38 replies to this topic
  • Please log in to reply

rooijan

rooijan

Pumpkin Farmer

• Server Donator
  • 95 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:It depends on my mood

Here is a contest for all you Non_VIP players. Im holding this contest so that those who really deserve VIP,but not having the funds or/and comfortabilety to afford it.

Reply here with you:

IGN:

Why you think you deserve a $10 donation:

Be creative with your answer short and sweet is the key here. I will be giving away 2 $10 donations on the 1 MAY 2018. closing date for this is 27 APRIL 2018. I will choose :D the candidates that i find most convincing. 

Edited by rooijan, 16 April 2018 - 08:07 PM.

• smellypigs, sharkbyte, Athu7890 and 13 others like this

giphy.gif      

Legendary Faction Chat =[ LegendaryEmpir]= Legendary Recruitment    

DarkGhost

DarkGhost

IGN: TheZeroX

• Members
  • 2,122 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:Blue Like Diamonds !

IGN : TheZeroX

Why I deserve the Vip?

Well, I know vip is nice to have .. everyone ofc loves to have it
Like me, I want to have it too :P
I have always wanted to get it.. but I'm poor :* (I once dreamt being vip and teleporting to noobs and help them)

I need that because I love to have it and I deserve this because I'm actually an experienced social person (not a pleb :P)

I have joined TE on 22 February 2017 using a deleted account.. I always wished to have this but I had no money and when I had enough money , my father said it is a waste of money.. (I'm serious)
Please note that I live in Egypt , where 1 dollar = 18 EGP that makes VIP 1 = 180 Pounds.. that's why my father said it is waste of money.. like any good father says.. "don't waste your money and go buy something useful that will help you in your future"
So I agreed and prayed to get one day a free one from a friend or a contest.. and maybe this is my chance. If you can really get this for me.. I will be very happy.. and I also keep in mind that This is your choice. You have all rights to give it to me or not. But if yes , this will be my best day.

Also being VIP doesnt mean that im better than members or nubs because we were all like them one day . No one should blame others for being unexperienced before thinking of his/her negative side . Maybe in 1 day, those noobs will be more Proffessional than us. Being VIP doesnt mean that im better or higher ranked player . VIP rank shows how you love the server. TE is my favourite server ive played on. I always and have to follow the rules for sure. Happily, I never got banned or warned or even kicked (except for AFK) in this premium account. Also as a VIP player, I mustn't annoy members Because im currently non vip like them and will not change to a stuborn person against non vips if i get this Donation . By saying that im higher in rank to a non vip , this will make the player hate me and make this player hate me , isntead of him being my friend.

What im saying is that any vip isnt special more the members (except the perks) i mean, He/she is like anyone on the server except staff. we all (except staff) can get banned/warned or kicked like anyone does, Being VIP doesnt mean that im powerful at all...

Maybe i have a little unexperience in the game , all of us do. This doesnt mean that VIP ranks make their owners look proffessional , there are vip noobs too and must be helped :D

I really love to be a vip and wish to have it :)

Edited by DarkGhost, 17 April 2018 - 02:57 PM.

• PrinceKush, SauronDark, AmyLee169 and 4 others like this

qQHanNi.png

_PRANAV_

_PRANAV_

Shop Owner

• Server Donator
  • 174 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:red
I think there is no one left who is helpful but you might want to make the NoN VIP to VIP so My vote goes to ummm hmmm aahhh TheZeroX
  • DarkGhost likes this

YellowBananaTE

YellowBananaTE

Mud Farmer

• Members
  • 15 posts
I want vip because it is fun to hang out with cool vip perks.

YellowBananaTE

YellowBananaTE

Mud Farmer

• Members
  • 15 posts
Actually I don't want

YellowBananaTE

YellowBananaTE

Mud Farmer

• Members
  • 15 posts
I want 3mil in game money in order to hold a great mobarena contest of prize 1to2 million to show people that if they unite in mobarena and play more,they can get so much cool rewards
Also I will giveaway items to neewbies and honest people
For myself,I can earn by my own..

DarkGhost

DarkGhost

• Members
  • 2,122 posts

I've Edited my post.

Please Check It Out . And Thank You.

Why I deserve the Vip?

