor grief ( even I set my one chest in public just for nubs to grief that and me catching them for teaching and they first lie but later apolizis and never grief again :] ) and the very most important is to put this --> " :] " after most of teaching chats, even if you are heavily annoyed, because they fill you are the best friend and legend person on TE for them.

what to do: reserve some chunks (like 8 to 16) convert them into plots just for new players only, keep all plot filled, and move them to your regular faction plot/room system after you successfully become the legend for them.

and pls DO NOT reply my post, as this is subjected to server good population encouragement and not related to the thread title subject, just start doing and bring up more TE friends :]

• rooijan and Acdex like this

hufMVMB.gif

Legendary Faction Chat  =[   Legendary = Recruit - B4   ]=  Legendary Recruitment

=[ Solaris = Officer - B1   ::   Dozers = Leader - B2   ::   Interstellar = Member - B3 ]=

White_hat

White_hat

Noobie

• Members
  • 6 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:green

IGN: White_Hat

Why you think you deserve a $10 donation:

I think i deserve a $10 donation because i play on this server a lot and for people living in USA have no problem in buyinga vip but i live in a diffrent country and here $10 dollors are a lot of money + in my country there is no thing like go to a job when you are a teenager so i can not get money from a job.

And my parents are not allwoing to me to buy a VIP as it is too costly and he will never buy me one.

so, i hope so after this i can get a vip rank .

LittleDinosaur

LittleDinosaur

can i haz fraction

• Server Donator
  • 59 posts
IGN : LittleDinosaur

We all know as a VIP player, we should take good responsibility to influence other people to guide on what they deserve, We all have rights to help them, we all have Even tho your particularly regular player, You must help player to inspired to raise their moral as a player,

According to my development being a VIP is a great opportunity aside from that, you be able to inspired people not just play like a normal person do, Inspiring people is a great socialization to have good relationship with each other, if one player deserves to be VIP that would be the Generous,Kind and helpful not saying just me or not, and to spread equality to everyone

If i deserve to be VIP then im going to be my self keep inspiring more people, guiding them and teaching through a better player in TE,

-= [!] DINO GANG [!]=-

PrisonBreak12

PrisonBreak12

can i haz fraction

• Server Donator
  • 62 posts

So R.I.P xD

- Unbanned.

Posted Image

_PRANAV_

_PRANAV_

Wealthy Merchant

• Server Donator
  • 320 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:red

IGN : LittleDinosaur

We all know as a VIP player, we should take good responsibility to influence other people to guide on what they deserve, We all have rights to help them, we all have Even tho your particularly regular player, You must help player to inspired to raise their moral as a player,

According to my development being a VIP is a great opportunity aside from that, you be able to inspired people not just play like a normal person do, Inspiring people is a great socialization to have good relationship with each other, if one player deserves to be VIP that would be the Generous,Kind and helpful not saying just me or not, and to spread equality to everyone

If i deserve to be VIP then im going to be my self keep inspiring more people, guiding them and teaching through a better player in TE,

Already Vip so nullified

LittleDinosaur

LittleDinosaur

can i haz fraction

• Server Donator
  • 59 posts

Already Vip so nullified

Welp,

-= [!] DINO GANG [!]=-

_WALLE_

_WALLE_