I have always wanted to get it.. but I'm poor :* (I once dreamt being vip and teleporting to noobs and help them)

I need that because I love to have it and I deserve this because I'm actually an experienced social person (not a pleb :P)

I have joined TE on 22 February 2017 using a deleted account.. I always wished to have this but I had no money and when I had enough money , my father said it is a waste of money.. (I'm serious)
Please note that I live in Egypt , where 1 dollar = 18 EGP that makes VIP 1 = 180 Pounds.. that's why my father said it is waste of money.. like any good father says.. "don't waste your money and go buy something useful that will help you in your future"
So I agreed and prayed to get one day a free one from a friend or a contest.. and maybe this is my chance. If you can really get this for me.. I will be very happy.. and I also keep in mind that This is your choice. You have all rights to give it to me or not. But if yes , this will be my best day.

Also being VIP doesnt mean that im better than members or nubs because we were all like them one day . No one should blame others for being unexperienced before thinking of his/her negative side . Maybe in 1 day, those noobs will be more Proffessional than us. Being VIP doesnt mean that im better or higher ranked player . VIP rank shows how you love the server. TE is my favourite server ive played on. I always and have to follow the rules for sure. Happily, I never got banned or warned or even kicked (except for AFK) in this premium account. Also as a VIP player, I mustn't annoy members Because im currently non vip like them and will not change to a stuborn person against non vips if i get this Donation . By saying that im higher in rank to a non vip , this will make the player hate me and make this player hate me , isntead of him being my friend.

What im saying is that any vip isnt special more the members (except the perks) i mean, He/she is like anyone on the server except staff. we all (except staff) can get banned/warned or kicked like anyone does, Being VIP doesnt mean that im powerful at all...

Maybe i have a little unexperience in the game , all of us do. This doesnt mean that VIP ranks make their owners look proffessional , there are vip noobs too and must be helped :D

Good Luck For Everyone Else Here

qQHanNi.png

Slateyo

Slateyo

Enderdragon Slayer

• Server Donator
  • 1,343 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:blue

I want vip because it is fun to hang out with cool vip perks.

Actually I don't want

I want 3mil in game money in order to hold a great mobarena contest of prize 1to2 million to show people that if they unite in mobarena and play more,they can get so much cool rewards
Also I will giveaway items to neewbies and honest people
For myself,I can earn by my own..

Use the 'Edit' button please.

Thank you.

ezgif.com-resize_2.gif

Legendary Faction Chat =[ LegendaryEmpire ]= Legendary Recruitment

NightWanderer

NightWanderer

AlienWandererererer

• Server Donator
  • 3,272 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:black

Why I deserve the Vip?

I got a couple things to add myself.

First, you could gather IGM, second, I was thinking about giving you a free donation. I'm coming back to TE in 2 months and if I disregard the idea of getting myself EVip, you'll be the first one to get my attention and free donation. Even if you get Vip1, or even Vip2. An upgrade is always nice. :P

Also, a rank on a Minecraft server really is a rank waste tbh, especially when it's 180 Pounds. And I'd say that there's really nothing useful you can buy at this age for the future (lmao). 

I personally wish to see you win this and sorry if I'm not allowed to comment this type of things here, rooijan. I just wanted to really bad.

You're a mini me: You got bullied by quite a lot of people on the forums for being a forum whore and you can't get Vip. This is literally me. Which is why I've defended you and I was looking towards helping you, except I couldn't, and school got in the way. 

Edited by NightWanderer, 17 April 2018 - 03:29 PM.

• SauronDark, DarkGhost, KINGDOY and 2 others like this

AyiROFH.gif

T.E is not a community, it is a family. <3

Will remember you, Tater2sacks. R.I.P man. -Tank out-

_PRANAV_

_PRANAV_

Shop Owner

• Server Donator
  • 174 posts

First, you could gather IGM, second, I was thinking about giving you a free donation. I'm coming back to TE in 2 months and if I disregard the idea of getting myself EVip, you'll be the first one to get my attention and free donation. Even if you get Vip1, or even Vip2. An upgrade is always nice. :P

Also, a rank on a Minecraft server really is a rank waste tbh, especially when it's 180 Pounds. And I'd say that there's really nothing useful you can buy at this age for the future (lmao).

I personally wish to see you win this and sorry if I'm not allowed to comment this type of things here, rooijan. I just wanted to really bad.

You're a mini me: You got bullied by quite a lot of people on the forums for being a forum whore and you can't get Vip. This is literally me. Which is why I've defended you and I was looking towards helping you, except I couldn't, and school got in the way.

Agreed about getting builled.No faction takes him because they thinks the ban is real but he is telling it is not.
2 people who i really think who are trustable and long lasting player are
Gooogle and Thezerox(I think i got this one right :P)
Hope He wins and gets respected.The same always happened to me.I got buillied in discord and I was really sad.He is also feeling sad like I was.

DarkGhost

DarkGhost

• Members
  • 2,122 posts

Thank You So Much , My Friend <3

Agreed about getting builled.No faction takes him because they thinks the ban is real but he is telling it is not.
2 people who i really think who are trustable and long lasting player are
Gooogle and Thezerox(I think i got this one right :P)
Hope He wins and gets respected.The same always happened to me.I got buillied in discord and I was really sad.He is also feeling sad like I was.

Thanks Buddy <3

P.S: I dont bully them , because one day this would happen to me in a bad way

They bully me and im sure they will feel what i felt one day.

Thanks For Support Everyone :bunny:

qQHanNi.png

BlueTanto

BlueTanto

Diamond Monger

• Server Donator
  • 840 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:Blue

I don't quite believe his "helping noobs" thingy though...
He makes fun of noobs quite often, and gets mad when called out for it.
Edit: I have a lot more stuff to add. But I don't wanna start some drama shows in here.

Edited by BlueTanto, 17 April 2018 - 04:37 PM.

• ashinshugar, NightWanderer, HotLava02 and 2 others like this

rooijan

rooijan

Pumpkin Farmer

• Server Donator
  • 95 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:It depends on my mood

mmmm

Edited by rooijan, 17 April 2018 - 07:34 PM.

giphy.gif      

Legendary Faction Chat =[ LegendaryEmpir]= Legendary Recruitment    

KvvanChai

KvvanChai

Cobble Builder

• Members
  • 43 posts

IGN: KvvanChai

Why you think you deserve a $10 donation: I try to help new people to understand the mechanics of the server. I helped some people to stablish a faction, and to give them some hints. Some of them leave the server, and some stay. But getting this donation will help me to slow down a bit the mine-sell-repair tool-repeat, and have more time to help the newcomers or just to chat with the TeamExtreme community, who are great people! And to write some jokes in the chat, trying to make T.E. a fun place to play MC. :D

Thx a lot for this opportunity!!

• rooijan and KINGDOY like this

This message was intentionally written without signature, to reduce lag and to improve fps rating.

marama

marama

MVP

• Server Donator
  • 5,146 posts

sorry

Edited by marama, 18 April 2018 - 11:37 PM.

Achileis

Achileis

Wealthy Merchant

• Server Donator
  • 295 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:Blue
As others said, being helpful is not the main criteria to win vip
eRRUkvi.jpg
WHEN SPONGEBOB MEETS ANIME :P

Sin3point14

Sin3point14

Diamond Monger

• Server Donator
  • 522 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:Green

I am already a SVIP so i am nominating a friend

Name: PrisonBreak12

Why: This dude really deserves a donation, he has been working at his best and build a parkour map which has a height of 120 coordiantes, yes he obviously took help from a few VIP but he did most of the part, and he also checked each one of the level himself, around 100+ falls and a lot of deaths werent able to break his spirit, and he successfully made it fully in survival, and then checked it.He maybe not that active in global, but if I find someone who deserves a VIP is him.

• CJTheGreat and Princesslava like this

IBLG93f.png

Thanks to Athu7890 for making this sign :)  :D  :P

RedMutant

RedMutant

Noobie

• Members
  • 5 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:Red

:::

Edited by RedMutant, 18 April 2018 - 05:13 AM.

Sepoy

Sepoy

Noobie

• Members
  • 9 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:Red

MY IGN= Sepoy

Why I deserve the VIP ?

Hello Rooijan. I deserve the VIP rank because I am Not One of those people who play Minecraft once in week . Its a daily routine for me to be online minimum 6 hours daily. And its true. I Help the new comers by giving Away items and sending money. I have no complains and My log is clean.If I have VIP it will be great because it will make make my 6hrs better. I am a friendly player and I never mess with any member.  I am really dedicated to Team Extreme as well and try to help players. I actually gather players for our server by posting articles on my blog. I think I deserve atleast VIP 1 . Another thing is that, I am An Indian So I cant pay 10$ as it is almost 700 Indian Rupee. My father would never allow to pay this amount. So, it would be great if you pay for me.

My bio-  Real Name- Rishabh Adjariya

Country - India

Age- 17

hobby-  Playing Minecraft

Edited- I would like to mention, i left Minecraft in nearly 2013 or 14 after playing it about a year. if you still dont believe have a QnA with me.

Edited by Sepoy, 18 April 2018 - 06:00 AM.

marama

marama

MVP

• Server Donator
  • 5,146 posts

Edited by marama, 18 April 2018 - 11:39 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users